[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

autistic dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: final fantasy xv.jpg (349KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
final fantasy xv.jpg
349KB, 1920x1080px
>square enix press conference
>tetsuya nomura takes the stage
>gives minor details of KH3 and FFVIIR
>moderate applause
>hajime tabata steps up
>discusses FFXV DLC
>gives a short trailer for episode prompto and a release date
>getting ready to exit the stage
>"oh, we have one more trailer for you for what lies in the future for FFXV"
>"we hope you will enjoy it"
>lights dim
>screen goes black
>a simple sentence appears onscreen
>"another side, another story"
>this plays
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHMCefNpDiA&t=103s

post your reactions
>>
>>379897995

It's not autistic if it's a good dream. It might only be autistic because it's probably never going to happen SE hates originality.
>>
>>379899073
Some mean anon, called it an autistic fantasy yeasterday. But you're right, it will never happen in a million years. I would shit breaks if it did happen though. I'd forgive them completely for FFXV.
>>
>>379897995
The black screen thing is literally the first comment on the video posted two days ago
>>
File: 1491925980150.jpg (2MB, 3500x5500px) Image search: [Google]
1491925980150.jpg
2MB, 3500x5500px
>>379900692
>some mean anon

Probably xv-kun.
Most people want Nomura to work on Versus XIII again.
>>
>>379906414
Lord I wish he would, but they'll never go back to it. Versus will simply be a case of what could have been. Quite sad, though if deadpool and ZTD have shown me one thing, it's that if the fans want it bad enough it may happen.
>>
>>379897995
I wonder just how different Versus XIII was going to be, and how much of it was altered for XV when it came to the larger story.

Versus XII had Etro, the death goddess, and that Fabula Nova pantheon. Then Noct and Stella being able to see some light because of a near death experience, maybe giving Noct his Armiger you see in the other trailer. I wonder how much of it carried over and turned into the lore about the Starscourge, and Ifrit betraying the other Astrals.
>>
>>379910057
I really would've liked too see how the game start. I really nice KH2 like prolouge in Insomnia with your freinds and father that leads to the invasion would've been great and would've actually made me care abou the city and Regis
>>
>>379897995
My autistic dream is that CC2 get their shit together and announce a new Dot hack// this year. It has being more than 10 years since G.U for fuck sake.
>>
>>379908723
>ZTD

I regret using the monkey paw to wish for that
>>
File: 1497203376950.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497203376950.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
TOMORROW
>>
>>379913613
Geez fuck off with that out of bounds footag already. I don't want some V13 clone shit. I want the invasion and the whole story and setting that was supposed to be in V13
>>
>>379911702
This. It would've been intense if they set it up where the dinner party in the trailer is the treaty signing, which leads to the attack on insomnia which you and your companions have to escape from.

>>379910057
One difference that Tabata came out publicly and stated was that Cor was supposed to be a permanent party member.

Though Noct and Stella's connection would have been far more interesting than him and luna's. Especially since it looked like they would have to face off against each other at some point.

>>379913196
We all do anon... We all do...

The only good thing I can say that came out of ZTD is that is gave Uchi the opportunity to continue to write and make games. All we can hope is that PSYNC is nowhere near as bad as ZTD.

>>379913613
>noct's fantasy world in his dreams
Pass

>>379913886
Again, this.
>>
>>379906414
Why did they change those designs?
>>
>>379913886
you realize the v13 project was such an utter catastrophic failure, brought on by nomura's incompetence and autism, that he had to be fired and the game was ruined forever even with tabata's heroic efforts to save him.

The delusion of V13 that you fags have never was and never will be.
>>
>>379914968
To appeal more to the west i think, like most of the game decisions too. Which is stupid considering most people that watched the movie watched it because of FF and not because they were western dudebros. XV is just a huge pile of wrong decisions and a game based on feedback
>>
it's time
>>
>>379915237
Yeah i'm sure it was only Nomura and not him, Wada, horrible Square Enix magament, their dumb"universal" engine that is only good for hallways etc.
>>
File: 1495784656787.png (432KB, 720x691px) Image search: [Google]
1495784656787.png
432KB, 720x691px
>>379915237
>tabata's heroic efforts

He only saved FF through lies, deception, and western bait faggotry.
>>
>xv better on Xbone X
OH OH now xv-kun has to buy an Xbone
>>
File: havinagigglem8.gif (2MB, 377x372px) Image search: [Google]
havinagigglem8.gif
2MB, 377x372px
>FFXV mentioned during conference
>forced woos
>res 7 got actual applause
>>
>>379915237
Shut the fuck up Tabata
>>
>>379915237
Whelp it was fun fantasizing while it lasted.
>>
>>379915237
>uneducated ape
>spouts uneducated opinions

Do some research if you want to have a fucking opinion retard.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.