[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU THOUGHT THAT IT WAS OVER DIDN'T YOU???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 39

File: paidmods.jpg (265KB, 1607x934px) Image search: [Google]
paidmods.jpg
265KB, 1607x934px
YOU THOUGHT THAT IT WAS OVER DIDN'T YOU???
>>
How can they enforce the inevitability of everyone using Nexus instead.
>>
>>379975152
By shutting down Nexus.
>>
>>379975369
That would actually be suicidal for them.
>>
>>379975152
By assuming direct control over the Nexus using their army of lawyers. Nexus supposed Bethesda's decision last time
>>
>>379973297

Because this went so well last time.
>>
>>379975369
>there are people ON THIS SITE who would defend Bethesda for doing that
I'm already getting flashbacks from the last time they attempted paid mods.
>>
God I wish the market would crash. I really do. It DESERVES to, at this point.
>>
>>379975580
Alternately, some manner of mod browser, and only mods downloaded via that browser can be used.
>>
>>379975369
good luck with that
>>
>>379975986
If it stands in the way of a large company making a profit they WILL find a way to rape it to death.
>>
>>379973297
Why do they think this will work when it didn't work last time?
>>
>>379975986
It's actually pretty easy, Nexus has shit infrastructure and isn't really backed by any large organizations to withstand a beating. Hence why they immediately take down anything remotely offputting.
>>
>>379975152
Because what ends up on the content network will be "protected". You either buy into it or you don't get the mods.

Nexus will still exist. It just won't be the end all be all. It's just a question of whether or not the community will support it.

Considering consoles, they will. Mods will basically be split console and PC, with (some) of the better modders releasing on the creators network for cash. No doubt there will be plenty of drama and tears.
>>
>>379975950
You wont see a crash like in the 80's because people keep buying video games, buying DLC, and preordering shit. As long as games continue to sell, there wont be a crash. Video games are too mainstream to crash now.
>>
>>379975950
>old man yells at cloud
>>
>>379977104
I know, and that fact is depressing as hell. They can fuck us however they want and there'll never be be any backlash that they care about. It'll just be this. People bitching on the internet.
>>
>>379977541
>They can fuck us however they want
You aren't getting fucked by anything unless you're buying it so what does it matter? Unless you're mentally a 14 year old who actually believes they're entitled to everything in gaming for whatever reason.
>>
>>379975580
Nexus was heavily split. A lot of content creators supported it because they thought they could make money, and others opposed it. The official stance for the website was, of course, to roll with whatever Bethesda wants to do because taking an official stance against them would be suicide and most likely result in some kind of strong-armed legal takedown by Bethesda.
>>
>>379973297
I'm glad it isn't, realistic animal genitalia modders deserve financial support for all their hard work.
>>
The problem isn't that they'll release paid mods. it's that the community will fall apart because of it. They don't have to shut down the nexus or anything, modders will take down their own stuff to prevent it from getting stolen, and the only people left will be working with bethesda shitting out simple content mods because it's more profitable than big complex collabs.
>>
>>379975369
They can't. Nexus is bigger then Skyrim. And the community would gut them.
>>
File: TODD'S FURY.png (486KB, 1062x1062px) Image search: [Google]
TODD'S FURY.png
486KB, 1062x1062px
YOU'LL FUCKING PAY FOR THOSE MODS AND YOU'LL FUCKING LIKE IT
>>
>>379973297
Greedy Gaben strikes again!
>>
>>379973297
i already see where this is going...
eventually games are made by fans and companies take the money jesus fuck
>>
>>379978184
>Nexus is bigger then Skyrim.
This is how delusional some people are.
>>
>all these mere console mortals daring to defy the God Gaben

chill. the. fuck. out.

Gaben and Valve have never steered us wrong before, there is no reason to be freaking out. chances are that if they see value in this, then it might actually turn out a good thing, and you're all freaking out over fucking nothing.

but chances are you're really just D&C console peasants larping as if you'd give a shit what happens on PC. fucking plebs.
>>
>>379973297
Nope, knew this shit would come back. Funny thing is, fighting against this is easy, it's simply backing content creators and showing them that they don't need to have Bethesda taking a 75% cut of their work.

Unfortunately, Bethesda is doing something new this time. They are paying mod creators for their work directly and then we are paying Bethesda. Now, we don't know what their contract is, but it probably isn't shit all in the content creators favor. I would wager one time payment, no royalties.

The only saving grace to this is that Script extenders will never be a thing again for Bethesda games as long as this continues. The golden age of modding is over boys. Once companies see Bethesda having this, they will follow, just like they did for DLC.

Modding a game will be seen as a requirement to have, which means resources dedicated to it, away from actual things they could have put in. Simply for the opportunity to siphon more money for less work and with the horrible anti consumer bullshit that Sony continues to pull on top of it, which means that modding is pretty much over.
>>
>>379978184
they just force Nexus to stop supporting Beth games
>>
>>379978563
You mean like how a surprising number of the people working to help make Star Wars Galaxies work after its disastrous startup were devoted fans?
>>
How much are they paying you, Trainwiz?
>>
>>379978107
>mfw shitty SFM ''''creators'''' get paid more than majority of modders
>/v/ is surprised when modders want to finally get paid for creating/fixing shit
truly shocked
>>
>>379978106
Crrection, many shit devs went over to it, and we saw a MASSIVE influx of shallow, shitty mods that tried to make easy money flood the market. It obfuscated the good mods (just like Steam's store right now) and everyone was like, fuck it. Just go back to the free sources where you can get quality mods made by quality people. See that's the funny thing, when modders aren't doing it for the money, they tend to make better mods because they genuinely care about the game.
>>
>>379975152
>>379975369
they're forcing it onto console retards first so that they help them expand it

then the low hanging retards on PC will eat it up until it's accepted enough
>>
>>379978958
>>379979363
>literal shilling
Hmmmm...........
>>
File: 1093874980.gif (2MB, 333x194px) Image search: [Google]
1093874980.gif
2MB, 333x194px
>>379973297
>still playing betheshit
amazing
>>
>>379978852
New mods for several other games are released daily. It's not just about Skyrim.
>>
>>379979383
Modders are doing it for the money though, even the "quality" ones you speak of were doing it to get their name out there so they can make money through alternative means (patreon, publicity for another mod/game).
Literally the only difference is that it becomes an official avenue and Beth gets a slice. That's really all modders were mad about, that beth got a slice. If Beth cut that % down or got rid of it, you would have no argument.
>>
>Always say that Paid Mods for Skyrim wasn't valve's Idea, but something Bethesda talked them into, and that they made an entire platform just to sell their mods after Valve told them to fuck off
>Insist the sole reason Bethesda.net exists is to sell mods in the future
>People on /v/ always call me retarded
>This happens

