[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is wolfenstein 2 a nazi dating simulator?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: wolf2.png (671KB, 756x459px) Image search: [Google]
wolf2.png
671KB, 756x459px
is wolfenstein 2 a nazi dating simulator?
>>
It just works.
>>
He seemed like a nice guy to me
>>
>>379978785
Seriously am I supposed to hate this character?
>>
>>379979074
he was. he said please. didnt harass in an aggressive way. when you hear about children getting ass raped, one doesnt feel bad about asking about a strangers papers because someone has to keep children from butt rapings.
>>
File: 1468260839205.jpg (120KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
1468260839205.jpg
120KB, 392x495px
>ywn date a cute Nazi officer in 1950's America
>>
>>379978785
Fuck nazis but fuck sjws more.
>>
i hope so and i really hope i can play as the black woman and get bleached by Herr Commandant
>>
>>379978785
I'd play that desu
>>
I think they were trying to recreate the scene from the first Wolfenstein where Engel starts fucking with you on the train while you're under cover and you're not sure if she'll out you or not

except there she waves a gun in your face and accuses you of being of impure blood while this fag just orders a milkshake
>>
The nazi seemed like a nice guy honestly

Also he is the best character design in the entire trailer
>>
>>379980661
>one group commits genocide
>one group makes annoying tweets

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>"H-hanz, I think I like you more than a fellow Aryan brother..."
>>
>>379980661
I don't even know how to respond to this post because you're obviously too stupid to reason with.
>>
>>379979750
i mean whoever he's talking to is completely silent and ignoring the questions. kinda suspicious.
>>
>>379978785
Try Daiteitoku
>>
>>379982415
The second group would genocide me for being a cis straight white male if they could.
>>
>>379982415
>one group has been defeated completely for over 70 years
>one group has political power completely over academia and in every government in the West

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>379978785
Seems more a /pol/ murder sim.
Day 1 buy.
>>
File: 653.jpg (70KB, 800x605px) Image search: [Google]
653.jpg
70KB, 800x605px
>returns hat to the boy
>orders milkshake gleefully
>conducting his profiling job in a calm and respectable matter

wtf. i love nazis now
>>
>>379984025
Silly anon, /pol/ isn't white
>>
File: perfect8.jpg (264KB, 1919x817px) Image search: [Google]
perfect8.jpg
264KB, 1919x817px
>>379978785
YOU STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY WAFFU
>>
>>379983904
>one group has political power completely over academia and in every government in the West
There isn't a single leftist government in all of Europe or America, you're just asshurt that you somehow still can't get a date despite that
>Are you fucking retarded?
Are you?
>>
File: Mine Neighborhood.png (535KB, 851x359px) Image search: [Google]
Mine Neighborhood.png
535KB, 851x359px
Is a beautiful day in mine neighborhood!
Is a beautiful day in mine neighborhood!

Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?

It's a neighborly day in this beauty wood,
A neighborly day for a beauty,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?

I have always wanted to have a neighbor just like you!
I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you.
So let's make the most of this beautiful day,
Since we're together we might as well say,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be mine neighbor?
Won't you please,
Won't you please?
Please won't you be mine neighbor?
>>
>>379984969
I need a vocaroo of this now
>>
>>379984310
Not all heroes wear capes
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.