[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to Top Animal Crossing: New Leaf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 25

File: Animal Crossing.jpg (67KB, 640x325px) Image search: [Google]
Animal Crossing.jpg
67KB, 640x325px
Post your improvements.

>What could be better than being the mayor of your town? Being the founder of the town! You have to start nearly from scratch & build your own town hall, dock, etc, but as founder you can vet who moves in & where.
>Features of your town now influence what animals would like to live there. Eagles prefer towns with cliffs, stumps are popular with truffle-loving pigs, & Lazy villagers love hammocks, cots, & benches.
>>
>>379985991
Marriage and mating press the villagers
>>
File: 1494501477055.jpg (51KB, 419x208px) Image search: [Google]
1494501477055.jpg
51KB, 419x208px
>>379985991
>>
Farming, make your own villagers, kicking villagers out.
>>
>>379986158
in that case, i wanna fuck the egytian feline.
>>
If my town starts with a bridge in a certain location and I remove the bridge to replace it with a different style bridge, let me put it in the same FUCKING place god FUCKING DAMN it ruined my fucking town immediately stopped playing fuck you Nintendo you faggots
>>
>>379986490
>make your own villagers
That would never happen, but they could at least add a Nintendo-like solution.
I wouldn't mind a system like the one for haircuts from New Leaf, where you get at least some input.
>>
More towns to control, become the headof your country and take over the world
>>
Ability to have roommate animals
Less restrictions on placing projects
Save roads so visitor's can't pick them up
Designate where move-in lots are
>>
Stop pushing shitty town building elements that take the player out of the experience and work more on making the world alive on its own as a life sim
>>
City Planning, aka, being to designate plots of land for houses.
>>
Farming and cooking
More reptile villagers
>>
Anyone else think being the mayor of the town kinda soiled the spirit of the game?

One of my favorite things was having no main goal besides your fucking bills. I know the mayor shit can almost be completely ignored, but I just want to be another background character entirely.

I think they should have done elections, you could run or influence campaigns but helping friends or slandering villagers you hated. It could be a monthly or yearly thing thats exciting to look forward to and would add a whole new element to seasons.

I wouldn't want them to take it away though, the further customization of the town was a good step forward.
>>
If they don't bring back Wisp and the magic lamp so I can eject terrible fuckers and use all these damn cards, I'll be mildly annoyed.
>>
animal crossing mmo
>>
unlimited item storage and when your pockets are full the items goes in to the locker.
>>
>>379985991
Farming. I enjoy Rune Factory, but I enjoy real-time crop growth (not realistic growth times, of course), like in Farmville. Waking up and checking the progress of my crops would make the whole thing so much more enjoyable.

Also, focus on quality of villager personalities, rather than quantity. Having hundreds of characters to talk to is pointless if they all lack depth.
>>
>>379985991
More online connectivity, make online play more convenient. Knowing this is Nintendo, this is most likely not going to happen, shame really. I love Ninty and their games, but they're far from perfect, that's for sure.
>>
>>379987357
>Just want a good life sim
>Animal Crossing has only slightly improved over the years, is good for checking in but gets old after a bit
>You can actually run the newest Sims with all the content but there isn't really any content and they took away the open world
>Almost zero competitors or indie developers have risen to the task besides Stardew Valley which is focused on farming
>Only small rumors of the Cities Skylines team talking about dabbling in the genre

Someone help me scratch this life-sim itch please
>>
>>379985991
All I want is the ability to run errands for villagers like in the original Animal Crossing. I miss performing errands at like 3am when I had nothing better to do.
>>
>Acre system comes back
>Chibi models come back, horn hat and cone hat for m/f villagers
>Dialogue more in depth, and once again based on character archetypes, each with distinct personalities

Also what >>379987357 said. The newer games added a bunch of shit but none of it was needed. The original was just a creative, comfy life sim, that had lots of character. All this customization means fuck all if you ruin the base of what made AC great.
>>
What are the actual chances they will announce a new Animal Crossing?
>>
>>379985991
My prediction is that they'll add in public buildings from HHD, which would be a nice addition. A bigger town where you can customize where to put your "main street" would be cool too, either having it on a cliff like NL, or having a seaside village like HHD, or something else altogether. Definitely needs more villager interaction and dialogue too. Maybe they'll actually hang out, fish, catch bugs, or go shopping with you or something.
>>
I do get annoyed when there's only like seven different pieces of furniture available at Nook's final upgrade. I would go back to having a city if it meant a larger shopping selection...