Feels good to be vindicated. Can you say sorry, /v/?
>>
>>379979214
They don't really have legal grounds to stop that. This is why people can make plugins, tools, and hooks into games. Also why emulators can exist with no legal grounds. They are completely separate or derivative works done for free. I'd like to see Bethesda try that in a court case. I'm sure there are thousands of us more than happy to also file a class action against that sort of power grab against the public sector, and the law no doubt.
>>
>>379979383
Actually most of the problem was the Bethesda put them in crunch mode to make mods for the service instead of just taking down mods they already had and putting them up. Chesko was already making Art of the Catch, finishing it up by the time Bethesda gave him wasn't a big deal.

Also, a lot of pretty good modders thought it was viable, but they didn't get much time to read the fine print. They saw 25% split and thought they couldn't negotiate a better deal because they didn't have any power in the bargain. They didn't realize they would be making literally pennies for weeks worth of effort.
>>
>>379973297
Didn't people just upload all the mods to pirate bay? The only people this fucks over is console owners.
>>
>>379979754
Bethesda games take up top spot in % of files and downloads.
Taking them off Nexus would ruin the platform. Let's be serious for a second, Nexus without bethesda is nothing, bethesda can easily create their own modding platform with free shit tomorrow if they cared.
>>
>>379977541
All you can do is support devs who follow through with good business practices and call out ones who don't. Move out of the mainstream and into more niche genres and you will see shit like this less and less.
>>
>>379973297
>Fucking Skyrim again

This shit is like 10 years old let it die already
>>
All the quality mods will end up paid as fucking micro transactions instead of packing them up. Fucking great.
>>
>>379979342
What, I didn't see any of Trainwiz's stuff. He would never, he believes too much in modding as a hobby.
>>
File: 862.png (99KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
862.png
99KB, 288x288px
>lived to see the day when people would literally pirate mods
>>
>>379979548
no one is shilling, you ding dong. we're just pointing out that all of you are over reacting to literally nothing.

>not trust Gaben
>2017

it's like you're new or something.
>>
>>379977930
What I believe is that one unpunished shady business practise will beget another. No, I don't particularly care about paid mods for fallout 4, because I don't own fallout 4 or intend to buy it, but if this horseshit is successful, of course other companies will get in on it, (Because why wouldn't you? It worked out for Bethesda!) And eventually this horseshit will tarnish a game I DO care about.

Not to mention the idea of paid mods is fucking disgusting in the first place. Taking a community that's based around creativity and love for your game and saying "Hmm? How can we make money off all this free work?" Nope. Nothing wrong with that at all.

>Old man continues to yell at cloud.
>>
>>379980431
who's the artist
>>
>>379973297
back up everything boys
>>
>>379973297
people would just pirate mods then
>>
>>379975369
Bethesda would be starting an all out war with their fanbase and anyone who buys their games.
>>
>>379980432
the cost of the lawsuit is what big companies use to fight smaller ones
>>
I don't see how paid mods can even be remotely considered feasible. For consoles, sure, but on PC people can just pirate them. And it's not like most mods run any kind of executable arbitrary code, either. You'd need to exploit something within the game, which would probably fuck it over visibly to the user before completing whatever malicious intention. So, people wouldn't be scared of viruses and shit by pirating those mods, which is pretty much the only big deterrent for most people that don't pirate software.
>>
>>379981009
Shhh just go to sleep, you're feeling sleepy now
Nothing to see, shh, shh
>>
>>379981034
>What I believe is that one unpunished shady business practise will beget another.
Punishment is not giving them your money, pretty easy.

> Taking a community that's based around creativity and love for your game and saying "Hmm? How can we make money off all this free work?" Nope. Nothing wrong with that at all.
Taking a community that spends countless hours creating and fixing shit and them wanting SOME compensation for it? Bro truly revolutionary. Again the only real problem is the slice bethesda takes, that's it. Yet NO ONE complains that Steam, PS, MS, N, EA, etc. are all taking ~30% slices out of games they didn't create.

Now someone who stands against that shit entirely? That's refreshing. I doubt you're one of them though.
>>
>>379981034
This is the correct way to view this. If companies have proven one thing, it is that they will hop on a greedy money squeezing tactic in a fucking heartbeat. Believe the people who've seen it multiple times already if you're too young. Do some research about how DLC happened and Microtransactions and Shitty F2P and then Microtransactions in $60 games. It only gets worse because people make the simple mistake of treating it as an isolated event. Well that is until it's not an isolated event. Give corporations an inch and they take the whole goddamn football field.
>>
File: 1476222830614.jpg (140KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1476222830614.jpg
140KB, 768x1024px
>>379973297
Couldn't someone essentially pirate mods anyway?
And if it's a forced thing, people would just simply not play the game.
>>
Here's how it will go.

Console retards make excuses and eat it up because mods are still a relatively new thing to a lot of them

PC userbase will shun it and it will be dead in the water so they will doubledown on consoles until they wise up to the scam (lol)
>>
>>379981960
Yes and yes.
>>
>>379981530
And why I mentioned the class action.
>>
>>379973297
The shadowscale armor was everything that was wrong with paid mods

It wasn't even a proper armor set, the whole thing is one armor that just replaces your entire model and you had to add it via console commands. It was LESS than bare minimum effort and it shouldn't have been put on Nexus, much less charged money for.

