[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deimos @E3????

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: wYL75pSa.jpg (32KB, 399x400px) Image search: [Google]
wYL75pSa.jpg
32KB, 399x400px
Can somebody please give me a quick rundown on this "deimos" guy? He says he's at e3 and works for disney AND bethesda AND pixar AND bungie and he's only 20 years old?

thanks
>>
>>379958628
Here you go OP

>walt disney bows to deimos (pronounced DEE-mos)
>in contact with 700 different devs
>rumored to posses the name "Lord Deimos" as a highschool nickname his buddies gave him
>controls the game industry with an iron fist
>direct descendant of ancient furry bloodline
>will bankroll Bethesda by the time he's 21
>in the process of terraforming Disneyland to be his own personal yiff-yard
>owns basically every copyright of every videogame ever made
>first actual anthromorphic babies will be his babies
>said to have IQ of someone with 2 masters degrees
>owns the latest in fursuit tech
>you likely have Deimos particles inside you right now
>every child has the mark of Deimos implanted in them at birth
>Deimos is in regular talks with Walt Disney himself, translating the word of walt into transcendent furry art
>learned how to code in 1 week
>>
File: 1497234266412.png (602KB, 1440x863px) Image search: [Google]
1497234266412.png
602KB, 1440x863px
>>
>>379958628
Deimos is the most talented artist of our generation.
>>
Everyone here is just jealous of his talent, he has game devs lining up to hire him faster than he could put out a resume
>>
At the youthful age of 20...
>>
>>379961342
living the life people would kill for, woah.
>>
Its clear this guy is lying but whats his endgame?
>>
>>379959082
JUST
>>
>ITT entire /v/ is getting trolled by some sad faggot
>>
>>379965457
Who's dumber?
Them for taking the bait or you for expecting anything less.
>>
>>379958628
>He says he's at e3 and works for disney AND bethesda AND pixar AND bungie

What are freelancers
What are people that work for multiple companies that doesn't require developing said game
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.