[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This will be the game that finally kills Bioware

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: anthem-main.png (286KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
anthem-main.png
286KB, 1366x768px
This will be the game that finally kills Bioware
>>
looks dope tho
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 217x232px
>>379924135
>>
>>379924135
Yeah I can't wait to pre-order it on Xbox One X
>>
>>379922575
there's going to be a crowbat video of anthem downgrades in the next year
>>
>>379922575
>flashbacks of Destiny "gameplay" trailer
>flashbacks of Division "gameplay" trailer
> predictable scripted conversation by "players"
>flank while i go below
>no fucking point because monsters are easy mode
> a fucking monsoon is roaring, and it gets the most blandest people talking
>"open world"
> actually made to looking open, but will obviously have only linear paths
> "HEAVILY CUSTOMIZABLE GEAR"
> will obviously just be several different options with color being the only thing customizable.

please tell me you're not going to shill out for this day one
>>
>>379922575
This coupled with the ME: Andromeda nonsense. The outcome is probably, Gearbox first, EA to close Bioware second.

>>379924135
Looks like Evolve 2.0
>>
>>379924135

Are you actually young and/or boring enough to be excited by these heavily scripted Division reveal-esque "gameplay" demos with awful faked multiplayer dialogue?
>>
>>379922575
Can't wait for the downgrades.
>>
>>379928732
are you so thick that you can't discern what the gameplay actually looks like if you were to strip away the scripted talking? It's literally all still right there in front of your face
>>
>>379922575
Expect delays upon delays upon delays. This was some ridiculous target they think they can aim for, and almost ALL of it was outsourced. Not a single fucking asset seen in this will be in the final game.
>>
>>379927991
>Evolve
>Yet it is an open world loot collecting third person shooter co-op game where as Evolve is an asymmetric monster vs first person humans round based game

what the fuck
>>
It's basically proof that Bioware is cutting ties with RPG's. Dragon Age is gonna be rushed out the door and now Bioware can become the co-op destiny game developer they've been slowly turning into ever since Mass Effect 3.
>>
>>379929060
Why would they remove assets? Do you mean the lighting and textures will take a hit as they usually do? Maybe, but the models, general design, coding for the combat, many of the animations, you really think its all just going to be replaced? Why? for what?
>>
>>379929278
Must be new to E3. Just wait and see.
>>
File: 1482176966580.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482176966580.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
>anthem hype

remember me /v/?
the division e3 gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc944viXPvo
>>
>>379922575
Got a gameplay trailer?
>>
>>379925312

It's multiplat.
>>
>>379925309
>>379925312
>>379927991
I've been craving a sci-fi open world co-op game that ISN'T an FPS.
Something like Warframe but better, and this honestly checks all the boxes.
>>
>>379929571
They won't fit with the look of the final game, same reason they removed and remade a ton of shit in Andromeda. This is ultimately a proof of concept video that was developed alongside the game but not as a part of it. It had assets specifically made for the trailer locations, and there is no section in an internal playable build of the game that looks like anything from this trailer.

All games with flashy bullshot trailers like this turn out the same. There will be some minor area in the game that looks similar to this but it will have been made afterward with the final assets.

I can give you an idea of what it might look like. It will be that circular dais area where the suits are, and a smaller background area, but that bazaar will be gone, that walking machine that passed by will not be in the game, and all the textures will be much lower resolution as well as shittier lighting. I've just seen it done so many times i can already see what will happen.
>>
>>379930657
On ps4 maybe.
>>
>>379930325
It will be dead on PC because of Origin.
>>
>>379922575

Will it be Bioware's Haze?

Game looks kind of bland. Uninspired.
>>
>>379927991

Gearbox is gonna be saved by Borderlands 3.
>>
The only good part was walking through the marketplace. That is, the very beginning. It got worse and worse from there as you see more of biowares "vision"
>>
I think the game will be cancelled or renamed to Mass Effect something.
>>
>Cinematic scripted nonsense
Dropped
>>
>>379929870
If I fuck Iris will Gladio kill me?
>>
>>379922575
Looks like a westernized Xenoblade Chronicle X rip off.
>>
This is that Dylan thing, right? So with Mass Effect dead the only RPG left at Bioware is Dragon Age?
>>
>>379934534
Yes
After Inquisition I wouldn't expect a good game, though
>>
File: 1493870470053.jpg (333KB, 1280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493870470053.jpg
333KB, 1280x1080px
>mfw it ends up selling a billion copies while you weebs wail and gnash your teeth
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.