[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GO FOR THE FUCKING TELEPORTERS AND SHIELD GENERATORS YOU FAGGOTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 18

File: IMG_1365.png (156KB, 350x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1365.png
156KB, 350x368px
GO FOR THE FUCKING TELEPORTERS AND SHIELD GENERATORS YOU FAGGOTS
>>
>>379956742
SONO TEIDO KA
>>
File: widowmaker-gameplay[1].jpg (43KB, 700x396px) Image search: [Google]
widowmaker-gameplay[1].jpg
43KB, 700x396px
*stares through scope the entire match*
>>
File: Bastion.png (470KB, 932x703px) Image search: [Google]
Bastion.png
470KB, 932x703px
Hey guys I'm here to ruin your fun
>>
MADA! MADA!
>>
I was going to buy event boxes
Then i decided to play for a bit first and remembered i hate this game
>>
>>379956742
I'm here to get the POTG not to win the match faggot.
>>
I need healing
>>
File: IMG_1881.jpg (210KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1881.jpg
210KB, 1100x1100px
*hooks u through wall and slaughters your ass*
*3 of your allies shoot at him, he loses 1/3 of his health and instantly heals himself*

Hehehehe nothin personel
>>
File: Cole Phelps.jpg (45KB, 604x469px) Image search: [Google]
Cole Phelps.jpg
45KB, 604x469px
>>379956742
>D.VA's ultimate has an insane range and it's pretty much press Q for a multikill
>McCree oneshots multiple people
>Soldier 76's ultimate makes him an aimbot
>Bastion's ultimate turns him into the ultimate machine of death
>Winston becomes a bullet sponge
>Junkrat goes full Allah Akbar and pretty much instakills anyone
>Hanzo's ultimate deals great tick damage, potentially knocking out the whole team

>Genji's ultimate gives you his katana but anyone that doesn't have 100 hp still needs 4 to 6 hits to go down and you don't get any speed or fire rate bonus
>>
>>379959530
>>>379956742 (OP)
>>D.VA's ultimate has an insane range and it's pretty much press Q for a multikill
then explain why I never get kills with her ulti?
maybe one if the dude is stunned or slept
>>
>>379957063
*gets melee'd to death because of tunnel vision*
>>
>>379959734
Because you are the shitter that doesn't follow up Zarya grav
>>
>>379956742
>Playing match earlier today
>"shit they got a teleporter up. We'll handle everyone, genji you go get the teleporter"
>"waah i can't, this widow keeps shutting me down"

How the fuck do you have trouble handling widow as genji
>>
>>379959734
You're either very unlucky or you're terrible
Any idiot can score at least a double kill with D.VA 's ultimate because the range of the explosion is insane
>>
>>379959530
>D.VA's ultimate has an insane range and it's pretty much press Q for a multikill
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Self Destruct Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Bomb Like Nigga Go Behind Rein Haha
>>
>>379960510
all you need is a lamp post or a car or turn a corner
it's so easy to dodge
>>
>>379960449
Well, at least the teleporter runs out after so many uses. the shield generator on the other hand...
>>
>>379959530
Half of those are literally countered by taking cover.
Meanwhile Cyberninja faggot is zipping around taking out your healer before you can blink.
>>
File: 19436584.jpg (235KB, 890x500px) Image search: [Google]
19436584.jpg
235KB, 890x500px
>>379958362
>tfw I only play custom games (usually 500% modes, ana paintball or whatever that's not a normal match) and vs AI (around 500 hours already)
>tfw I don't give a damn about the balancing at all
>tfw I haven't touched QP and comp since the first time I bought it
>tfw I'm having fun

Feels good I've never seen a toxic chat in my life.
>>
>>379960674
You can hide behind a bubbled Zarya too or a friendly Winston can jump on the mech and use his bubble.
But heroes without mobility (Zen, I'm looking at you) are sure to die without the help of a teammate.
>>
>>379956742
>play genji
>sneak around
>target healer, instantly get focused down and die

>play against genji
>they sneak around
>team ignores him and healer dies
>>
tfw getting bullied by normalfags
>>
File: 1488860283697.png (271KB, 676x505px) Image search: [Google]
1488860283697.png
271KB, 676x505px
>Arcade 3v3's to get my weekly 9 wins
>Constant string of shitty teammates vs a pre-grouped party of 3
>One time, tiebreaker match
>Last teammate alive is Junkrat vs a very badly damaged Soldier or something
>On the verge of winning he decides to pop his ult
>Sends his tire off who knows where while the soldier slowly kills him with melee attacks
>>
Why should I, a 200 HP hero, do it when a D. Va and Winston could do it without insta-dying to the nearby turrets?
>>
I require healing
>>
>>379963331
Dva is good at it but Winston's damage blows and by time he's half way people will notice and shred him.
>>
File: Pharah_portrait.png (495KB, 725x670px) Image search: [Google]
Pharah_portrait.png
495KB, 725x670px
>>379957860
Hello I'm here to ruin your fun
>>
>>379956742
>join ranked game
>3-4 people auto lock into dps
>i go healer or tank depending on the last picks
>dps does garbage and never changes
>call me toxic for asking them to switch to a diff dps or position
>check their profile
>only 5-10 hours played total in overwatch quick play, no ranked hours logged