A tool belt is way overdue. I still carry all my tools in a bunch of old letters...
>>
>more item storage
>ability to choose where villagers live
>easier to keep/kick out villagers
>improved nightclub, more crowded, ability to meet new villagers there and invite them to stay in your town
>make villagers more like how they were before new leaf
>obtaining large amounts of money doesn't rely on you over fishing an island
>balloons have more items besides balloon set
>don't cut good feature from new leaf
>>
>>379986158
goddamn fucking kill yourself
>>
>>379985991
All they need to do, and I literally mean the only thing is give all the villagers their own personality and stuff they do. They fleshed out making your house better in Wild World, they fleshed out making your city in New Leaf, now they need to just flesh out the blank cookie cutter people that are all the characters.
>>
>>379991379
Honestly where else can they go with this series? Its not like it wont be anything more than PG rated shit. Those knockoff games for the DS did it and it was fine.
>>
Remake the GameCube one with online multiplayer. That's it. Every AC afterwards was objectively inferior.
>>
>>379989604
I think the acre system isn't ideal but they definitely should change the camera angle and drop the log, acres can still be implemented in the map itself

Also proper hats are fine but you should have an option to use your current shirt for a horn/cone hat
>>
>>379985991
Letting clovers grow on bridges and in rivers looks really nice in the hacked games
Paper boats would be nice too

Having hills would be nice I think? Like, big high up spaces of land that people could move in on or you could place projects

The ability to design trousers, shorts, skirts and hats (The cone ones)

Having the ability to place sign posts would be nice, so villagers wont move right infront of your house (But then again you wouldnt have much warning when someone knew moves in)

Special houses that can be put on the beach?

When I first saw the high street in nl and when I had to do the petition for the dance club, I had this idea that everyones high street could be unique
Say if you rejected him, a few days/weeks later someone else would appear and ask to use that space for their own buisness (This does bring up the problem of 'how do you get all the emotes' though...)

Socks that look like bandages would've been nice too (I felt bad in general about never visiting Kicks)
>>
File: 456789876543.jpg (57KB, 425x384px) Image search: [Google]
456789876543.jpg
57KB, 425x384px
>>379985991
>>
Drop the log aesthetic for moving around town, it's old already. Add a more dynamic camera in the over world. Just these two changes would help a lot.
>>
>>379995278
>AC game with normal third-person perspective and camera

Fuck, that alone would get me to buy AC Switch.
>>
File: miia sweating.gif (526KB, 364x489px) Image search: [Google]
miia sweating.gif
526KB, 364x489px
Please give us Animal Crossing, Nintendo, please.
>>
>>379987742
they added wisp to new leaf with the welcome amiibo update but it looks like it only deals with amiibo and amiibo card stuff
>>
>>379997143
Yeah, he wants that in the next game because it lets you kick out villagers for ones you have the cards of.

My Sanrio cards better work, I want Toby.
>>
Three things I would really like: biomes, nature hikes, and some kind of crafting.

Biomes would affect the terrain and look of your town. Plains (like what we normally have), Tropical (islands connected by bridges), Desert (lots of sand, cacti, not much water), Mountain (lots of hills, coniferous trees more than fruit trees, waterfalls galore).

Nature hikes would be like randomly-generated dungeons of sorts for the biomes your town isn't in. Go there to hunt bugs, camp, fish, mine, or dig up ancient artifacts.

Use the materials you find to craft furniture and installations. Maybe have your own gallery (like Re-Tail) where other villagers can buy your created stuff, and a library for reading up on new designs and blueprints.
>>
File: 1497135347679.jpg (531KB, 916x963px) Image search: [Google]
1497135347679.jpg
531KB, 916x963px
>>379985991
Environment
>Varied environments in a single biome
>Different biomes for each town
>Varied terrain, no longer just next to the water but can be in middle of land with rivers nearby
>Larger town size, with enough space for a city included in any location

Town
>Terraforming
>Node Based paths, with customizable surfaces
>Placeable Buildings from any angle, not restricted by tiles
>Cheaper town assets
>New assets
>Customizable city
>City in same map as the town
>Option to kick people out
>Customizable shops and facilities

