[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THEY KILLED MASS EFFECT FOR "GO HERE DO THAT AND KILL RANDOM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: gay shit.jpg (67KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
gay shit.jpg
67KB, 960x540px
THEY KILLED MASS EFFECT FOR "GO HERE DO THAT AND KILL RANDOM BULLSHIT FOR NO REASON" -THE GAME.

FUCK EA
FUCK EA
FUCK EA
FUCK EA
>>
Mass Effect wasn't already dead?
>>
>>379919641
Good.
Fuck Mass Trek.
>>
>>379919641
Mass Effect has already been dead for five years.
Sage.
>>
>>379919641
mass effect 4 was already shit since it was announced
>>
>it's co-op multiplayer
dropped
>>
>>379919641
>"GO HERE DO THAT AND KILL RANDOM BULLSHIT FOR NO REASON" -THE GAME
you mean andromeda?
>>
>>379919641
You mean third person destiny, also they killed mass effect with 3.
>>
>>379919641
This will never be completed. They're trying to save themselves with a blowout proof of concept, but they'll never create the game to live up to this trailer. They wrote a check their balance doesn't hold.
>>
>>379919641
>implying Mass Effect wasn't this too
>>
File: AC4.webm (3MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
AC4.webm
3MB, 800x800px
>>379919641
It tickles my /m/ fantasies. I'm gonna get it, and you can't stop me even with the downgrade and forced woman player character. Honestly I hope they let us play as that cool as shit bot.
>>
Mass Effect was already dead, and Destiny needed a competitor. This looks like a good one.
>>
>>379919641
Mass Effect was dead after 2
>>
>>379919641
looks better than andromeda
>>
>>379919641
They already killed Andromeda as they let the studio make it who made the horrible Omega DLC for ME3.
And Andromeda was exactly like that. A 60 hours long, uglier version of the Omega DLC.
>>
Getting flashbacks to the Tom Clancy's The Division trailer. Game will never look like this.
>>
>>379921220
It's available on PC, so there's that
>>
>>379919641
My thoughts exactly. It's just a less shit version or Andromeda. Similar suit designs, similar power ui layout shit. Just pretty and more solidly put together than the shit (Andromeda) they served up as an actual full game. I hope Anthem bombs nears as bad as Andromeda.
>>
>>379921970
Yeah, I'm not getting a bone for it and I'm not gonna buy it on PS4, but it still won't look like that.
>>
>>379920135
/thread
>>
i have to admit it completely looks like one of those "go kill 12 space boars in this futuristic place we dont even know what we are doing in"
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.