why the fuck do you people play ranked? i get its a game or if you guys wanna get good, go play some fucking arcade or quick play for that kind of shit.
>>
>>379963331
Because they get instantly melted and are easily found, you retarded weeb faggot
>>
>>379956742
>>379956973
>>379957876
I NEED HEALING
>>
>>379964235
And by your logic that magically makes it okay for the non-tank weeb faggot to enter the car wash?

Only retard here is (you).
>>
>>379963331
because its your job, idiot
>>
File: 1489443515850.jpg (64KB, 300x334px) Image search: [Google]
1489443515850.jpg
64KB, 300x334px
>character selection begins
>someone insta-locks genji, hanzo, or windowmaker
>uninstall game
>>
>>379963331
If TrashMouse is good at something, is at breaking things, he is the right choice to delete turrets, teleporters and shield generators.
>>
This game needs a draft mode like in HotS with bans and everything. I would play again if they implemented a mode like that.
>>
>>379965704
Trashmouse can't flank for shit. He's not gonna be getting near a tele or shield gen unless your whole team is making a good push and the sym hid it poorly.
>>
>>379956742
>find the tele/shield gen
>die immediately from turrets placed to guard it
nah
>>
File: LzI8j0q.jpg (87KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
LzI8j0q.jpg
87KB, 750x937px
How has the even been for everybody else? I've gotten a few more dances than I thought I would, but still mostly jack shit.
>opened 4 legendaries
>they were all normal rotation ones

I got the game open right now, through playing for the night, debating on whether or not to buy some boxes.
>>
>>379966135
He can, but as everything in the game, it highly depends on the map.
No one can get close to a shield gen in anubis point b if the defending team is half competent. But in eichenwald can be fairly easy to sneak behind.
Sombra is way better at going undetected anyway, so she should do that work.
>>
>>379967012
>No one can get close to a shield gen in anubis point b if the defending team is half competent
oh of course. But Anubis is a fucking mess of a map period.
>>
I remember when Bastion and Reaper were the bane of my existence. Now lately it's been Pharah and Genji, sometimes Symmetra.
>>
>>379967735
>I remember when Bastion and Reaper were the bane of my existence.
Winston main or something?
>>
>>379958898
>play Roadhog in silver after shitty placements
>unkilleable murder machine that can carry any team
>make Reapers shit their pants in terror

>play Roadhog in platinum
>huge slow target that can't stop getting hit
>people purposefully build their ult off you
>every hook is cock blocked and punished
>Reapers with team support just walk all over you
>>
>>379956742
>First point Anubis
>Teleporter surrounded by 6 turrets and a camping Symmetra
>Can't get to it without passing by the other 5 enemies teammates first
>"What the fuck, genji? Why haven't you destroyed the teleport? Fuck you"
>>
Genji's probably the worst flanker to deal with Symmetra buildings. He's slower to kill it over any other offense hero, and Symmetra counters his kit pretty well.

While labeled as a flanker he's far better when playing with the team and working in coordinated pushes. Dash resets will win fights.
>>
File: UC9sROv.png (318KB, 433x370px) Image search: [Google]
UC9sROv.png
318KB, 433x370px
does anyone else grief and intentionally use worthless picks in placement matches to get them over with faster
>>
>>379959530
Are you seriously trying to imply that Junkrats ult is anything but complete shit?
>>
>>379958898
>Be Lucio, having a blast healing everyone and switching songs to lead people to objectives faster and so on
>Roadhog sees me
>Push him with right mouse
>He flies away but drags me near him with the chain in midflight
>Watch the killcam and realize the guy actually used the chain the second his feet left the ground
>>
>>379963934
Winstons power comes from the combination of large health with a weapon that can't miss. You're literally counting down until they die, knowing they can't kill you faster. A Winston that jumps in right is basically a death sentence.
>>
File: McRee.png (507KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
McRee.png
507KB, 800x800px
>>379964059
Hell, it's highnoon
>>
File: adorable.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
adorable.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
In other news, Orisa is still adorable.
>>
File: pizzacat.jpg (60KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
pizzacat.jpg
60KB, 625x415px
Noob heroes:
symmetra
Winston
Faggot 76

