[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this shit is starting to look so much better than state of decay 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

this shit is starting to look so much better than state of decay 2
>>
>>379955785
State of decays has really shitty animations that's why, this game has a lot more detail and it's more about fighting hordes.
>>
I'm very upset about the idea of rebar and shit fabricated into the shape of a windscreen and mirrors
>>
>>379955785
I don't think I could care much less about Days Gone, but I'm worried by State of Decay 2 looking near identical to the first. I didn't even notice any new special zombie types.
>>
>>379957441
its a videogame, not an autism simulator
>>
State of Decay 2 hasn't been actually announced as co-op has it? What they showed didn't scream CO-OP THIS TIME to me. You could run around with a band of dudes in the first game.

Days Gone lost me on MASS HORDE OF ZOMBIES like its fun to shoot at blobs of shit. I think the human vs human stuff might be cool in the environment if scavenging is a big part and you aren't running around with 300 ammo constantly.
>>
>>379955785
they are both shit
>>
>>379955785
State of Decay 2 will be better than this gayshit
>>
File: 1105228936-00.jpg (20KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
1105228936-00.jpg
20KB, 400x266px
>>379955785

All this reminds me is that GW1.5 will never ever be made
>>
>>379955785
State of Decay will actually be a game though.
>>
>>379957441
It's protection in forest riding, tree limbs smacking your hands and face off wouldn't be good while fleeing from death
>>
>>379957937

SoD2 will have coop, like running around being buddies/sandbox. The other mode is a flare that will call in somebody for help if you're getting beat up.
>>
>>379959436
What are you?
>>
State of Decay looked like a fucking early access game, it's surely still a long way off

I wasn't a fan of Days Gone but at least it does look like a AAA game
>>
>>379959802
A genius around these parts apparently. Notice that the real mirrors are there, and there is a cage over the headlamp too. Really makes u think
>>
I'm a sonyfag and more excited about State of Decay 2. First one is fun.
>>
>>379959952
State of Decay 2 isn't a AAA game though? It'll be 20 bucks like the original was
>>
>>379960101
not the guy replied to you, but ye you right. I see the mirrors now. also BMWs are for fags
>>
>>379960447
Microsoft will market it like it is just because they don't have much else
>>
>>379960101

its just bad design tho, that thing has to weigh a million fucking pounds. he welded protective facing along a trail bike, elongated the rear end, put on a twin tank and hes rocking a fuckin single cylinder bmw engine???
>>
>>379958367
lel this. ones an actual zombie game and the other is an interactive movie with pathetically easy to beat zombie hoards.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.