House
>Customizable rooms in it's shape
>Place doors anywhere in the house
>Backyards and Front Yards
>All furniture from every game
>Better interaction with furniture

Player
>More customization
>Option to play other race other than human

Villager
>More races
>Human Villagers
>On par with GC's social interaction
>Customizable houses
>>
>>379985991
A jarring amount NPC dialogue.
Also, building deeper relationships with NPCs instead of the instant friendship-type deal. Kind of like what happened when you spoke to Sable on a daily basis, but on a larger scale.
>>
File: 1494129513348.png (120KB, 400x612px) Image search: [Google]
1494129513348.png
120KB, 400x612px
let me fuck isabelle nintendo PLEASE!
>>
To be honest I'd be happy with a Switch game with better lighting and Happy Home Designer level of decoration inside and outside of the home.
>>
Some methods of making money that are more about sustained effort over time (like farming), rather than luck (turnip prices and luckily finding valuables) or unbalanced things that break the game (island fishing/bugs)
>>
>>379995614
Not gonna lie, that'd probably get me too.
>>
>>380000850
do this, graphically, so she becomes a sex symbol and is removed from all subsequent games
>>
File: Deli_HHD.png (52KB, 137x245px) Image search: [Google]
Deli_HHD.png
52KB, 137x245px
So the concept of roommates seems like a common thing that people want in the franchise's future. But who would you pick? Pic definitely related.
>>
>>380002773
I'd have trouble deciding. One of my top three though probably, which would be either Tutu, Walker, or Willow.
>>
>>379985991
>"Toolbelt" feature that gives me a separate inventory slots for tools so I don't have to waste inventory room on tools anymore.

>Have an option to make Villagers stop telling you basic tutorial stuff after the first month.

>"Best Friend" feature that lets you select one villager who will never move out. Have to get their picture first though.

>Being able to choose what kind of town it is. Desert, mountain, tropics etc. each with their own selection of bugs and fish. So if you want to complete the museum you better make some friends. Also bug/fish exclusive to a region sell better in other regions. (Add a way to like trade fish and bugs with NPCs just to be fair to losers with no friends)

>Help Villagers expand their house by giving them bells. This will be another way to build friendship with them and you won't feel like as much of a jerk for living in a mansion while everyone else is stuck with their one room house.

>Ask Villagers to do favors for you in the same way they ask favors from you. Such as Bugs/Fish/Furniture. But you can't ask them to catch a fish/bug that you haven't already caught and when asking for furniture you can only make a vague request like "something red". Also they can decline the task and the more rare the item you ask for is the more likely it is that they will turn you down.

>Have voided villagers show up wandering around town on rare occasions and if another player is visiting your town while a voided villager is around they can ask them to move to their town.

>Increase number of possible neighbors to 15 and expand the map to accommodate.

>Have villagers actually catching fish and bugs on their own instead of just walking around with tools and if you see them catch something you want you can offer to buy it off of them for a little more than what you can sell it for.
>>
File: marsh.png (15KB, 134x176px) Image search: [Google]
marsh.png
15KB, 134x176px
>>380002773
Got him from a random card pack and he's been my favorite since.
>>
File: 1478228356549.jpg (61KB, 386x386px) Image search: [Google]
1478228356549.jpg
61KB, 386x386px
>>380004037
Marshal's pretty fucking cool. He moved in about a year after the launch of NL and I've had him since.

>asked at the campsite if he could move in with me

If only. I have a shitload of rooms and zero desire to decorate.
>>
Bigger towns, shit feels so cramped in New Leaf
>>
>>380000005
>Option to play other race other than human
Fucking furfag
>>
File: 1485424861022.jpg (49KB, 419x508px) Image search: [Google]
1485424861022.jpg
49KB, 419x508px
I just want a new Animal Crossing at all...
>>
>>380004210
>talks about being your roommate when he's visiting your house

Just make the back room or the upstairs into that villager's room with their normal furniture, that's all we need.
>>
File: 1444587609468.png (491KB, 1224x931px) Image search: [Google]
1444587609468.png
491KB, 1224x931px
>>380003743
>"Best Friend" feature that lets you select one villager who will never move out. Have to get their picture first though.
>Help Villagers expand their house by giving them bells. This will be another way to build friendship with them and you won't feel like as much of a jerk for living in a mansion while everyone else is stuck with their one room house.
>Increase number of possible neighbors to 15 and expand the map to accommodate.

