[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD TODD I BETTER GET A TRAILER YOU FUCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: download (3).jpg (5KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
5KB, 280x180px
I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD TODD I BETTER GET A TRAILER YOU FUCK
>>
>>379962230
but i dont work for bethseda
>>
>>379962230
there you have
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE2BkLqMef4
>>
>>379962230
>not Skyrim 2
>>
Skyrim 2 will be out eventually it takes time to improve on the original
>>
>>379962230
No Argonia, no buy.
>>
ES6 is Todd's masterpiece and he's not there to present it so don't expect anything
>>
When's the conference?
It was supposed to begin 20 min ago.
>>
I guarantee it will be shown at E3.

Just not this E3.
>>
File: hat_zoombinis.jpg.png (17KB, 135x160px) Image search: [Google]
hat_zoombinis.jpg.png
17KB, 135x160px
>>379962230
Sorry to bust your balls OP but it's not happening
>>
>>379962753
> nigger swamp
kek
>>
Why are they taking so long with this? It was four years between Morrowind and Oblivion, five years between Oblivion and Skyrim, and now it's going on 7 years between Skyrim and TES6
>>
>>379964186
Because we don't yet have the technology to meets Todd's vision for the game
>>
>>379964186
They're rumored to be making a new ip
>>
you're going to get a conference full of shit no one cares about and at the end "The elder scrolls VI" will come up on the screen then fade out, and up will pop E3 2018.
cap this.
>>
>>379964334
Why? Nobody wants that over a new Elder Scrolls game
>>
It's honestly dumb. At this point i'm convinced they just don't want to make VI. They're waiting years just to put out a product that will look more visually appealing but will likely be mediocre in every other way.
>>
>>379964618
I've got no more fucks left to give about elder scrolls games after skyrim, so to me, the mystery box is preferable.
>>
Will it be better than Skyrim? They a lot of expectations to full. Skyrim was a masterpiece that revolutionized RPGs.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.