[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the Odyssey of video games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

What's the Odyssey of video games?
>>
literally abes odyssey
>>
Breath of the Wild :^)
>>
poseidon did nothing wrong
>>
File: KotOR_Cover.png (662KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
KotOR_Cover.png
662KB, 768x960px
>>379987697
This gem
>>
Super Mario Odyssey.

Dumbass
>>
>>379987697
Tails Gets Trolled.
>>
>>379987697
Halo 2
>>
athena is best girl
>>
File: odyssey set.jpg (47KB, 416x266px) Image search: [Google]
odyssey set.jpg
47KB, 416x266px
>>379987697
fucking underage
>>
Etrian Odyssey
>>
>>379993868
she is
hera worst girl
>>
>>379993868
>not polyphemus
I don't fucking think so
>>
The witcher 3 because the story is quite good but it takes so long to get through that I got bored and played something else
>>
>>379996607
>The Odyssey is boring
DEL
>>
>>379987697
DOOM 2.
>>
Age of Mythology
>>
MGS3 since it's overrated and vastly inferior to it's predecessor like mgs3 is inferior to mgs2.
>>
File: cheep cheep cheep cheep.jpg (22KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
cheep cheep cheep cheep.jpg
22KB, 400x225px
What is "The Room" of video games?
>>
>>379997375
this is kind of right
the first doom would be like illiad with war away from home

but uh oh in the meanwhile earth is overrun by jerks think they own the place
so you have to fight back and retake your planet and kill all the scum that didn't count on your returning

also, just as illiad and odyssey are the most seminal tales, doom and doom 2 are the most seminal games
>>
>>379987960
Has no correlation to the odyssey at all you fucking tard.
>>
>>379998243
Does that make The Metamorphoses GoldSrc?
>>
>>379998168
Bad Rats or Big Rigs.
>>
>>379998620
resident evil has a kafka feel about it
>>
>>379999370
You're thinking of The Metamorphosis. The Metamorphoses is a compendium of transformational myths by Ovid.
>>
>>379987697
>a 50 years medium comparing to thousand years medium
there's no Odyssey of video game, or Shakespeare or Citizen Kane because there's no game could create a big culture phenomenon like those did
>>
>>379998393
Fucking moron.
>>
>>380002160
Games will do that, eventually. But video games have only existed for what, 40 years now? Whereas the written word was already 10 thousand years old by the time Homer stepped out of bed that day.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.