[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Path of Exile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Path of Exile.jpg (138KB, 1025x892px) Image search: [Google]
Path of Exile.jpg
138KB, 1025x892px
How do you manage items, (identify, equip, drop) while simultaneously staying on the move?

Trying to get into racing and I just don't see how you do both at the same time. I always end up stopping to read the mods on my yellows and blues.
>>
Read'em in that small space of time between you clicking on a spot to move and your character moving there.

Also, after what happened to Havoc today(and really what has happened to countless players in some form of desync or DC), I am surprised people still want to race or do anything HC related at all.
>>
>>379987289
I just got off of work. What happened?
>>
>>379987464
Havoc was in first place in the new race, kicking ass in the stream, then BOOM the guy gets disconnected for a second, he logs back in, and he's dead. POE community rages. It's kind of a pity because I like POE's racing and HC stuff otherwise, but these kind of things where it's not even the player's fault fucking them up? That's garbage.
>>
>>379986796
know exactly what stats have the largest impact for your build then skim the item for 2-3 stats of importance

drop otherwise and be able to recognize good item bases, know what bases to look for at what levels
>>
>>379986796
git gud retard
>>
>>379989490
That happened during a battle in Eve Online.

Turned out the Russians found out where the FC of a fleet lived in real life, went to his house and disconnected his power during a crucial part of the battle.
>>
>>379990212
>what bases to look for at what levels

what bases to look for at what levels?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.