[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I buy this shirt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: gg.png (437KB, 831x528px) Image search: [Google]
gg.png
437KB, 831x528px
Should I buy this shirt?
>>
>>379884341
Yes you should, but not beating it basically DOES mean you are bad at video games

There is plenty wrong with it but still
>>
>>379884341
Why would you buy a shirt that is incorrect
>>
>>379884341
Depends, are you actually bad at video games?
If you are, go right ahead.
>>
>>379884341
Glad to see that I'm the only one to find this series stupid.

To create a game in which it is cool to die in cheap ways to the point that they track how many people die in a week and the more popular ways to die?

I just don't understand why so many people like these games in the first place. They're ugly, glitchy, combat is clunky, frustrating to a ridiculous point and the graphic and sound quality is disgusting (mouths don't even move when people talk). They can't even create a good way to play with your friends, its all random encounters without any way to control it, and every playstyle boils down to rolling around like a fairy since trying to make a tank-like character with heavy armor is worthless because for some brilliant reason, armor has almost no effect on survival besides hampering your movement.

Wake up people, being good at an intentionally clunky and poorly designed game won't make you cool and it won't make the game cool either.
>>
this shirt states the objective truth
>>
I got really bored of Dark Souls and never finished it. Its not a bad game, and I didn't see these so called "design problems" people claimed it had, but I just found it very monotone and very samey.
>>
File: Todd.jpg (348KB, 1592x1557px) Image search: [Google]
Todd.jpg
348KB, 1592x1557px
If you want a real challenge I reccomend Wizardry 4
>>
File: 123.jpg (36KB, 315x295px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
36KB, 315x295px
>>379884341
>there are people who are too mentally slow to beat a video game

LOL
>>
>>379884341
Anyone who has a problem with it is indeed bad at video games
>>
>>379884627
You only played Dark Souls 2 and it shows.
Good job playing the worst in the series and judging the rest on it.
>>
>>379884627
git gud
>>
>>>/fa/
No. Word heavy graphic t-shirts, particularly ones that are trying to pass of an air of intellectual superiority or smugness are probably some of the stupidest fashion choices you can make. The quality of the material is also usually pretty unremarkable so they don't even make for comfortable indoor/sleep wear.
>>
File: 1496613833666.png (828KB, 1770x2328px) Image search: [Google]
1496613833666.png
828KB, 1770x2328px
I'm thinking about maybe going to one of those t-shirt mockup websites so I can make a t-shirt

It's just solid color, but in solid white font without no fancy shit it says one or maybe three video game titles I like on the front or the back

Any input?
>>
Anyone in this thread defending Dark Souls is proving the shirt right.

GG
>>
>>379884341
People who think souls-shit is hard should be forced to play fighting games for a month
>>
>>379885026
autistic/10
>>
File: 1432926612598.jpg (153KB, 675x368px) Image search: [Google]
1432926612598.jpg
153KB, 675x368px
>>379885159
>GG
Unironically go back to pic related
>>
>>379885354
Imagine one of your blank darker colored t-shirts said Mount & Blade: Warband on the back

Don't pretend that wouldn't be neat-o
>>
File: dark souls shirt.jpg (113KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
dark souls shirt.jpg
113KB, 960x960px
>>
>>379884341
>Souls
>Hard
Its really not, anyone who would buy that shirt would need to be retarded.
>>
>>379885589
I wouldn't wear video game clothing, I'm not autistic.
>>
>>379884506
There's a difference between being unable to beat it and not wanting to try to beat it.
>>
Why does that man have a vagina on his back?
>>
>>379885669
What does February have to do with anything?
>>
>>379884341
Nobody has ever said Dark Souls is the hardest game ever
>>
>>379884845
>enemies can de-level you

SHIT
>>
I agree with everything written on that shirt and I still wouldn't voice that opinion, since that automatically puts me under the suspicion of sucking at vidya.
All my other achievements in video games will be irrelevant. So do you know what the winning move is? You guessed it, you don't fucking bother discussing the game at all.

I know the games suck, my friends agree that the games suck, we're all high rated players in certain competitive games, but we keep this opinion to ourselves.
>>
File: zxcb.jpg (18KB, 203x414px) Image search: [Google]
zxcb.jpg
18KB, 203x414px
>>379886390
>he doesnt know
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.