If Creator's Club opens and it's just all horse armor like that then fuck it, those games and all future ones are ruined for modding. Nobody will want to make those good mods that use dependencies when you can make money making something in Blender and uploading it to the paid mod club.
>>
>>379973297
it's just paid mods on consoles though, right? who gives a fuck about console shits?
>>
File: 1495405455737.jpg (8KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1495405455737.jpg
8KB, 256x256px
>>379973297
HOLY FUCKING SHIT PEOPLE ARE GOING TO PIRATE FUCKING RANDY SAVAGE DRAGON MODS FOR SKYRIM WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>379981550
Basically this. And btw, does anyone really think that Bethesda or any other company that does this will spend the money to defend these modders (some of which aren't really as far as I'm concerned) from "pirates". Hell, no. This is just free money to them. So the modders WILL get fucked by this "deal."
>>
>>379980810
They can't, they need it as a test bed along with Fallout. Next Elder Scrolls game will be made half with the community. Why did you think Todd said "the tech isn't there yet", he wasn't talking about an engine or anything, he was talking about infrastructure for submitting mods to Bethesda to incorporate into the game directly.

Listen, do you know the reason, the number one reason that modding isn't more popular? Effort. If there is a problem that comes up, people will drop it, unless they are dedicated to making it work. Modding has a lot of hoops to jump through to get your final build playable and even then it can crash like crazy. Bethesda is trying to insure people that it won't happen, that they can download mods and they will 'just work', no matter which mods they download or how many they do. That is the end goal for Bethesda, it means they can take it easy, no worries about developing content in house, because they can out sourse it to a team of modders, who they can just check the code behind and implement into the game BASE. Skyrim SE and Fallout 4 will be testbeds for this style of 'development', where they will decide if it's worth the effort going forward.
>>
>>379981960
Yes, but bethesda lawyers would try to shut it down so it would be hard to track some mods without some skeevy networking

Also turbovirgins and twitch moms will totally shill out the dosh for these mods. Other fuckers will say "why not" and go with the flow.

Fuck all of the above.
>>
>>379975752
i would. you mad whiteboi?
>>
What are the modders that will go along with this thinking?
>>
>>379975369
what you niggers don't know, is that the Nexus owner was reay to sell the place as soon as the Stema paid mods flourished, lmao
>>
File: 1471687044254.png (386KB, 1050x925px) Image search: [Google]
1471687044254.png
386KB, 1050x925px
>>379975152
It can be curated quite easily on consoles because they're a closed platform, but you're right that they're fucking dreaming if they think it's happening on PC.
So sucks if you're a console player, I guess.
Mod community is going to be fucked to hell either way though, I guess.

Thanks Bethesda.
>>
>>379978958
>being this whipped
Girggle that cock, fagboy.
>>
>>379981895
Not all corporations have to cater to your likes. There are still plenty of developers around creating games without that.
Oh you're mad the biggest companies in gaming are trying to grab more money? How in the fuck did you think they got there in the first place?
>>
>>379982420
It's on pc as well, but it's nice to know you're a completely misinformed shitposter fresh off the boat from reddit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRkrascT_iM
The community seems to like it... NOT
>>
File: 1473867633530.jpg (43KB, 680x499px) Image search: [Google]
1473867633530.jpg
43KB, 680x499px
If you support Bethesda after this all you are doing is telling the greedy fucks in the industry that you will accept getting fucked over.
Bethesda needs to crash and burn, to send a message to all the other fucks waiting to see how it plays out, remember these fucks and their horse armor became the standard model we have today.
>>
>>379982582
No harder than it is to find Skyrim or Evil Within really.
>>
Remember those mods that had ads in them to get you to buy the full version on the workshop?
>>
>>379982719
People talk a big game until there's actual money involved in front of them.
>>
>>379982941
Midas Magic, had popups every time you used a spell
>>
>>379982861
Just preordered fallout VR, doom VR, and dishonored DLC.
:)
>>
>>379982119
>>379982582
I mean donating works because all of the money goes to the schmuck(s) fixing the game and not the schmucks making the broken game that needs fixing in the first place.
But i'm no modder so i wouldn't know how much people get from donations now.
>>
>>379983170
so it was only slightly more shit
>>
>>379982492
Not really, the modders won't at all. They are being paid by Bethesda for their work up front. Bethesda would take a hit for this, which is what they will use to take the Nexus down. False flag users uploading their content.
>>
File: 1360899327731.jpg (24KB, 297x333px) Image search: [Google]
1360899327731.jpg
24KB, 297x333px
>Pirating mods is now a thing

Fuck this gay earth seriously, isn't their 100s of millions from skyrim/fallout enough? They gotta squeeze from the free pool and make it a paid premium shit.
>>
>>379982508
>he thinks there won't be shit mods for sale
Boy, you sure are naive.
>>
>>379975152
By using always online verification and drm, none Bethesda approved mods will simply not be supported.
Something along those lines.
>>
>>379977930
Because if one developer does it and it works, the rest of them follow like sheep and do it. Like a bunch of jew clones following each other mindlessly in single file. Trends are a fucking problem, one developer does this "diversity" shit then the rest do this "diversity" shit. Modern game devs have not a single bone of originality in them and only care about pushing politics. It's fucking disgusting and I want all videogames to burn.
>>
>>379982508
The issue is that most "modders" are too stupid to understand programming and WILL break the system. It's not going to work like they think it will.
>>
File: JUST BUY IT GOY.jpg (285KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JUST BUY IT GOY.jpg
285KB, 1280x720px
>>379973297
Don't appease this. Don't let them get away with this. They're strong-arming their shitty paid mods cash shop. Their "this is not paid mods" rhetoric is legalese crap, and their faq contradicts that claim anyways.

We have to fight this tooth and nail like we did last time, don't let them start this shit, it will set a very bad precedent if they manage to dupe joe six pack into tolerating this shitty (((service)))
>>
>>379983367
Well depends on donation avenue. Paypal takes a cut, patreon takes a cut, etc.
>>
File: 1472692183883.png (160KB, 956x860px) Image search: [Google]
1472692183883.png
160KB, 956x860px
>paid fucking mods
>>
>>379983512
>the rest of them follow like sheep and do it.
The rest of the greedy AAA companies will do it because they have investors to please. But AAA companies aren't the only things in existence, cut the dramatic shit dude you're no longer 14.
>>
>>379983867
That's why indies don't have DLC and microtransactions in PC and phone games, right?
>>
>>379981838
>Punishment is not giving them your money, pretty easy.
Yes, but I am one tightly closed wallet in a sea of spread open ones. This is my point that, like with adverts on your console, like with paid online, like with microtransactions, there will ALWAYS be people willing to lay back and take it. And while there are there is no incentive not to fuck the consumer as hard as you can get away with.

