[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there literally any reason to give a shit about this game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Is there literally any reason to give a shit about this game anymore? It seemed like the response to this has been tepid, with everyone just holding out for it somehow working all out in the end. But with the DBZ game coming out, it seems like all the fans just abandoned ship. The only way this could even compete with the arc sys DBZ game at this point is if it has 10/10 roster (not going to happen) and has sprites to match.

On the plus side I'm interested to see if the new DBZ game has a fandom clash with guilty gear players and mvc players in tournaments.
>>
They could announce pair play. The game mechanics really go well with it.
>>
>>379886037
I remember pair play in TT2 was really fun. I forgot about that aspect, but man. I hope t his forces Capcom to really deliver, they know they don't have a monopoly on fighting games anymore if this DBZ game does really well.
>>
i dont think the dragon ball game is going to be that popular .3v3 in figthing games is a casual killer look at KOF XIV
>>
>>379885650
I want to lewd Captain Marvel.
>>
>>379886931
It's not DBZ m8. Casuals will buy it regardless of how complex it is so long as they can play as their favorite characters.
>>
I'm not really a fan of the gameplay, so I'm skipping it. I'm already interested in the DBZ game though, it looks like It'll be more fun based on it being developed by Arcsys.
>>
>>379890119
Infinite's gameplay actually looks decent desu. Like Ultron looks fun, but the bland roster and shit aesthetic really drags it down.
>>
>>379890119
Gameplay looks great.
>>
This is basically an advertisement for marvel movies, no interest in this trash
>>
>>379894342
>>379901029
Not that its bad for a MvC game, I just don't like what I've seen from the games in general. It doesn't look like my kind of game.
>>
>>379894342
>Infinite's gameplay actually looks decent desu
If by decent, you mean on par with a CPS2 game + gems, then sure. With a roster and graphics that atrocious how can you justify it?
>>
>>379885650
Capcom and Marvel characters.
>>
>>379907087
Not him but I actually like that it's been made more accessible. Hopefully it hits that sweet spot between accessibility and being genuinely deep. Not everyone was god-like at Mahvel 3.

The real issue, along with the production values honestly, but the biggest issue is the roster. It's so underwhelming. Sure, Capcom might release some DLC characters worth a shit but most probably aren't gonna be willing to shell out so much money for them and this might kill interest in the game right off the bat. I predict that the game won't pick up competitively until all the DLC is released and they come out with a GotY Edition with all the characters and stages. But by then, it might be too late.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.