These would be so fucking good, I can't stand that NL isn't like this.
>>
Rommates, dating, and marriage
>>
I wouldn't mind something like a "Best Friend(s)" feature, where no matter what, you have at least one villager stay, even if you don't play for some time.

I loved New Leaf and had a blast, but then life got busy and I came back to find my pals slowly drifting off, with only one of my favorites still left the last time I booted the game up, and I haven't touched it since as I'm afraid she'll be gone now.

Also, now that Nintendo admits their older VC titles are not the goldmines they kept thinking them to be, I wouldn't mind a return of NES titles, even if it was just tied to the player's own VC purchases and having an item unlock ingame.
>>
Remove "rolling log world"
Behind the character camera with camera controls
Bigger maps
More personalities
Different biomes so towns have a bit more variation
Online weather forecast so the weather matches the weather near you
More Holidays
More things to explore in the world
More hills/cliffs
New animal species
mini-games
>>
>>379985991
I want picnics/camping trips where you can invite the townspeople to come with you. Have there be a local forest, moutain range, cave, and lake. People can tell ghost stories around the campfire, or get a bit existential while looking at the sky. Maybe have it so you can only invite two villagers at a time and they will have some unique dialogue between each other. Seems like a neat way to help you bond with the villagers around you.
>>
Lemme walk around in the forest and collect materials and shit, maybe I can build special furniture, or maybe that's where you find special pieces of furniture, like the mushroom set, or new sets like acorn themed or something
Maybe allow me to find villagers out in the forest and recruit them, they don't have a home so I'm like "come join me at my town!"
More mini games, loved the NES games from the first one. More things to do with friends
Take some aspects of harvest moon and allow me to have a small farm next to my house, maybe instead of buying radishes you can grow radishes for a week and they expire afterwards
Just more shit to do, New Leaf felt like a barren wasteland of empty space that I had to fill with statues that did nothing
Maybe abandoned parts of towns/places in the forest that you can fix up, sort of like Chibi Robo Park Patrol, where you clean up the garbage, pull weeds, water the grass, plant flowers, etc. And then THAT area can be the place you decorate with useless shit, not the actual town itself
>>
File: 1430063053265.jpg (239KB, 945x1386px) Image search: [Google]
1430063053265.jpg
239KB, 945x1386px
>>380005337
>Nintendo adds a "retro console" furniture item in AC Switch
>lets you access your VC games within AC
>you can play multiplayer titles online with your friends

My dick would explode.
>>
>>380006005
>Lemme walk around in the forest and collect materials and shit,
God forbid. The last thing we need is another game with shoehorned crafting elements. I am so sick of smelting iron.
>>
>>380006273
this times a million.
>>
Is New Leaf worth it?
How does it compare to the Wii one and the GCN one?
I just want an easy going game after browsing /v/
>>
>>380006273
You wouldn't have to do it, it wouldn't be required. I see it more like the thing Reese did for you in New Leaf, where if you have the materials, you can hand them over and they build you a new piece of furniture
I wouldn't want it to be about smelting iron and stuff
>>
File: 1429932267052.jpg (13KB, 345x301px) Image search: [Google]
1429932267052.jpg
13KB, 345x301px
>>380006541
>after
>not during
>>
More in depth occupations like the designer in HHD, but for the Abel Sisters or Gracie, at the Museum. Maybe being a manager for KK or helping Joan balance the books
>>
>>379990430
Middle-low. There WILL be a new Animal Crossing, but it might not be this year since there's already going to be some sort of Animal Crossing mobile game. On the other hand, they might both be announced simultaneously since they've just been using their mobile games to advertise their actual games.
>>
>>380006541
I guess it entirely depends if a new installation is announced on Tuesday.
If they do then just get Stardew Valley to hold you over until release.
If they don't then buy New Leaf. It's a good installment. Much better than City Folk and about equal to Wild World
The original N64/GC game is kind of its own beast at this point so I don't know how to compare it.
>>
>>379985991
ABLE TO REGROW FUCKING GRASS
>>
>>380007229
it already does you fucking sperg
just dont run everywhere
>>
>>380007314
You know people say that, but I stopped running around town for almost a year now and all the brown patches are still there.
>>
>>380007314
>Not making it so you can customize the patches of grass.
>you can create dirt roads at your leisure
>Maybe different types of grass.
>able to connect ponds and rivers.