>wanting SOME compensation for it?
Wanting compensation for it is fine. I don't even think it's shitty of mod creators to use the service that bethesda seems determined to force on us. But you are a fucking fool if you think that's why this system exists. Mod creators who want to see a lil something from their work can set up places to donate, and people will kick them a few bucks. But bethesda will never see the 75% cut of that donation that they could take from a paid mod. That's the reason this exists, so that bethesda can literally get something for nothing from the community that not only loves and supports, but often FIXES their games!

Trying to make money of off something the fans do for free out of their love of games is fucking abominable.
>>
>>379976356
Because it will since this time they're focusing on console users, who eat up garbage like horse armor.
>>
File: 1494742468129.jpg (45KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1494742468129.jpg
45KB, 512x512px
>>379978958
>Gaben
>God

Valve hasn't had a good idea since they turned steam into a game distribution platform instead of something that was just for their own games. Gabe's company is so poorly run taht there is no coherent development process for whatever they work on there, which is the primary reason we haven't had a new Half-Life game from them in almost ten years. I don't get why everyone sucks his cock so much.
>>
I never should have bought Fallout 4
>>
>>379984130
There are plenty that don't, yes.
>>
>>379984146
>>Trying to make money of off something the fans do for free out of their love of games is fucking abominable.
And it's only half the problem, since these practices destroys free modding as well. Cripples it at least.
>>
>>379984146
>Trying to make money of off something the fans do for free out of their love of games is fucking abominable.
Trying to make money out of creating anything is fucking abominable. What kind of hypocritical retard is totally OK with capitalist systems crippling creativity but then gets fucking assmad over mods?
>>
>>379973297
can't wait to pirate the quest/adventure mods if any
inb4 a bunch of reddit tier mods
>>
>>379982812
>That one fucking guy showing the part about them being paid modes to everyone that fucking defends this shit
God bless that man
>>
>>379984146
This guy gets it
Too many people are going to let this shit slide and it's going to become another tumor on an already cancerous industry
All of /v/ could stop throwing money at Bethesda and it wouldn't even make a dent on their sales because normies will always takes shit like this lying down
>>
>>379984880
>Trying to make money out of creating anything is fucking abominable.
Not as abominable as trying to make money out of people creating content for your broken ass game.
>>
File: crab armour.jpg (139KB, 619x817px) Image search: [Google]
crab armour.jpg
139KB, 619x817px
Bethesda literally started the DLC train, of course they would bring back paid mods.
>>
>>379982812
Even alchestbreach is bitching about this in the comments
>>
>>379985165
Forcing people to pay for a bunch of pixels, how fucking disgusting.

Go ahead, scream at that cloud. Realize how fucking worthless your entire viewpoint on games is. Go on.
>>
File: 13513_3.png (271KB, 1010x568px) Image search: [Google]
13513_3.png
271KB, 1010x568px
>if you don't like it just don't buy it
>it doesn't hurt you any way
>giving the consumer more choices is always a good thing
>>
>>379984880
Getting people who you haven't paid to make money for you off their work is not the same as say, the in house animator creating for the company. One is a person who is paid fairly for their time and work, the other is being leeched.
>>
File: Anita_Sarkeesian_headshot.jpg (51KB, 439x666px) Image search: [Google]
Anita_Sarkeesian_headshot.jpg
51KB, 439x666px
I WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER FUCKING FORGIVE YOU FUCKING EVER FOR RUINING MY VIDEOGAMES, I HOPE YOU GET RAPED BY A GIANT FUCKING RAZORWIRE SAUSAGE AND HAVE YOUR INSIDES RIPPED OUT YOU FUCKING GIGANTIC FUCKING CUNT PIECE OF SHIT SLUT

PIRATE EVERYTHING
MAKE THE MARKET CRASH
MAKE THESE SHITTY DEVELOPERS STOP
IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS FUCKING HOLY PLEASE
I CANT TAKE IT
MY MEDICATION ISNT ENOUGH ANYMORE TO DEAL WITH THIS FUCKING HORSESHIT
BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
CRASH IT ALL
TO THE GROUND
>>
>>379986150

bruh...
>>
>>379986150
>muh shit posting
>muh ironic false flagging
>>
>>379986150
kek
>>
>>379986150
The mega-corps have always been our enemies. Anita is just a distraction so that gaymurs can fight among themselves, rather than uniting against the megacorps and their shady business practices
>>
>>379986938
I'm not being ironic you fucking slackjawed piece of fucking trash I cant handle life anymore. Videogames were my last escape from this fucking gay earth.
>>
>>379982582
Would it really be harder than just pirating video games?
>>
>>379987283

>mega-corps

That a subtle way of saying Jews
>>
File: VRFsIMm.png (67KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
VRFsIMm.png
67KB, 256x256px
>>379986150
>blaming anita for this
She's wrong in pretty much everything, but she's not to blame for Todd's greed.
>>
What's stopping people from putting their mods up for free? You're all overreacting. The only people who will demand payment are the people who aren't worth their salt to begin with.
>>
>>379988857
See >>379985946
>>
>>379988857
Yeah because it's not like the nexus was purged last time right? Not like even when there was a free version of the mod some creators "incentivized" you to buy the paid version?

The bullshit of paying for mods in the first place wasn't even the only problem last time. Mods got taken down off the nexus due to copyright claims from people who stole from the original creators!
>>
>>379977541
Stop beeing a defeatist cuck.
That Andromeda shit fest has caused millions in pr damage to the EA brand.
>>
>>379989409
This is a very poor argument because modders are a completely different breed compared to game developers. Good modders aren't profiteers, otherwise they wouldn't be modding.
>>
>>379975752
You mean when almost every single person mocked them for doing such a stupid thing?
>>
>>379989873
Then do a better job at investigating copyright violations?

