[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*steals your money*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: persona5chihaya-1485447235435.jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
persona5chihaya-1485447235435.jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
*steals your money*
>>
You give her your money willingly, in exchange you best the best confidant abilities in the game.
>>
>>379940871
>Best ability
>Not Kawakami that literally gives you more time to do shit
>Not Hifumi who teaches tactics and double money
>Not The Twins for high level summons
>Not Shinya for Dakka skills
>>
>>379941154
Hers is the best by virtue of gaining all those abilities faster, besides the twins. Not to mention increasing your social stats more quickly for even faster confidant advancement.
>>
File: 275.jpg (693KB, 1349x1920px) Image search: [Google]
275.jpg
693KB, 1349x1920px
*steals my heart*
>>
fuck you, the salt stone is a really useful item early game
>>
>>379941415
Other than giving gifts to confidants, picking the right choices, and having a persona with their respective arcana, do the increases in points even go above 3? Is there even a hidden counter?
>>
That's why the MC was trash

He gets scammed and doesn't go right back to her and threaten for it back
>>
Why do all the songs in this gave have horrible engrish?
If they wanted the lyrics in english why didn't they hire a singer who can actually pronounce the language?
>>
>>379942103
because Japan encourages national product
>>
>>379942006
There is a counter
>>
>>379942421
But at any given dialogue option that raises someone's impression of you, the maximum that can be gained at one time is 3 right?
>>
>>379942103
The singer is a chinese woman that looks japanese and sings like a black woman and somehow still sang better than lotus juice or the bitch that sang Reach out to the Truth.
>>
>>379942006
Yes, I forget exactly but each note represents varying numbers, with three notes being the highest, that doesn't mean they have a cap though, or so I've read.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.