Non-noob heroes
Ana
McREEEEEEE
>>
>>379960880
>play Lucio
>zip-zap around bullying enemies
>hear traditional Japanese mating call
>earn free trip back to spawn
Every time.
>>
>>379970470
Id like to say for you calling Winston a noob pick, he requires better positioning than 2/3rd of the cast to play correctly.
>>
>>379969120
ikr
>be junkrat
>Go to cover, rip your riptire
>detonate in the center of 4 people grouped up on payload
>no one dies
WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING
>>
>>379969429
Yes but that's not very helpful against a tele or shield gen that has a ton of shields.
While you're slowly sapping it away someone is gonna notice soon enough and you're likely gonna have to retreat. Then its shields regen and you've done nothing.
>>
only faggots and women play this shit game
>>
>go for the things that are guarded by turrets and sym with genji

lol
>>
>>379971423
>I hold W and MB1 and walk at you until you die and nothing you throw at me will stop it
>Skilled
X to the D my friend
>>
>>379970470
Symmetra and Winston are horseshoe heroes

At higher ranks, you need to have a godlike sense of positioning and map awareness to use them effectively.
>>
>>379970279
That little sit is the cutest shit, goddamn.
>>
>>379972289
>he doesn't play Overwatch just to mute everyone and have fun stomping the casual shitters

lol
>>
>>379970470
>Non-noob heroes
>McCree
>The guy who can stunlock anyone and finish them easily with right mouse and has an instakill ultimate
>>
File: when the ? kicks in.gif (458KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
when the ? kicks in.gif
458KB, 256x256px
>>379959530
>D.Va's ultimate is negated by being near any hero with a sheild
>McCrees ultimate is negated by a shield
Soldier 76's ultimate is negated by being behind a shield
>bastions ultimate makes him LESS deadly than just staying in turret mode and hosing people down
>winstons ultimate makes him unable to use his shield, any kind of stun or disable like Mei or flashbangs or sleep dart makes him a big fat Ult charge battery for the enemy team
>Junkrats ultimate can be shot or blocked by a shield

Hanzo's ultimate is the only one you listed that's actually really strong, but only because if the hanzo player is really smart he can shoot it down flank routes at the perfect time where it will be impossible to dodge, like when people are trying to use the hallways at the first point in Numbani

Meanwhile Genji can reliably take out at least one healer and a squishy with his katana spam before he gets taken down.
>>
>>379959530
Still salt about that 2 second nerf. God fucking forbid they actually play around with adjusted damage and speed values.
Also the more I play Overwatch the more I feel a lot of characters/ults would benefit from a third person perspective
Can you fucking imagine if they adhered so closely to their insistence of first person that Rein stayed in first person with shield up?
>>
>>379962203
This, except I'm usually also the healer. There's not even any satisfaction killing them either, because they've usually distracted you long enough for the rest of your team to go die to a Reaper that casually walked behind them.
>>
File: 169px-Tracer-portrait[1].png (59KB, 169x349px) Image search: [Google]
169px-Tracer-portrait[1].png
59KB, 169x349px
>>379962203
For me, the person my team usually ignores is this little tart

so often my team will literally not even attempt to shoot at her after they fail a couple of times to kill her because she's spamming her abilities and hard to hit.

Other honorable mentions for heroes my team won't even attempt to fight:
Pharah
Reaper once he's used his wraith form
Roadhog after he misses a hook
>>
>>379966767
I've gotten 8/11 skins (missing Tracer, Mei, and D.Va), and a handful of dances. Want to try and at least buy Genji's dance before it's over with.
Also why did no one tell me how accentuated Genji's ass is in the Sentai skin? Fuckin' hentai parody tier.
>>
>>379960510
Maybe if you're gold.
>>
>>379969005
>Third or so placement match
>Guy locks in as Reaper on attack
>Constantly gushing with sarcastic, faux enthusiasm over the mic, "We can do it guys"
>"I'm a tank buster guys, this is the meta", "I'm pushing mid guys, c'mon"
It was sad, but a little funny when he was obviously getting tired of his own shtick and the fake enthusiasm died for a moment.
>>
>>379958718
>>
>>379959734
I never get kills when I use her ult as a "gimme a free MEKA when my health runs out", people can almost always get out of the way in time.

But if you do the thruster up+ult over some cover then people tend to freak out and you usually get a kill or two.
>>
>>379972532
>nothing you throw at me will stop it
nigga what
just shoot him, you'll out damage and range him with almost anyone.
>>
>>379973905
>negated by a shield
Apagando las luces!

There is a reason why Sombra is getting picked now.
>>
>>379962203
>Play genji
>Position myself carefully so that nobody is watching me and I can shoot that asshole of a bastion camping on the point
>Nobody is paying attention to me
>Throw a shuriken strike at bastion
>The whole team suddenly turns around and grinds me into dust while the rest of the team doesn't take the chance to get to the point
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.