Blatantly false copyright claims and plagiarism should result in permanent Steam account bans with no warning.
>>
>>379979005
Holy fuck. Why do these jewish tricks work so well and why can't they just leave us alone ?!

Didn't they made enought with this aids cyst that is called fallout 4 ?!?!?!

When will it be enought for them ?!
>>
File: 1497217226229.gif (2MB, 198x195px) Image search: [Google]
1497217226229.gif
2MB, 198x195px
>>379981034
>of course other companies will get in on it,
There is literally no other company out there that lets you kod to the extent that Bethesda does, it doesn't fucking exist
I understand where people who hold issues with paid mods are coming from but one thing you motherfuckers always forget is that Bethesda is literally the only dev company that gives you the tools to mod the shit out of their games. Nobody else does that, there can't be a "trend" if nobody else does or ever will do it because specifically it would mean them missing out on money.
I hate you cocksuckers even more than I hate people who complain about steam.
Bethesda is the ONLY company that let's touch do what you want with their games, do you have any idea what I would do for creation kit tools for the Witcher 3?
Fucking hang yourself you entitled piece of shit
>>
>>379991132
Didn't CDPR promise mod tools for W3?
>>
>>379991132
>There is literally no other company out there that lets you kod to the extent that Bethesda does, it doesn't fucking exist
Taleworlds, some of BioWares older games, Bohemia Interactive
>>
>>379990846
>money
>ever enough

As for why the tricks work so well. People don't think about if they are being ripped off when the amount gets to a certain amount. They also don't realize they are being ripped off when their 'money' is replaced by something else. It's why it works so well in gambling. Replace your money with little metal balls in Pachinko. Replace your money with chips in Poker or Blackjack, suddenly you are betting 3k and it feels like nothing.

Same with Gold into paper, the money changer knows this fact very well.
>>
>>379985946
>it was only cosmetic
>disappeared forever if the horse wearing it died
How they weren't laughed out of the industry is still beyond me
>>
>>379989953
Yeah I'm sure EA's still reeling. The only people who stand to actually get fucked by that are the people at the studio who will/have lost their jobs. The studio will continue to exist, hire more fresh out of college, wide eyed kids, and shit out another travesty somewhere down the line.

Remember when EA said "We don't want to be the worst company anymore! We're making a real effort to be less shitty!". How long did that last? I'd be very surprised if anyone at EA actually remembers that pledge.

>There is literally no other company out there that lets you kod to the extent that Bethesda does
This is true, but if/when it becomes a highly lucrative source of revenue for Bethesda? Other companies will put the work in. OR, far more likely, simply give people ways to sell the mods they create themselves, without company created tools for them to do it.
>>
>>379991132
I feel you anon but your message will be lost here as this place is full of worthless self entitled autists. You shouldn't be surprised when your message falls on deaf ears.
>>
Oh boy can't wait to pirate some mods!
>>
>>379991395
They said if it was feesible they would but I believe they sunk so much money I to the game that by the time they looked at it they didn't have any more or time left. Both fucked them over in HoS and BaW, there was visibly shit missing from the game because of the time and money issues so there was no way in hell the dev tools were ever gunna happen.
>>379991481
I'm talking a program made by the devs specifically to mod the game to overkill levels not allowing you to use other programs to do so
>>
>>379992162
There will be some kind of DRM for them, which sounds insane, I know. Especially considering that Bethesda has the easiest to Pirate games in existence. There will have to be some way they are planning on protecting this stuff.
>>
>>379992162
I cannot believe we live in a time that this sentence makes sense.
>>
>>379992102
I come here every year for E3 or when a game I actually like comes out to learn more and see fun shit that you won't see elsewhere as well as hear interesting info about them nobody talks about but the only way to it is through millions of shit opinions, posts about faggots crying, and weebposting
But I still use 4chan after 10 years so I brought it all on myself to begin with
>>
File: 1496346507802.png (250KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1496346507802.png
250KB, 500x495px
>>379992505
>I'm talking a program made by the devs specifically to mod the game to overkill levels not allowing you to use other programs to do so
I don't think they do it to be generous, they do it because they're lazy and retarded. They don't even know how to make ladders work in their games. Why fix your own game when the community can do it? Why let them fix it for free when you can charge and take a cut for modders cleaning up your mess?

Are you really okay with this?
>>
>>379992162
You'll find them all at reddit.com/r/modpiracy
>>379992661
Adding DRM would require a total rework of how beth mods work, and considering they didn't add any protection on the dlc, they won't add that for the mods either.
>>
>tfw I called Todd a scumbag in a Randy thread a couple days ago and everyone defended him
>tfw I was right
>>
>>379978184
>They can't.
cease and desist
now they can
your move
>>
>paid mods happen
>people just continue to share the free version
Wow how damaging. Please fuck off. No one cares.
>>
>>379990723
Well that's not the reality we live in. Too many thieves/greedy people, not enough time to deal with it all. And you must be joking if you're implying Bethesda will get involved in that shit. They couldn't care less unless they stand to make money, in which case they will just fuck over actual creators... again.
>>
File: 1497242882993.png (826KB, 1261x677px) Image search: [Google]
1497242882993.png
826KB, 1261x677px
I think the worst part is that they're poking fun at the fact that they've successfully lowered the bar before and want to do it again. Something about this genuinely unsettles me.
>>
>>379992102
>>379992883
>literally fucking the whole community into submission all for their own profit
>entitlement
there's that word again.
>>
I can't really complain about this. I didn't watch the E3 presentation, but I am assume it was the same deal as before where they are giving players the option to purchase mods made by 3rd party creators. If Bethesda gives permission then there is nothing really wrong with it, and it is actually smart on their side if they can get a small cut of each mod transaction.

But anybody who purchases these mods is either stupid or just has tons of money to throw around. In case of the latter, can't really complain because if I was rich I wouldn't care either. But for me atm, why would I purchase mods when 1) an update can invalidate the mod and the uploaders are not required to adjust the mod for each new game version, 2) multiple mods can crash the game or cause bugs, and 3) I could just purchase a new game instead.