My other wish'd be the return of more distinct personalities, but ever since I heard that was a localization thing I gave up on that.
>>
>>380007637
>Basically Viva Pinata-type building, but with you able to play in AC mode after.

I could dig it.
>>
>>380002773
>spend a fortune on building and buying a house
>still have a roommate

Could Tom Nook be an even bigger jew?
>>
Toolbelt definitely, and more control over who moves in/out. The New Leaf update last year was a huge step in the right direction.

New Leaf is just a step away from being the most optimal game to me, I really look forward to seeing improvements rather than any regression.
>>
>>380007229
>tfw been playing NL since it came out and haven't seen any grass degredation even though I run often
>>
>>379986490
>make your own villagers

So instead of playing as a Mayor, you'll play god? Interesting...
>>
>>380006675
But i listen to albums while browsing
Anyways that's not what i asked. Answer me fag
>>380007180
I guess i'll wait
>>
>>380008641
kek
>>
File: 1400087840736.png (672KB, 1081x1636px) Image search: [Google]
1400087840736.png
672KB, 1081x1636px
>>
>>380006541
It's an improvement over the Wii one overall but versus GC it depends on what you prioritize in the series.

>>380007180
>CF is worse than WW when CF is just WW with a bunch of the shit they cut from GC in WW and a bit more

Literally the worst meme in this series.
>>
>>380008968
Well the city was boring and you had to talk to Kapp'n literally every time you went there. Not to as all of the interactions with neighbors felt... sterile for lack of a better word.
>>
>>380009389
How sterile are we talking? Because the NL villagers are pretty cool but the amount of repeated dialogue is insane. I wish the guys who did the GCN translation could do the next game.
>>
>villages are much more populated
>villagers can now start their own cafes/restaurants/shops
>takes a bit of start up capital, but you can start your own little shop and hire a villager to work it part time
>you won't get rich off it, but it'd break even in the medium term
>villagers now take/teach classes at the local community centre, and you can too
>villagers take housemates, houses expand and shrink as villagers get more money

everything to make the village to feel more alive
>>
More villager interaction
More odd jobs (like the barista one)
Lawn mower (automatically mows weeds instead of having to hit A)
More multiplayer interaction besides minigames
More character customization (skin tone, weight, height, etc.)
NPC Families (mom dad and kid live in one home, this saves building room while having more villagers)
Different room styles (rectangles instead of different sized squares)
Different areas that have different resources (ala Stardew Valley)
Ability to evict villagers
>>
-bigger towns
-more events
-more things to catch
-grass deterioration needs to go
-more text and interactions with neighbors
>>
File: 1372489282942.png (66KB, 233x475px) Image search: [Google]
1372489282942.png
66KB, 233x475px
You sold it, didn't you?
>>
I want to BE an animal
>>
>>380011940
It's still on the wall because it matches the first furniture set I got and I care too little about home decor to change it
>>
>>380008795
She loves Bill Trinen because he brought her to you.
>>
>>380012341
Which animal of the ones AC has would you pick if the game let you be one?
>>
>>380012853
Crocodile
>>
>>380008795
Reminder that the Animal Crossing universe is a multiverse; every game sold is a separate instance of the universe, and each game has a separate universe as well. How else would some of the villagers be in every game? The Isabelle that loves Bill Trinen is not the same Isabelle in your specific game.
>>
>>380012367
>I-i still have it, b-but don't think, it's anything special for me, i j-just never change and d-don't care!
>>
>>380013128
It isn't
>>
File: Ruby_NewLeaf_Official.png (148KB, 298x585px) Image search: [Google]
Ruby_NewLeaf_Official.png
148KB, 298x585px
>>379985991
>How to top animal crossing: new leaf

More characters like this.
>>
File: Magiciansquestkonamids.jpg (40KB, 220x198px) Image search: [Google]
Magiciansquestkonamids.jpg
40KB, 220x198px
>>379992993
My nigga from another country
>>
>>379985991
Bring back the cool hats for the default model. Villagers need horns!
>>
>>380003743
>Toolbelt
This so much. You pretty much always want to be carrying all the tools. Having to constantly pick them up and drop them anytime you need to carry a lot of stuff is a pain.
>>
File: 1370579140872.jpg (256KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
1370579140872.jpg
256KB, 600x424px
>>380015010
I just always carry 10 empty letters for extra inventory space. It's not ideal but it's a solution.
>>
>>380015325
Yeah, but then you have to get rid of it when you get mail and you have to drag the items back and forth, and I never remember which letter has which item. I've definitely done it before though.
>>
Actual fucking items for each furniture, or an hoverup instead of an fucking leaf

