[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There were only 4 years between ff7 and ffx Let that sink in.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: tucker_carlson.jpg (221KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
tucker_carlson.jpg
221KB, 620x412px
There were only 4 years between ff7 and ffx

Let that sink in.

They released FF7, FF8, FF9, and FFX in the span of 4 years

It now takes 7 years to go from 13 to 15.

Wtf happened
>>
>>379964525
Games because more graphically detailed and it takes more time to create them.

FF7 started in 1994. FFGaiden was being made by a sideteam in Hawaii then got rebranded to FF9.

Also FF14(2013) came out between FF13(2010) and FF15(2016)
>>
Handhelds killed console JRPGs
>>
>>379966281
thats utter bullshit. older hardware and softwares were a bitch to use back then and took the same amount of time to make with modern graphics.

modern games took time to make because of lazy and incompetent employees.
>>
It depends on how the companies do things.

They chose to build a game engine from scratch fro this game. I bet that took the most time.

Just look at Assasin's Creed, they are making them yearly because they dont waste time making things that already exist.
>>
>>379964525
piracy, distrust of media, internet, preference of amateur and homebrewed works, online play, etc.
im supreised they didnt go defunct
>>
>>379966281

there was also ff13-2 and lighting returns
>>
Overthinking and Overdesigned while somehow not thinking enough and not designing enough
>>
>>379964525
Poor management of resources.
>>
>>379966281
kh2 was released 2 years after kh1 and those are some complex models and animation goin there son.
shit employees, bad management, squarenix was a mistake
>>
>>379964525
>7th gen development massively slowed down/fucked up nip devs
>FFXIV being a catastrophic failure that almost sank the company
>nomura basically being the only "old guard" employee left and is forced to do everything
>>
At this rate I'll never live to see Final Fantasy 30.
>>
>>379969702
>wanting to see this franchise get shit on even more
if it died tomorrow, the world would be a better place
>>
>>379964525
>FF13-2 an -3
>FF14 1.0 being a catastrophic failure, but they decided to revive it with 2.0 and now it prints money but requires constant dev work
thats about all i can think of
>>
>>379968121
Lmao. You have no idea.
>>
>>379970464
if ffix graphics and animations are so easy to make we already got shittons of kickstarter games that look like it.
>>
jap devs suck at high definition content and modern advancements in gaming.

it's why nintendo is so behind the curve. at least most of sony's japanese dev teams are such westaboos which actually helps counter this aspect.
>>
>>379969841
>Thinking I care about the quality of the game
What is the roman numeral for 30, dude?
>>
>>379975983
samurai jack went XXX nobody cares
>>
>>379964525
>There were only 4 years between ff7 and ffx
But that's wrong.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.