The appeal of mods were that they were a free way to extend the duration of your involvement with a specific game. If I have to pay it is not worth it.
>>
>>379994753
They're thumbing their nose at you. They probably meant it as an injokey "Lol, remember horse armour guys?", but they fail to notice the vitriol associated with horse armour as the beginning of the end.
>>
>>379993901
They can't cease and desist something unless it actually takes from the work. These are unique, custom-made models, textures, code, etc. That happens when people copy characters verbatim or use names and likeness from trademarks. Learn the law.
>>
>>379992883
I would just ignore the shitposters and filter out the white noise. Not everyone here is a lost cause.
>>
>>379994967
No, it's actually more like 2k is doing. They are 'commissioning' work. They want to be able to claim full profit from money given to them for credits. Because they aren't actually profiting from mods directly, they get 100% of the profit, while they instead pay mod creators up front for the work they do.

In other words, this is an even worse deal they the previous one, though most won't see it that way, as the last one meant that they wouldn't see profit for many months after the mod was released.

Now they will be relinquishing control of their property to Bethesda for a small profit. People will do so for a foot in the door more then the money they will make though.
>>
I got an idea for a mod goys. Remember Dragon Age?

There will be a NPC that will lead you on a quest and shit. You'll get some fine ass loot, some new dungeons, and shit.

Then he mentions an even bigger dungeon over with more loot, items, and some kind of progressive quest you've been building up too.

Then he says it..
"Once the gates are open. I'll be sure to find you."

How do you open the gate?

You buy the "Open Gate Key" mod $5.
>>
>>379975560
Nah, Bethesda doesn't care about PCarbs anymore anyway. Like any good diet, you should limit your carbs.
>>
>>379995196
they're based on the engine, or the SDK that belongs to the game and you need authorisation to tamper with the product
what else?
>>
>>379973297
>$60
http://store.steampowered.com/app/611660/Fallout_4_VR/
>$60
>$60
>>
>>379993190
This isn't meant for their older titles,they're just using them to test the paid mod waters and to iron out any kinks. They will add DRM to upcoming titles and the mods they sell. Hell they might just force you to be online all the time just so they can tell you're legit.
>>
itt armchair lawyers
>>
>>379995805
>not even a discount for people who own Fallout 4
>>
>>379995805
Huh?
>Fallout 4 VR includes the complete core game with all-new combat, crafting, and building systems fully reimagined for virtual reality.
Huh?
>Fallout 4 VR includes the complete core game with all-new combat, crafting, and building systems fully reimagined for virtual reality.
Huh?
>>
>>379980431
>Insist the sole reason Bethesda.net exists is to sell mods in the future

Who wouldn't believe this?
>>
>>379980984
>last exile
that's pretty patrician taste in anime you've got there, kouhai

>>379986150
impressive autism
>>
>>379980431
Valve has said multiple times they want to do paid mods again, your fanboyism is what will enable them.
>>
>>379996475
See >>379996373
>>
>>379995805
LOL

not even a discount for the lack of arms
>>
>>379973297
>>
>>379996475
If you own the game already then you literally have to buy it a second time at full price for a stupid gimmick, this is easily something they could've introduced as a DLC item for like $5 at most.
>>
File: 1368720068847.jpg (30KB, 475x373px) Image search: [Google]
1368720068847.jpg
30KB, 475x373px
>>379996792
>>379998146
Oh.
>>
>>379978958
What fucking year is this that you're posting this dross? Even doing it ironically is way outdated.
>>
>>379973297

You see that mountain?

It's a mod! Pay for it to climb it!
>>
2018 they'll announce Fallout 4 port to Switch
>>
>>379986150
9/10
>>
>>379973297
>shitty presentation
>cashgrab Skyrim again
>Fallout VR 60 dollarinos

Bethesda became EA. Meanwhile EA gives You free stuff.
>>
AAA industry doesn't just shoot itself in the leg - they fucking blow away both legs and jump into salt.
>>
"Is Creation Club paid mods?
No. Mods will remain a free and open system where anyone can create and share what they’d like. Also, we won’t allow any existing mods to be retrofitted into Creation Club, it must all be original content. Most of the Creation Club content is created internally, some with external partners who have worked on our games, and some by external Creators. All the content is approved, curated, and taken through the full internal dev cycle; including localization, polishing, and testing. This also guarantees that all content works together. We’ve looked at many ways to do “paid mods”, and the problems outweigh the benefits. We’ve encountered many of those issues before. But, there’s a constant demand from our fans to add more official high quality content to our games, and while we are able to create a lot of it, we think many in our community have the talent to work directly with us and create some amazing new things."

This is what Bethsada said on it.

Don't worry guys. You aren't paying for "mods"
>>
>>379998002
Close, they called it "DLC"
>>
File: jpiKt8V.gif (2MB, 371x208px) Image search: [Google]
jpiKt8V.gif
2MB, 371x208px
unrelated but
>Armor in OP's pic is called the shadow scale set
>Shadowscales are an established group of Argonian assassins in the TES universe and anyone who's ever played the dark brotherhood questlines would know this
>the mask doesn't actually conform to argonian faces
>people actually paid for this shit
>>
>>379977930
>>379977930
Correction: We're not being fucked, but just continually being offered options of significantly less quality.
>>
>>380000267
At higher cost.
>>
>mfw skywind almost got cancelled last time because of all the internal drama

if they win modding is dead
>>
>>379999075
why does it use monopoly money? I never trust anything that does that
>>
>>379984281
Gaben was the hero we needed at the time, but he has now fallen. He has lost his youthful exuberance, his passion for games and drive to create good games. After the astounding success of Steam, all he is concerned about is keeping steam relevant and dominant in the digital distribution market.

That is where his interest stops.
>>
>>379999998
>>379999999
>>380000000
>>380000001
>>
>>380000575
Because it makes it so much easier to not pay the modders royalties, no matter how much money their mod makes for Bethesda.
>>
>>379973297
>YOU THOUGHT THAT IT WAS OVER DIDN'T YOU???
This time we must make it over, for good.
>>
File: $99 horse pussy.jpg (233KB, 926x834px) Image search: [Google]
$99 horse pussy.jpg
233KB, 926x834px
>>379973297
>that armor was the poster boy for paid mods
>it was a one-piece armor that would overlay over the inventory menu, and you couldn't even get it normally in-game and had to console spawn it
>>
File: 1488614157814.jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1488614157814.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9eIL3bauuw&t=2964s
>>
I knew it wasn't over.
>>
Basically introducing microtransactions. And people defend this. Fucking bravo Todd!
B R A V O
>>
>>379973297
So what happened.
>>
>>379977104
>Video games are too mainstream to crash now.
Video games were "too mainstream to crash" in 1982.

