[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you join the Imperials or the Stormcloaks, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Redguard's Lewd Encounter.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Redguard's Lewd Encounter.png
2MB, 1600x900px
Did you join the Imperials or the Stormcloaks, /v/?
>>
>>379960359
Killed the Imperials at the beginning of the game, then joined them later on
>>
Stormcloaks at first

but then i learned they are elven puppets

never played that char again and will always now play for the Imperials
>>
Since I was playing a foreigner, I naturally conspired with government to force tolerance on the indigenous people of the land I was culturally enriching.
>>
File: Imperial_Trigger.jpg (79KB, 465x726px) Image search: [Google]
Imperial_Trigger.jpg
79KB, 465x726px
>>379960359
Stormcloaks. Ulfric is literally Trump with less superpowers.
>>
>>379960359
Stormcloaks, Imperials just bend the knee and made the jarles sign a peace treaty because reasons. They lost to a bunch of sissy elves man, fucking elves!
>>
>>379961190
But that's wrong
Unless you mean that Trump is a Russian puppet just like Ulfric is Thalmor pupper
>>
I have no source but IIRC Ulfric was literally a puppet who was put in place by the Thalmor to weaken the Imperials.

I don't believe there was ever anything concrete but it was heavily hinted.
>>
>>379961435
Except it's not. Thalmor are Jews, Imperials are Mexicans, Elisif is Hillary. This game predicted the future. Glad the right people won. Also fuck off with your shit, even if that's true, Russians are based.
>>
>>379961453
He was more of a pawn.
There's a book in the Thalmor jail that details it.
>>
File: 1490049501844.png (395KB, 1350x2128px) Image search: [Google]
1490049501844.png
395KB, 1350x2128px
>>
>>379961890
B-but that book is fake news!
>>
Imperials.

Stormcloaks are short sighted. Yeah, Ulfric and his people got a shitty fucking deal. But fighting against the Imperials only serves to break up the groups available to fight the elves. The Imperials are playing the long game. I may be remembering incorrectly, but I think there were some NPCs that basically felt that after the Stormcloaks were dealt with and the Imperials got back to some level of normalcy, they can strike back. So the intent is basically to play the elves' game, lick their wounds, then get back to fighting when the time is right. The Stormcloaks then throw a huge wrench in that by splitting up the nations' fighting forces and utilizing a leader (Ulfric) that isn't inclined to work with other races. His push against the elves would inevitably fail.

In regards to the opening scene, the Imperials always give you a raw deal to start games out. In Morrowind you're essentially used as a tool to fulfill a prophecy you vaguely fit, possibly manipulating dumer politics. In Oblivion you're just in prison and probably would just rot there. In Skyrim you're being executed. It's such a series tradition that it didn't even bother me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.