[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>xbox has 2 more games to show this week Will it be new IP's?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1112.jpg (38KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1112.jpg
38KB, 970x545px
>xbox has 2 more games to show this week
Will it be new IP's?
>>
>>380003516
where you getting this from?
>>
>>380003770
Look at the schedule...
>>
they already won though
>>
>>380003926
where's this schedule. also whats the deal with mixer
>>
>>380004061
>winning with multiplats and overpriced hardware

This is nintendo levels of delusion.
>>
>>380004321
> top 10 games most played games on consoles aren't always multiplat

hahaha kiddo
>>
>>380004321
i got rare replay today just for watching their show.
>>
>>380004503
What does that have to do with anything? How did they "win" anything, if the only good games they showed will be playable on other consoles? Because they showed off a console that's gonna sell like shit?
>>
>>380004706
It's the best console to be gaming on. Pretending that's not the case, is just lying.
>>
>>380004957
I can play almost all of the games they've shown on my PC, except Forza, a shitty racing sim no one gives a shit about. Metro? Will look and perform better on the pc, same with AC:O, same with Anthem, same with everything multiplat.
>>
>>380004704
Me too, its pretty nice
>>
>>380003516
One of the new games will be a Halo spin-off, not Halo 5 since it's not yet ready to be announced.
>>
>>380006218
*6 not 5
>>
>>380005446
this is the most boring damage control and I'm really tired of seeing it tbqh
barring the fact that 80% of pcgamers are poorshits gaming f2p shit on x360 tier graphics, it's always been obvious that there is big group of people who like to game console
>>
>>380004957
Not if it comes off the line taking a shit a breaking like all of microshits consoles have done since 360
>>
>>380006357
Yeah, but not on the xbone
>>
>>380006369
meanwhile going from the og xbox, to 360, to xbone, xboxs keep selling more and more

AS IF MSoft jewed anyone with broken consoles, I remember I got an upgraded version when my arcade broke down 10 years ago
>>
>>380006530
> nobody games on the xbox!
lmfao, sonybro pls
you wanna go into history, how about we talk about the times multiplats ran better on the 360 than they did on the more powerful ps3?
>>
>>380004061
>slow clap
Bravo xcuck, but where are the games?
>>
>>380007368
MSoft had a conference yesterday where they showed 40 games that you can play on the box, on top of many past hits from your pre-existing library
And yes, some people will play games on a console over a PC, because
> most pcgamers are undercover poorshits with computers that can rival a 360 (steam hardware survey)
> some gamers like to play games and still get laid
> playing fps looking like an aspie frantically cleaning the table with your mouse, gets old
>>
>>380007953
0.001ยข has been added to your account
>>
>>380007953
These marketers sure are getting aggressive
>>
>>380004061
won what exactly?
>>
File: xbots.png (60KB, 1861x280px) Image search: [Google]
xbots.png
60KB, 1861x280px
>>380004957
I know you are baiting but let's see
>best place to play western multiplats
PC
>best place to play console exclusives
PS4 because console exclusives performs better on it.
>best place to play weeb games designed for manchildren
Nintendo consoles

>only console that openly admits to partner with NSA to put a camera in your house while being 100 USD more expensive than its only competitor while taking up more space and have inferior hardware

hmmmm.....
>>
>>380008334
don't forget about all the free shit and backwards compatible classics added to my account
> sonybros still haven't played RDR in 1080p
ayyyyyy
>>
>there are people on /v/ who are unironically excited for the second coming of the Sega Dreamcast
Where does Microsoft expect to find a market for a $500 console that plays the exact same games as PCs and cheaper consoles, but at a resolution that most consumers aren't even capable of playing at? There are no Xbox one X exclusives to make people pay the extra money for it as opposed to just getting a cheaper Xbox/ps4, and they aren't advertising it as a "next generation console", so it won't have that momentum to carry it to high sales either. I've never seen a more DOA console.
>>
>>380008926
Why would I want to play a game that I 100% completed 7 years ago? I'd rather play new games, which is why I dont own an Xbox.
>>
>>380009065
>comparing the xbone to the dreamcast

this is a dire insult to dreamcast you filthy heretic
>>
>>380003516
Will people ever stop apostropheing plurals?
>>
>>380004321
BUT ANON THEY SAID THEY WERE EXLUSIVE!!!
>>
>>380007953
nice falseflagging sonybro, people will fall for it
>>
>>380008738
Yea but where can I pre order the Xbox though?
>>
>>380004061
You'd need to be a weapons-grade Xnigger to believe this.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.