There are a few key differences between now and 1983:

1. Video game journalism wasn't really a widespread thing that most people had easy access to, so finding out if games were good or bad prior to purchase was almost impossible.
2. There aren't upwards of 10-15 game consoles all trying to compete against one another at the same time.
3. Game development is a much more expensive and riskier endeavor, so games aren't being pumped out at an alarming rate.
>>
>>379999604
>the armor set didn't even appear in game and had to be spawned with the console
>>
File: buyingmods.jpg (433KB, 1632x927px) Image search: [Google]
buyingmods.jpg
433KB, 1632x927px
>>379973297
TWO TO THE ONE
>>
>>379999604
>>380003019
A reminder of just how shitty those mods actually were:
http://imgur.com/gallery/bqcla/new
>>
>>379995091
that lack of self-awareness, what time line is this?
>>
>>380002597
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRkrascT_iM
>Bethesda brought back paid mods
>Creation Club
>It's a program to get modders to work with bethesda to release new content for their games
>It's not paid mods, it's creation club content
Basically Bethesda has a support team to make sure these mods aren't poorly done and have no dependence on other mods so they can charge money for it.
>>
>>379975950
>>379977104
>>379977541
I was just taken to see the new Mummy movie.
Hollywood, video games, our level of discussion surrounding anything with any amount of political elements including none at all - what the fuck happened?
>>
>>380000575
Because you didn't buy the shitty broken mod with real money, you bought the fun bucks for real money, so what exactly are you refunding you dumb goy?
>>
File: pete.png (40KB, 623x320px) Image search: [Google]
pete.png
40KB, 623x320px
>>
File: 1473525281513.jpg (360KB, 808x728px) Image search: [Google]
1473525281513.jpg
360KB, 808x728px
>>379976356
>>379978958
>>379980431
>>379983579
>>379988857
ja ja ja very funny we totally beat paid modding you guys, that's why virtually every modern popular game consists of cash grab loot boxes, crates, chests, luckboxes, skins, etc. look no further than the big titles (overwatch, league) and the valve titles (csgo, dota) to see how hard they're pushed in every genre. we fucking won guys.

>>379982720
>>379981550
you most of all need to look at how valve blacklists custom files in their games to block you from playing them if you have any installed
>>
This shit is literally rent-seeking and should be outright illegal

What's next? Charging money to fix bugs like in >>379998002? Charging to access game/video options? What the fuck
>>
File: 1429921380576.png (216KB, 843x464px) Image search: [Google]
1429921380576.png
216KB, 843x464px
Did they fix any of the crippling issues that made the Workshop horrible for modding yet, like automatic updates and filesize limits? How about letting players know before they buy a mod that's dependent on another?
>>
>>380008751
>look no further than the big titles (overwatch, league) and the valve titles (csgo, dota) to see how hard they're pushed in every genre.

MPfags are subhuman.
>>
>>380010065
Their solution to it all was bethesda works with modders. They work with them so it doesn't perform like shit and so I'd imagine there would be no restriction
>>
File: gaben.png (21KB, 950x332px) Image search: [Google]
gaben.png
21KB, 950x332px
>>379980431
>>
File: 1496801798782.gif (2MB, 280x358px) Image search: [Google]
1496801798782.gif
2MB, 280x358px
The absolute madman
No wonder he wasn't there, he just sacrificed everyone else for this
>>
>>380010065
>How about letting players know before they buy a mod that's dependent on another?

Supposedly, all the content is curated to be compatible with each other and work fine on its own.

Filesize limits should still be in place because they have to release this shit on consoles which can only take so much.
>>
>>380012079
a PC is also capable of only taking so much, anything that stores data can only store so much. why limit the size of your content because of this? responsible developers will limit their own filesize as best they can, responsible users will limit their downloads to their machine's limitations. you'll get the apes who release absurd uncompressed and stupid files with no attempt at keeping it small and concise, and you'll get people who download one huge file package and are happy with it.
>>
>>380012079
The only way they'll be able to make a safe environment like that is if all the mods are sterile graphic additions and replacements. Can't even add items to enemy spawn lists or the workshop menu without conflicting with every other mod that does the same. All it ends up being is a financial incentive to stop trying harder.
>>
File: rage1.png (139KB, 413x296px) Image search: [Google]
rage1.png
139KB, 413x296px
FUCK BETHESDA
>>
>>380013124
>why limit the size of your content because of this?

Because people will become upset if they can't use content they paid for.
>>
>>379975560
You know how easy that site would be to shut down? There is so much copyright material on there that it's a lawyers wet dream.
>>
>>380013201

It's possible for Bethesda to create mod compatibility patches for their paid content. 0% chance they'd actually spend the time and effort doing this though.
>>
>>379981550
Go look at Warframes workshop. They have runs modding like this for years, as far as I can see there is no piracy and the modders are making a lot of money.
>>
>Steamcucks denying they defended this

lmao
>>
>>379973297
Well it is a simple concept that i would never

Ever

Pay for a mod
>>
>>379973297
Apparently this is even a worse deal than with Steam, you only get paid once when you upload the mod and 100% of everything after that goes directly to Bethesda.
>>
>>380016039
>and 100% of everything after that goes directly to Bethesda.

They said you get paid for "developer milestones."

I'm guessing it's something like you get paid upfront for the mod, then get a bonus when you reach 100/1000/10000 downloads.
>>
>>379975369
And for those who think they won't

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/116810-Fallout-Fan-Takes-On-Bethesdas-Lawyers

tl;dr they sued a fansite for sharing wallpapers.
>>
>>379994753
If we acknowledge our mistakes we don't have to fix them!
>>
I am excited to ride across the plains of the new frontier of mod piracy.