Makes things easier

Or just use HHD designer for the layout of the house.
>>
File: 1371096864316.jpg (247KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1371096864316.jpg
247KB, 720x720px
>>380015759
Well that just sounds like a personal problem. It took me maybe a week to memorize how I'd sorted out my tools. I get max one or two letters daily so dragging items isn't too bad.
>>
>>379991229
>more item storage

a backpack.
>>
>>380011940
Digital Download, but I stopped playing after Poppy left my town.
>>
>>380016783
Shit, I just realized you meant the doggy print wallpaper, sorry I'm a dumb ass.
>>
>>380016783
I quit when Bianca left mine anon, I know how you feel. She wasn't even my waifu though, just one of my top 10 villagers that I was lucky enough to start off with.
>>
>>380011940
Nope. But due to some life shit, and then my 3ds breaking (I dropped it, and that made the clock reset to January 2012 constantly, as well as it turning off from getting breathed on, then the hinge breaking), I haven't played for at least 2 years. Guess I'll pick it up now that I finally got around to getting a New 3ds to transfer my shit to.
>>
>>380016783
>>380019073
Bob literally moved in the day after I started my game. I hope he's still there.
>>
>>379991774
it was the comfiest for sure, but wild world is the best imo
>>
File: file.png (147KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
147KB, 500x503px
>>380002773
>>
a cure for my furfaggotry, I only wank to animal crossing characters but still
>>
File: 1372225258698.png (37KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1372225258698.png
37KB, 500x700px
>she camped out a day after that shitty burger sheep moved in

I almost threw my 3DS that day.
>>
>>379985991
>Give NPCs more dialogue options in general, you get bored of them pretty quickly if they aren't ones that you like/waifus/husbandos

>Going along with the mayor powers, you can select areas where villagers can move into so they don't just show up on your fucking flowers.

>more official buildings, just in general more fun items to use

I do wonder what they'll end up doing with Isabelle, whether she'll be an assistant if you're still a mayor or if she'll be reduced to some kind of cameo.
>>
>70% larger towns
>towns have more variety (cliff can be anywhere or only some sections, forked rivers, more non-fruit trees, etc)
>actual road system so villagers don't move in right on top of your pathways
>more advanced project placement
>HHD's outdoor customizing
>mail to friends online
>more hair options
>more villager personality types & species
>animals of same species can have slightly varying body shapes/sizes)
>bring back NES games
>make the fishing more interesting somehow
>more furniture lines
>a lot more KK Slider songs
>get rid of KK's DJ garbage
>toolbox so tools don't take up inventory slots
>double mail storage
>more variety in errands
>improved graphical art style, I want this shit to feel more like the original and not amiibo festival's bland characters models. maybe cel shading.
>new camera system
>seasons that transition more naturally and not just "hey everything's brown now"
>more house types (treehouse, teepee, dome, etc)
>kapp'n can take you to different island types: desert (for fossils), rainforest (for bugs), or regular island for fishing
>more holidays
>get rid of Main Street
>moveable rocks
>>
File: 1497203940682.gif (886KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497203940682.gif
886KB, 250x250px
remove Retail and bring back in-house flea markets, they were so comfy
keep what Cyrus did though, have a smaller retail and just have him and Reese do alternate shifts like the pelicans.
also remove high street, limit the amount of stores and cram them all into the (larger) town
make the colours less washed out, I don't know why nintendo made all their games less colourful when making 3ds titles
>>
>>380024596
>forgot to greentext
>>
File: 1471970454243.jpg (42KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471970454243.jpg
42KB, 500x600px
>>
Let me play as an animal villager. It feels weird being the only human.
>>
>>379985991
>no garbage dumpster
Shit game. You literally can't get rid of trash without paying, or getting random stuff or stuff other villagers don't need anymore. I'd point out more flows but I'm too lazy for that.
>>
>>380026431
get a bin you nonce
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.