[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, in preparation for the possible reveal of the SSS remake,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1490497134724.jpg (452KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1490497134724.jpg
452KB, 1024x768px
So, in preparation for the possible reveal of the SSS remake, I have been replaying all the M&L games and I got a little bit curious.

Why does /v/ consider pic related to be the weakest entry of the franchise? The presentation is top-notch, the soundtrack is of course a delight and the core gameplay remains just as simple and fun as it always has been before.
>>
too many cutscenes and no skip button.
>>
>>379958234
this

but it's still better than partners in time
also it's still tiresome to not get the drill ability for the power beans until 2/3rds through the game, forcing you to backtrack though tedious bullshit to find additional ones
>>
>>379958024
/v/ has shit taste and will literally insult things just because they are newer. DT is tied with SSS for best in the series by anyone not lying to themselves. It is BIS 2.0
>>
>>379958024
honestly it's not terrible, most people just liked the other ones more
>>379958652
that's funny, because almost everyone here thinks Tropical Freeze is one of the best platformers ever made and they're right
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.