Although I probably wont care because no mod is really good enough to bother paying for, let alone pirate.
>>
>>379975950
The market isn't going to crash because stupid people with money are to happy to spend it on shit games and dlc.
Keep in mind we live in a world where people have bought a new madden and call or duty every year for decades and where people will pay monthly to the patreons and kickstarters of people that don't produce anything, people are more than happy to waste their money.
A better option is to simply ignore the modern game industry by playing the games you want and making the games you want.
If you want a video game community like what existed before it became what it is be a part of the change to make it that way.
>>
File: 1485931677756.gif (174KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485931677756.gif
174KB, 300x300px
>make games with so many issues people get good enough at modding them
>mod scene because big for your games
>start charging people for the mods that make the game they already paid for worth playing

wew
>>
>>380013890

>lawyer's wet dream

Nope. Something something about mods not being made for commercial purposes, something something about if it makes no money its fine, something something use of CK/GECK/CS for modmaking prohibits commercial purposes, and is otherwise fine...

Besides, TERA armors for Skyrim, guy got permission from devs to port models, so that one is clear.
>>
>>379975369

Nexus can use Patreon to hire the finest jew layers
>>
>>380019734
and?
they DMCA'd cheat engine, a program that modifies values on your own fucking memory. they dont care, once they send the lawsuit or a cease and desist anyone would be too scared to go against such a big corporate, that is if legal costs alone werent enough to put them off
>>
>>379991132

> that let's touch do what you want with their games

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. NO.

Creation kit is a neutered piece of shit. It does basic things, it does worldbuilding, but dear god it cannot do anything more complex.

Wanna have parry while dulawielding? No.
Wanna cast spell without having to bring your arms to bear? No.
Wanna custom perk tree? No.
Wanna custom stats/skills? No.
Want anything that would fix the core issues with the damn game? No.

Modders kinda got good that they improvise to the best of their ability to make some nifty-neat stuff... That they would not have to if developer was competent.
>>
>>380020143

>DMCA

Oh, that dinosaur.
>>
File: 1486231867006.png (224KB, 672x1295px) Image search: [Google]
1486231867006.png
224KB, 672x1295px
>>380020114
Pretty much this, especially since the Nexus' community doesn't consist only of your average neets or minors. Also, don't forget about the LL - it's pretty big, too.

I just don't understand the logic behind this, it's like shooting yourself in the foot. A throng of their playerbase does and will rely on mods and it's pretty much the only thing keeping TES/FO alive.

It might work on consoles (hurr durr engine limitations, content filtering), but how do they even plan enforcing their rules on PC?
>>
>>379978958
>5 hats have been added to your account
>>
File: why.jpg (5KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
5KB, 250x224px
>>379973297
how do we beat this, do we need to go back in time? how far? before dlc?
>>
>>379993021
Also I have read blogs and watch vlogs of popular modders. the Creation kit is total shit and most modders need a dozen of third party tools to actually get the work they need done.
>>
File: delicious condiments.jpg (146KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
delicious condiments.jpg
146KB, 675x450px
>>379973297
So it's official Bethesda-made/approved content sold for money.

Isn't that basically DLC?
>>
>>380022269
It all started with Microsoft. We must stop Microsoft and Xbox Live.
>>
>>380022931
>>380022269
You realize that our time is still fucked even if someone changes the past.
It doesn't magically changes for us when it's changed in the past.
>>
>Buying mods for a 6 year old game with enough free mods to turn it into almost amy other game imaginable
>Playing fallout 4 at all
>>
>>380023254
But we could just move and live in that new timeline.
>>
It's kind of a shame that some modders are being bethesda apologists over this.
They will never offer genuine support or quality (modding) service to you.
They already don't do shit for modders that get their content stolen and ripped off by stupid console users that think "checking the console check box is all I have to do to get it to work!"
>>
File: Geralt ketchup.gif (1003KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
Geralt ketchup.gif
1003KB, 360x240px
>>379991132
>do you have any idea what I would do for creation kit tools for the Witcher 3?
Why would you do anything for this? Witcher is even less of a rpg than Skyrim ever was. Voiced protagonist kills every chance for any custom quest. MC have set up backstory and personality which you can only shift a bit at best, so you can't add any new race, alternate start, new spells, hell not even new weapons beside of swords or anything else which doesn't fit being witcher Geralt. Entire game, world, story and quests are made around you being this one particular witcher and anything which would change MC breaks the game completely.

You can't fucking roleplay in the witcher. It sucks as modding platform.
>>
>>379995683

PC is still the top selling port for them though.
>>
>>380022840
Basically, but it's still going to drive a wedge into the mod community because there's going to be a talent exodus to the creator club program which, nightmare scenario, means most of the quality mods will be paywalled while the only shit you can get for free is low effort shit like babby's first CK project or really bad retextures.

Oh and plugin DRM will likely be a thing now. Another headache for modders who don't sell out, because whoops, vital tools for plugin editing may not work anymore because the new DRM protected format is obfuscated/encrypted or some shit.
>>
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>380022931
How
>>
Bethesda can eat my dick. You know what? I will pay 10 bucks just for a mod that makes Enderal run well.
>>
File: hauntergengar.png (8KB, 763x438px) Image search: [Google]
hauntergengar.png
8KB, 763x438px
>>379973297
>Be so shit at making games that mods are considered necessary for the experience to not suck major ass
>Charge for them in one of the least subtle jewish acts this industry has ever seen
You really can't make this shit up.
>>
>>379991132
>Bethesda is literally the only dev company that gives you the tools to mod the shit out of their games.

But anon, here's the thing: Let's say Bethesda starts making money off of this. Hey look, a new source of revenue. Great. Company A is going to look at that and say, 'well, if we charged people to build mods for our games and to download them, we'd also be seeing more revenue for our games as well, on top of what we already make.' Company B sees Company A doing that and says 'Hey, Bethesda and Company A are doing that, why can't we? It would even be a way to earn more money off of older IPs.' On top of that, it's basically minimal effort on the companies part, and all work by the community that the community then pays the companies for.

Actually, writing this out, it feels more like a bullshit scam than I thought before.
>>
>>380025628
and this is how Zenimax will follow suit for mods and elder scrolls online.
>>
>>379978184
First of all no it isn't and second of all that isn't at all how it fucking works you mongoloid.
Thread posts: 250
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.