[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xbox won. r-right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: 1496515364982.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1496515364982.png
280KB, 646x595px
Xbox won. r-right?
>>
>>379927674
All Sony has to do is show up and they'll win desu.
>>
Nintendo is going to walk over these stupid companies so easily.

I don't know why Americans have to be so cringy but Japan will win.
>>
m-muh 6 terafloppos
>>
>>379927674

>0 Exclusives
>All games are "timed exclusive", coming to PS4 and are on Windows10/Steam/Origin etc
>"4k 60fps" for $500 meme

Yeah, M$ won alright.
>>
>>379927674
Normies will buy it in droves no matter what. So yeah, they've won
>>
Xbox didn't win
but Microsoft did
>>
>Sony presents Resident Evil 2
>Wins
>>
>>379927674
>XBox
Nah, PC did.
>>
>>379927674
>no exclusives to their console
a sneeze from sony or nintendo will blow them over. all their conference was was showing trailers for multiplats before anyone else did
>>
>>379927674
if you identify as a tranny nigger unicornkin sure

jesus christ what the fuck, why did microsoft think it was okay to take this direction? Is this their audience now?
>>
>>379928689
You're leaving out OG xbox compatibility, probably the ONE thing I wanted most.

I might actually buy an xbox x for that.
>>
>>379928689
>4K 30 fps

Except for games already running at 60FPS on Xbox One S.
>>
>>379929496
you only need an xbone for that, not the S or X
>>
>>379929496
why do that when the best xbox game just came to pc and remastered for free?
Phantom Dust.
>>
dey won for best name ever
>>
>>379927674
I think Xbox had a good conference, but the thing about "winning" E3 is that it doesn't matter who had the best conference. It matters how many fanboys you have. Sony could absolutely shit the bed and people would still say that Sony won and BTFO'd everyone and is ushering in the golden age of video games. We''ll see in the coming days how Microsoft's conference holds up.
>>
>>379929829
X
Box
One
X

I see what they did there.
>>
>>379929451
xbox X is kinda of their last hurrah
they lost this gen so fucking hard that they're just making a last ditch effort with a suped console to gain back some marketshare

too late tho
they'll just need to wait until next gen if they want to stay in the gaming space

i don't see the point tho, xbox hasn't been profitable. They should stick with Windows and their home office software cashcow. That or go big on hololens.
>>
>>379927893
this
>>
>>379928029
if they deliver at least one of the two rumored metroid game, then yes
>>
>>379927674
Yep! Not even going to watch the other conferences. Just going to preorder an Xbox One X™, fire up Mixer™ and Crack Open A Cold One With The Bros™.
>>
>>379927674
all their launch console games were on ps4 aswell
>>
>>379929496
you could buy an original xbox
>>
>>379927674
Pretty much. Sony has to step it up.
>>
File: 1418167360426.jpg (6KB, 200x210px) Image search: [Google]
1418167360426.jpg
6KB, 200x210px
Xbox done
>>
>>379927674
Yeah they totally wo.....
http://www.strawpoll.me/13165803/r
>>
>>379929496
not only on xXbox_OneXx

but just on regular xbox one

OG compatability is digital games and only certain ones

your OG discs wont work and not all games will be BC
>>
>>379927674
It wasn't terrible, I mean they showed games, not exclusives but still more than I thought they'd do, Xbox backwards compatibility could be good too, depends on the compatible titles.
They could win but I doubt it.
>>
>>379927893

They could literally just announce right now they're skipping E3 and they would still win.

All Microsoft has done is pretty much tell every xbox owner out there they have no future whatsoever. They have done nothing but damage the brand. Surely doing nothing is better than sticking a knife into your own neck.
>>
It was weird. They showed off games, but I was so indifferent to everything.
The only thing that grabbed my attention was Anthem, but it's not something I would play.
>>
Sony will show that boring looking zombie game and a 20 second trailer for the newest Last of Us movie and win, because at least those aren't Timed Limited Console First Exclusives (also coming to Windows 10 and PS4).
>>
>>379932613
buy it on ps4
>>
>>379929496
Or...you could just buy an original xbox
>>
let me list the ONLY actual exclusive xbox/pc games NOT on ps4

cuphead
crackdown
forza
sea of thieves
State of decay

thats it
>>
>>379932948
Why would he? he said it's not something he'd play
>>
>>379930165
>xbox X is kinda of their last hurrah
then why would they show a bunch of titles made by shitty developers and pander to a demographic that has no money and hates video games?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.