[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

watching the agents of mayhem gameplay. too me it just seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1468886401184.jpg (128KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1468886401184.jpg
128KB, 1200x675px
watching the agents of mayhem gameplay. too me it just seems like saints row but without anything that made it good. it has no character creation, it seems like there toning down the crazy weirdness, it feels like they're trying to make it more serious. is this the death of saints row? was saints row already dead? what do you think?
>>
It's Totally Spies: Saints Row Edition. Which I am totally okay with.
>>
>>379928983
It sounds like they have more trailers they are releasing. I just hope single player will at least be fun since they seem to be revolving around multilayer
>>
They're trying to appease both types of Saints Row fans, but doing neither in the process.
>>
>>379929440
i mean i hope its fun. but it just feels mediocre. it feels like a game thats going do sell badly and disappear.
>>
>>379928983
>it seems like there toning down the crazy weirdness, it feels like they're trying to make it more serious

Are you watching the same game as me?

Superpowered secret agents fighting an evil agency, like employing villains like a mind controlling pop-star that looks like Beiber?
>>
>>379930519
have you played SR3 or 4? there are missions where you have to beat up hookers with a giant dildo, and crazy mascot murder! the craziest thing in that gameplay was a jukebox that makes people dance... a "popstar" villain is pretty damn tame.
>>
>>379931038
I imagine there are more strange weapons and agents they want to save for later. Also, you can only go so crazy before you're beating a dead horse.

It's still very silly.
>>
>>379931481
you're giving them more credit than they deserve. you could tell by how he talked they are taming it down to try and reach a wider audience.
>>
>>379932278
I think it's good to be critical, but your cynicism can blind you.
>>
>>379932974
im allowed to be cynical about a game company potentially ruining one of my favorite IP's.
>>
>>379933869
>potentially
Saints Row was ruined since SR3
>>
>>379928983
Wait. Was this the gameplay video with Terry Crews? I thought it was an entirely different game, fuck.

It looks fucking shit then, I was expecting Saints Row 4 instead.
>>
>>379929440
>they seem to be revolving around multilayer
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>379934565
The was crackdown 3 retard.
>>
>>379935181
that*
>>
>>379935181
Oh okay. Nevermind, sorry. I'm half-pissed.
>>
>>379934565
>Wait. Was this the gameplay video with Terry Crews? I thought it was an entirely different game, fuck.

No it isn't. Terry Crews was apart of the Crackdown 3 presentation.
>>
what basically everyone liked about Crackdown 1 was the platforming / orb hunting. i really don't understand why they want it to be just another open world shooter, or at least are presenting it like one

maybe the worst looking game of the conference
>>
I've never thought any of the saints row games were good. They're just shitty janky 3rd person shooters
>>
>>379935961
Basically this. Red Faction Guerrilla at least had an interesting story and missions. And the destruction could be used very tactically. Unlike this game which is just "you can blow up stuff", you know like every open world city game since fucking Battlefield, Prototype, Hulk, etc.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.