[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life Is Strange Before the Storm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: dims.jpg (462KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
dims.jpg
462KB, 1200x675px
Can't wait for Chloe's game!
>>
>Life Is Stronge

What did they mean by this
>>
Great, another game where choices don't matter.
>>
>Choices Don't Matter 2
>no Max, just obnoxious cunt Chloe and her dumb dead friend

No thanks
>>
Who plays these types of games?
>>
https://youtu.be/LFlMoAasW4A
>>
>>379931123
Western waifu fags
>>
File: 1494111339171.png (56KB, 633x874px) Image search: [Google]
1494111339171.png
56KB, 633x874px
>available in 4k on select platforms
>>
>>379931123

Women and fags
>>
A shame they decided to focus on Rachel and Chloe instead of a completely new story.
>>
>xbonefags are so desperate for anything that they're excited for this piece of shit
KEK
>>
>>379931123
Teenaged girls, people with shit taste, Overwatch fans and desperate /u/fags scraping the bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>379930419
>2 ENDINGS 2 ENDINGS 2 ENDINGS 2 ENDINGS 2 ENDINGS 2 ENDINGS 2 ENDINGS 2 ENDINGS 2 ENDINGS 2 ENDINGS 2 ENDINGS 2 ENDINGS 2 ENDINGS 2 ENDINGS 2 ENDINGS 2 ENDINGS 2 ENDINGS 2 ENDINGS 2 ENDINGS
>>
I think Chloe looks way better with brown hair
>>
>>379931804
Wtf are you talking about sonyfag?
This is not an exclusive.

Damn, can't you people stop thinking about console war for like, ten seconds?
>>
Wait, that's Chloe? I thought that was Max...
>>
>>379930419
>find out why the dead girl is such a massive slut!

Actually wait, you can't seeing as Chloe is the main character and she still doesn't know shit by the time Max is in town.

What exactly is the story going to be, 'hey here are these crazy powers but using them will cause the apocalypse so the real answer was to not use them making you having them in the first place entirely pointless :)'
>>
>>379931654
This, they could have literally picked a side character from the original to write a story about and it would probably have been more interesting. What is it with people and sequels/prequels? If your story is set in a decent setting why not utilize the setting in a more creative way?
Fuck just a single episode where you play as Rachel rather than Chloe would be better than a whole game dedicated to a character whose utter stupidity is a focal point at multiples turns
>>
>>379932741
Kate spin-off when?
>>
>>379931654
This will be a prequel by a different developer. The original developers are working on a brand new story.
>>
>life is like so hard as a cute female ugh 2
Who keeps making these games?
>>
>>379930419
I don't understand why this exists. The point of the story in Life is Strange is acceptance that shit, both bad and good happen in life and you need to come to terms with it. The whole fucking reason Max was given "powers" to begin with was to fucking help Chloe's dead and stupid ass realize that she needed to let go and move on. As far as I'm concerned this just does not exist.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.