[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When you want to shit your next mediocre game so fast that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: woops.png (2MB, 1065x828px) Image search: [Google]
woops.png
2MB, 1065x828px
>When you want to shit your next mediocre game so fast that you forget to properly put the helmet on the orc model
How half assed can you get to let something like this slip?
>>
File: 1464990680265.png (1MB, 940x707px) Image search: [Google]
1464990680265.png
1MB, 940x707px
>>379960046
Durr hurr
If you actually paid attention to the fucking video hes a two headed troll
>>
he's got two heads, and only one helmet.
>>
>>379961262
>>379961267
Are you niggers blind? look at the skull of the "naked head"
Why can't we see anything of the other one? and why is it the helmet clipping throught the leather? And why is it moving in such a stiff manner?
God damn it people, are you retarded?
>>
>>379961262
do they actually say that anywhere
because it looks more like a mistake
>>
https://youtu.be/UIG_pxrJqSE?t=5m50s
Come on guys, the helmet actually clips throught his fucking back at the end of the rant, lmao
>>
>>379961787
Yeah, the orc you dominate in the first part of the demo mentions that this guy has two heads
>>
>>379961787
Yes
>>
>>379962080
>>379962050
>>379961989
Went back and checked and he does say that
https://youtu.be/UIG_pxrJqSE?t=3m20s
But then again, did they just forgot to fit the model? did they pick a single headed one by mistake or what? Because there is no second head and the helmet just clips throught
>>
>>379961989
it doesnt look like theres a head in that helmet desu
>>
File: that's the joke.jpg (20KB, 452x339px) Image search: [Google]
that's the joke.jpg
20KB, 452x339px
>>379962342
>>
>>379962537
i don't get the joke
is it like a dummy? because a dummy doesn't work if it's just an empty helmet floating on his shoulder while his other head is naked
if he had two helmets and one had a fucking potato inside then it would work
right now it's more like they used the wrong model
>>
It's going to turn out he's not a two headed troll, he's just a troll that tricked all the other dumbasses in Mordor into thinking he was one
>>
>>379960046
He wants to trick people into thinking he has two heads.
>>
>>379962941
>>379962941

check 5:58
You can see the "head" turn to the right as if it was actually part of something
I am 80% sure this is a case of the devs using the wrong model
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.