[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breath of the Wild is a perfect ga- Holy crap this is as bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: htzlvd0le4ltjkjx2unq.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
htzlvd0le4ltjkjx2unq.png
2MB, 1600x900px
Breath of the Wild is a perfect ga-

Holy crap this is as bad as that one mission at the end of ACIII.
>>
It took me like 2 tries
Why are you so bad at videogames
>>
super easy. Oh shit fog is coming in? I must be going the wrong way. Took maybe 10 minutes my first try.
>>
Is this the one where you have to follow a Korok? It's easy as fuck.
>>
>>379879695
>fucking this shrine
i tried it today for the first time and spend half an hour on it only to quit and go do the rest of the lost woods shrines and mipha's dungeon
>>
what's wrong with that quest?
>>
Truly BotW's "Water Temple."
>>
I literally just snuck past the Korok, and sprinted the rest of the way to the shrine once I figured the path out.
>>
>>379880018
It's easy as fuck, and boring as fuck.
>>
>>379880000
quads confirm OP is bad at vidya
>>
>>379880186
I didn't know this was possible there's probably a path outline somewhere.
>>
>>379879695
Korok baby got scared when the enemy came, and I thought I was supposed to run out and save him. I ran out, lost, got super pissed I had to waste ten minutes again just watching it crawl towards the shrine.
>>
>>379880000
I'm not saying it's hard, I'm saying it's the exact same mission formula that ubisoft gets literally DESTROYED for on this board (instafail tailing mission where the target walks superslow, with lame failtests like turning around and running back), but somehow there are 5 people in this thread defending it. I guess it's okay when nintendo does it.
>>
>he played AC3
lol?
>>
>>379881881
it's just 1 quest and it's not required, it's also a lot easier than you're making it out to be - see >>379880186
>>
>>379881881
I agree with you. It was probably my most hated thing about game.
>>
>>379880285
It's also optional as fuck.
>>
>>379880186
Nah there's shit you have to do with the korok guy, like kill the wolves.
>>
>>379879695
Which mission at the end of ACIII?
>>
>>379881881
One is mandatory to complete the game the other is a dumb side quest
>>
File: 1495578437648.jpg (57KB, 1080x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1495578437648.jpg
57KB, 1080x1042px
>Only reason I passed and failed this mission was the random path finding the wolf had at the VERY end

>after being fucked repeatedly, I finally earn my reward. 3x Hearty Truffles.

>3x Hearty Truffles.
>>
>>379880018
The only problem is that it's very slow and boring, if you fail.
If you're not an idiot and do it in one go it can be relatively fun stalking a Korok talking alone isn't bad. Of course it gets dull and repetitive if you take more than one try.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.