[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the blank space on the left for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: nintendovs.jpg (124KB, 1897x601px) Image search: [Google]
nintendovs.jpg
124KB, 1897x601px
What's the blank space on the left for?
>>
Super Duper Pooper Scooper Brothers
>>
>>379982461
Super Suicide Brothers
>OFFENSIVE!
>>
File: i-just-dont-know-anymore.png (36KB, 872x625px) Image search: [Google]
i-just-dont-know-anymore.png
36KB, 872x625px
>everybody but the one competitive player in the pokken invatational isn't gonna know shit
>the game will look like button mashing garbage
>it'll be a repeat of the evo 2016 showing where the game was so new nobody knew what they were doing and it looked like slow trash
>Pokken will ruin it's chance for FGC appeal for a second time, after finally getting a second chance on an actual alive console and getting the dlc

pokken had a hard life
>>
That Winter Kirby fighting game, maybe?
>>
>>379982295
spread assholes
>>
>>379983642
>>everybody but the one competitive player in the pokken invatational isn't gonna know shit
how do you know that? have they all confirmed they aren't gonna play the Wii U version a bit?
>>
>>379985358
Pokken isn't like smash or ARMS in that it's suited to both casual and competitive play (and I don't even know if ARMS can be competitive, that's not clear yet) it's 99% a traditional 2d fighter.

What you said is basically saying the equailvent of "Capcom is unveiling street fighter 6, but it'll be fine to showcase it and sell it to a competitive audience by invited 6 random youtubers and having them play it for a few hours before showcasing it to the entire world".
>>
>>379986252
Jesus christ that's a retarded thing to say. Holy fuck

All I'm actually saying is these people have had the entire time since they found out they were in the invitational to brush up on the Wii U.

Unless you KNOW they didn't do that, you're being a fucking retard.
>>
Super Smash Bros for the "please forget the wii u existed" switch
>>
>>379982295
MHXX global release
>>
>>379986667
I'm saying even if they've been playing nonstop since they found out they were invited there's no possible way they could showcase the game on a competitive level.
>>
>>379982295
Iwata's grave
>>
>>379987085
>there's no possible way they could showcase the game on a competitive level.
But the gameplay won't be button mashing garbage, it just won't involve the metagame or well known combos.

You're a fucking moron. M'k? That's the long and the short of it. People are gonna freak out because it's a Pokemon fighting game on a console people actually want to own. It's gonna do fine.
>>
File: 1496649396246.jpg (90KB, 655x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496649396246.jpg
90KB, 655x600px
>>379987364
>M'k?
>>
>>379982295
Pikmin's new battle mode
>>
>>379987364
It'll do fine for casuals but I don't really care about a bunch of casual players being hyped for and wanting to play the game, I care about the competitive community growing and that requires FGC people to get invested
>>
File: 1474932896844.gif (2MB, 400x232px) Image search: [Google]
1474932896844.gif
2MB, 400x232px
>>379987904
YOU NEED CASUALS TO GROW THE COMPETITIVE SCENE.

PROS DON'T SPROUT FROM THIN AIR.
>>
Nothing, it's just there for looks
>>
Melee HD obviously.
>>
DMC5
>>
>>379982295
Nothing. That red spot is obviously just an introduction card, since red is their color
>>
>>379982295
Smash 5
>>
File: consider_the_following.jpg (56KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
consider_the_following.jpg
56KB, 500x502px
>Smash 4 Deluxe
>Melee port

Which would you rather have and why /v/?
>>
>>379982295
bloody tears of jealousy
>>
Animal Crossing for switch.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.