[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*repeatedly smacks a fully repaired lv3 sentry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

*repeatedly smacks a fully repaired lv3 sentry
>>
I do this when I'm not even playing engie
>>
>not shooting it with your pistol
>>
That reloads it, dipshit. Sentries run out of ammo.

>he can't rocketjump as engi!
>laughingwhores.jag

I miss TF2.
>>
>not reloading your sentry
Fucking pleb
>>
>>379881364

I got every single achievement in The Orange Box except for the one for killing 10 people with the same turret. That's why I was smacking it. It was holding me back. inb4 >achievements
>>
>>379882152
It still makes the repair noise if you're replenishing the ammo.
>>
>>379881364
I miss TF2. Too bad about the hats and millions of guns.
>>
>>379881909
>>379882254

>pressing 4 and clicking on the ground is fun
playing engie on defense is hell.
>>
File: Taunt_Rancho_Relaxo.png (600KB, 975x849px) Image search: [Google]
Taunt_Rancho_Relaxo.png
600KB, 975x849px
>>379882932
>playing on offense
>getting your team to the front line with teleporters
>securing the front line with your nest
>don't have to worry as much about your shit getting blown up because the enemy is focused more on defending themselves than pushing forwards
>>
>>379882932
Minis on pub defense are perfectly viable. One less building to babysit and plenty of people die to minis anyway.
>>
File: 1278372934338.png (103KB, 263x303px) Image search: [Google]
1278372934338.png
103KB, 263x303px
>Battle Engie

Is there a bigger thrill? Especially on pubs, where most Engies are sitting on their nests, fucking around or building on last.

Nobody expects the Dangerous Texan Erection getting up in your face with a shotgun and slapping you around with the Gunslinger while a cleverly placed Mini chips away at your health

>mfw melee crits on third strike with the Gunslinger
>HAAHHHHH
>>
>Frontier Justice
>Pistol
>Gunslinger

Fight me
>>
>>379885139
Shotgun/circuit/gunslinger on offense
RR/pistol/jag on defense
>>
File: 1390445124594.jpg (34KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1390445124594.jpg
34KB, 256x256px
>>379884524
I quit when they nerfed the fuck out of the mini because people were dumb. Did they ever fix it, or did a new meta come together?
I just can't see combat engie being as frantic as it used to be.
>>
>>379887493
It's not as frantic. you don't just slap it on the ground as easily but it's more of a "Suprise texan"
>>
>>379884524
>enemies keep blowing up your minisentries
>ignoring you shooting them in the dick while doing it
>ignoring the lv 3 teleporter right around the corner funneling your entire team in
>ignoring that rebuilding a minisentry can be done with the metal collected from even a single kill

it's hilarious
>>
File: trash red.gif (1MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
trash red.gif
1MB, 580x433px
>>379885139
>frontier justice
>>
File: engie.png (205KB, 539x280px) Image search: [Google]
engie.png
205KB, 539x280px
>>379887493
Imho you just need to change way you play,while using mini-sentries;
You have to harass enemies with your pistol and (whatever) shotgun you have,
so they will focus on You instead of the sentry ,while it keeps shooting them.
>>
>>379892403
>oneshotting 7/9 classes at close range
This is bad because...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.