[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Instead of debating who won, what games are you even slightly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: E3 Logo.jpg (90KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
E3 Logo.jpg
90KB, 900x900px
Instead of debating who won, what games are you even slightly looking forward to, /v/?

Surely you are interested in something, otherwise why are you here?
>>
>>379990635
>Anthem
>Raiders of the Broken Planet
>Wolfenstein II
>Shift
>>
>ori 2
>metro
>wolfenstein
>>
>>379990635
Honestly not a single fucking game. Red dead next year. Or spodermayne.
>>
>>379992336
Seriously nothing? Even the slightest interest? You either hate everything or are so apathetic to the content that it doesn't matter to you?
>>
So far I can only think of Anthem, state of decay 2, and star wars battlefront 2. Here's hoping the Pc conference and Sony conference do good. Otherwise this is a depressing E3.
>>
Wolfenstein 2, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, Super Lucky's Tail, Cuphead.
Nothing much else right now.
>>
>EA
A Way Out
Anthem
>Microsoft
Ori and the Will of the Wisps
>Bethesda
Wolfenstein 2
>>
>>379994047
This. I can't wait to co op state of decay 2
>>
>>379994595
as someone who hasn't played state of decay, can you sell me on it? I like the idea of building a base and trying to make things work. But is that the main focus of the game or is it just a poorly executed side thing in a larger generic "zombie survival" game?
>>
I bought a playstation last week, so Sony.

Also mohun on swatch.
>>
File: The_Last_Night_Raw_Fury_header.jpg (188KB, 698x289px) Image search: [Google]
The_Last_Night_Raw_Fury_header.jpg
188KB, 698x289px
The Last Night looks amazing
>>
>>379995103
I like the weird voxel thing it has going on.
>>
>>379990635
the darwin project
although i'm probably the only one in the world who is.
i like comfy snow levels
>>
Metro, bannerlord, Total WarHammer 2, whatever the Xcom 2 expansion revealed monday is. I know Asscreed will be shit but part of me wants to try it for Egypt, I'll just wait for when it's on sale though.

Battlefront 2 has no interest because lol 20v20.
>>
>>379990635
that pirate game looked dope.
can't remember what it was called though.
>>
>>379995213
Voxels are virtual pixels. Those are just pixel assets in what looks like a 3D environment.

Voxels are more something like what happens when you mine in Space Engineers.
>>
>>379995517
Sea of Thieves?
>>
Literally nothing so far.
>No info about Crackdown 3
>No info about TES VI
>No info about DEUM 2
I mean Cuphead could be good I guess? That new NFS might just steal all the good things from Forza too. Devolver would've been the best but it's spent 70 minutes to reveal 5 games
>>
>>379995894
yeah that's the one.
pirate setting doesn't get enough love, so hopefully it turns out good.
>>
>>379994754
The main gameplay cycle revolves around choosing a base (which are all very different), doing missions, and collecting resources for your base (to survive and upgrade). The combat is pretty good, exploration is decently complex (moreso on higher difficulty), and each character is unique and levels seperately. The characters experience permadeath and exhaustion (meaning going on multiple missions with the same character will decrease their survivability risking permenantly losing that character).

It is probably the most pure zombie survival game ever made imo. It creates a great balance of feeling like you are under the stress of a dangerous zombie outbreak but also leading and building a group of survivors. Only thing the first one missed was varied end goals, co op, impactful events, and multiple maps.
>>
>>379996572
i'l probably look into the sequel then
is it worth it to pick up the first one?
>>
>EA
A Way Out
>Microsoft
Ori
State Of Decay
Metro
>Bethesda
Wolfenstein
The Evil Within 2
hopefully Sony and Nintendo have something good too
>>
File: IMG_1880.jpg (33KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1880.jpg
33KB, 1136x640px
>>379990635
I'm actually excited for The Evil Within 2 and I didn't even think they would make a sequel to it. The themes look interesting
>>
File: crum.png (84KB, 184x232px) Image search: [Google]
crum.png
84KB, 184x232px
Pikmin 4
please
>>
Anthem looked real neat.

Loot and shoot plus badass exosuits? Sign me up.
>>
>>379996912
I haven't played a lot of the first games in these series. Is the first The Evil Within worth playing?
>>379996881
And how about Ori?
>>
>>379996912

State of decay but I'm not buying a xboxx and the evil within 2

hopefully sony drops something good
>>
>>379997385
>badass
This word triggers me now
>>
>>379990635
There's literally nothing to be excited about until Sony and Nintendo show off actual games.
>>
>>379997761
Yeah, it has those gross Gearbox connotations, huh.

Still, the point stands, the exosuits look cool as fuck.
>>
>>379997761
I still get triggered by the word trope
>>
>>379990635
A Way Out
Anthem
Crackdown 3
The Last Night
Shift
Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
The Evil Within 2
Wolfenstein II
>>
>>379996858
If it's around $15 or under, definitely depending on if you like the genre. It's a tps, survival, resource managment rpg with minor building and stealth elements. The major fun of the gameplay loop is desperatly trying to not let your favorite character die after taking a poorly calculated risk. It has a ton of risk/reward elements and if it had a couple more maps it'd still be worth 20 or 30 depending on how you value time investment.

I highly recommend it
>>
>>379997392
The controls are kind of clunky but responsive and the story is nothing to care for really so if you don't mind those it's a fun game to play through, but that's just me. Don't carry high expectations, the narrative is confusing and the characters are kind of annoying but besides that everything was alright
>>
Dragonball FighterZ

Need for Speed

Wolfenstein
>>
File: 723472364.webm (1MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
723472364.webm
1MB, 852x480px
Mount and Blade 2
>>
Code Vein
The Evil Within 2
Metro Exodus

That's it so far, I'm pretty sure Sony's conference will have a couple of interesting titles
>>
>>379999106
This, were they at E3 this year?
>>
>>379999106
>that .webm
wat
>>
Metro
Cuphead
Ori 2
New From title

Mildly excited for MH on the PS4, but I'm not expecting a mainline game, just a spin off, as I doubt Capcom with all their stupidty would put one of their biggest moneymakers on a console.
>>
A way out
Battlefront 2
Sea of Thieves
Metro
Anthem
Cuphead
Wolfenstein 2

Plenty of stuff though some of these games can turn out bad (looking at you anthem )
>>
>>380003046
Yeah I'm hesitant on Anthem. I want to like it but it looks like it could easily just be a shit,boring game. I'll join you in the skeptic party.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.