[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kojima rusecruise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

So Kojima just retweeted this shitty edit.

https://twitter.com/BarryJM_Guitar/status/873979971085139970

I guess he felt like the fire needed more gasoline. This is the stupidest theory but it's getting hard to ignore. You autists really think its going to happen tomorrow?
>>
>people will never advertise your game for free
feels bad
>>
The theory was cool and all until some tripfaggot redditor started reposting posts he found on the archive.
>>
File: C_0o9CoXgAEp8N9.png (91KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
C_0o9CoXgAEp8N9.png
91KB, 400x280px
>Death Stranding is Silent Hills

Well, yeah, no shit. After if got canceled, why not make a new game to do it again?
>>
You poor delusional cucks.
>>
Do you think Caramel will kill himself after the Kojima bit for E3 is over?
>>
File: IMAG0494.jpg (4MB, 4208x2368px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0494.jpg
4MB, 4208x2368px
Too late, OP.
>>
>>379883709
>Do you think Caramel will kill himself after the Kojima bit for E3 is over?

>n-next year guys, the ruse just started
>>
28 hours and 37 minutes until Caramel gets BTFO.
>>
>>379883886
His trip honestly needs to be banned.
>>
File: truth.png (210KB, 1889x1426px) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
210KB, 1889x1426px
>>379883709
The ruse is literally confirmed at this point.

Death Stranding is Silent Hills.
TPP has one more ending where we revisit Camp Omega.
The real MGS5 has not yet been released.
Kojima was never fired.
>>
>>379883025
plow twist caramel is kojima
>>
>>379884378
Oh you poor soul.
>>
>>379884378
what makes you think that? that J and kojima are attending e3? Not doubting you, just curious
>>
>>379884378
Did you ever play a Silent Hill game?

Even off your meds how can you think a game w/ bio-tanks and soldiers is a Silent Hill game?
>>
>>379884607
>Not doubting you

What with the enablers of this faggot? Are you also not right in the head?
>>
>>379883025

Can somebody explain? you think that this is J from PT? I get the reference to the floaty things but who is this guy?
>>
>seconds from Kojima announcing his masterpiece, Metal Gear Solid 5, starring Queefer Sutherland
>Suddenly a loud explosion in backstage
>from the dust you can see a silhouette
>It's David Hayter, he wants revengeance
>Holding Kojima hostage live at E3
>Geoff rushes to the stage to save his lover but Hayter kills him in cold blood as the last thing he sees is the face of his beloved Hideo
>>
>>379884378
See >>379845021

Where's my fucking dollar?
>>
>>379885529
lmao Caramel is starting to doubt himself.
>>
>>379884802
Reedus is a war veteran. Done, everything is explained, DS is exactly how you would expect the town to morph. Not to mention there will be multiple otherworlds such as the PT otherworld, we'll be getting five different sets of scenery.
>>
>Kojima tell us that there is nothing about Death Stranding on the E3, so we don't get disappointed.
>No one even takes him seriously.
>Poor Kojima actually has nothing to show this time.
>>
>>379885985
You're completely fucking delusional.
>>
File: pyramid head world war 2.jpg (189KB, 1164x698px) Image search: [Google]
pyramid head world war 2.jpg
189KB, 1164x698px
>>379886251
Suspicious they would tweet these with E3 right around the corner...
>>
>tfw MGS was the first game to have people succumb to mental illness.
Kojima's phantom pain was truly a masterpiece
>>
>>379886354
Regarding your concerns about MGS5
If TPP was falsely advertised as a horror game, and DS is being falsely advertised as a not-SH/MGS game, why can't Metal Gear Survive be the actual 5?
>>
>>379886852
Survive was likely silently cancelled after it was hated to death by everyone.
>>
>>379887030
It'll keep coming.

J posted a tweet earlier today.
>>
So I just heard that DS WON'T be on e3
is this true?
>>
>>379885283
>Can somebody explain? you think that this is J from PT? I get the reference to the floaty things but who is this guy?

The J in the name is weird, could have been what amused Kojima enough to retweet it. The guy in the photo is Kojima, the symbols above are the whole MGS/SH/PT conspiracy.

As for the dude who owns that twitter, no idea, he seems to tweet nothing but Kojima production stuff though.
>>
>>379887327
its what he says but he did this last year
>>
>>379887158
I wish it would die, really. I'd rather not see the series become a generic open zombie crafting survival game just because Konami wants the money.
>>
File: 2b6.jpg (197KB, 694x595px) Image search: [Google]
2b6.jpg
197KB, 694x595px
>>379887327
>Believing Kojima's lies.
>>
>>379887327
true. kojima is only going to be there as an interviewee with voigt-robert in regards to the MGS movie and maybe some tid bits of DS.

Konami will be and they should be announcing more Survive news
>>
>>379887030
that's why there's a demo at E3
>>
>>379887398
he didnt even announce he was going to e3 last year and it was a surprise. this time he actively said he wasnt going to present
>>
>>379884607
J tweeted today on the official japanese MGS twitter that he is attending.
>>
>>379887767
Why would they still go along with this pile of trash? Surely they saw that the vast majority of people didn't want it. Konami is obsessed with money yet they keep doing things that will get them no money.
>>
>>379886852
Actually I think that DS is either a game where both universes of MGS and SH will come together, or MG Survive is Silent Hills.

I never played any SH game or MGS, so I can´t say for sure. But in Survive, there are wormholes and Silent Hills also have this parallel universes + Zombies.
>>
>>379888331
As much as I hate Caramel, if there is a ruse (I don't think there is), DS will obviously be Sillent Hills.

There are connections between PT and DS = Which is not surprising considering Kojima is probably rehashing most the ideas he had for the scrapped SH into DS.
>>
maybe DS will not be at e3 because DS is MGS5

....what the fuck have you fuckers done to me my mind is in pieces
>>
>>379884378
Let's say hypothetically the ruse doesn't exist, what will you do?
>>
>>379888657
that´s also a thought. But this J-san thing is waaaay to suspicious.
Kojima made himself Joakim for MGSV, now some J-san is in the team. He is posting most of this stuff and he will also be at E3 as the spokesman for Konami. It´s kinda weird that someone who was completly unknown is suddenly the spokesman for that.
>>
>>379886354
I was just on Ito's twitter, he retweeted a tweet of himself months ago saying he'll announce his new project when "things are ready".

I'm fairly convinced even if it turns out to not be Kojima-related, there will be a Ito project at E3. Pretty excited.
>>
>>379889273
Yes, out of everything, the only thing that's raising my eyebrown is this whole J thing.

Not only because of Joakim, but because there are literally messages signed by J on PT.

(And the J on the bridge on Death Stranding but I'm still not entirely sure that's not just people seeing a random blob the way they want to).
>>
>>379889358
my nigga.
ito was the backbone of team silent, anything with him on the team is worth looking at
>>
>>379889273
I thought "J" was Jackie. The guy who used to play live demos for them and do some of the PR. I thought they called him J on the kojima pdcasts
>>
>>379884378
Dude, TPP ks an u finished game and DS will use many of Kojima's games' references and ideias, that's all. Let it go.
>>
The Ruse Cruise takes us to Deception Island.
>>
buuuuuump
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.