[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose a Yoshi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: yoshi_colors2.jpg (195KB, 1600x700px) Image search: [Google]
yoshi_colors2.jpg
195KB, 1600x700px
Choose a Yoshi
>>
>>379878785
I barely even remember Yellow Yoshi
>>
Any yoshi but blue is objectively the wrong choice.
>>
>>379878917
Believe it's only in a Starworld level
>>
File: 1367777480302.jpg (53KB, 197x190px) Image search: [Google]
1367777480302.jpg
53KB, 197x190px
Yellow
>>
>>379878973
Not if you're trying to go fast, then you want Red Yoshi
>>
>>379878785
Blue is best.
>>
>>379878917
Was probably the worst. Even red isn't great. Blue Yoshi is where its at.
>>
File: barney.jpg (16KB, 328x450px) Image search: [Google]
barney.jpg
16KB, 328x450px
best dino coming through
>>
>>379879617
>>
>>379878785
Yellow
>>
Anything other than blue is shit tier. Unless it's an underground stage that is. But who plays through the whole game? The Mario World is too easy anyways. Just finish the whole game game in 15 mins or play the special stages or something.
>>
>>379878917
https://youtu.be/IQIrI16m7R0
>>
As long as you remember to keep him from eating the shell, Blue Yoshi is objectively the best.
>>
>get blue yoshi
>head to caves
lol nope

Red > Blue
>>
Blue Yoshi is for lazy scrubs who don't wanna platform the rest of the entire level but the clouds
>>
>>379878785
Red < Green < Yellow < Blue

Red Yoshi is good as an extra vertical jump point, provides a hit point, and allows you to navigate other death traps.

Green Yoshi is the above but can reliably use the power shells in certain levels that have relevant ones.

Yellow Yoshi's ground pound has a very narrow area all things considered; but it works in addition to all of the powers Green gives.

Blue Yoshi flies.

But the reason Red Yoshi sucks is that he actually gets rid of Blue or even Yellow Shells when he starts to swallow because the only other option is to spit fire.

Frankly the fire breath ability is bad because it's not systainable, it doesn't kill much that's actually a threat which spitting a shell wouldn't, it gets rid of a shell that could be recycled, and I know of no one who actually chooses to use fire flowers over the feather for Mario in SMW; because flight is simply a superior ability to overcome the enemies in the game. Especially since Yoshi makes jumping on a lot of things possible.
>>
File: yosho chart.png (16KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
yosho chart.png
16KB, 800x600px
What >>379884058 said
For pic related, red is can't, yellow is depending on the shell, green is with any shell
Flight > Stomp
>>
>>379878785
What does the green one do?
>>
>>379878785
That's purple yoshi
>>
File: IMG_3939.jpg (33KB, 427x365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3939.jpg
33KB, 427x365px
>There are people here who don't pick Blue
>>
>>379878785
The implication that I'd need an explanation to know what each color of Yoshi does offends me.
>>
I wonder what the shell smells like when it has been in his mouth so long. Asking for a friend ha ha
>>
>>379878917
Rarest Yoshi color for some reason, but its power was worthless. It might as well just be a yellow version of Green Yoshi.

But I wish they did this shit in Yoshi's Island and was disappointed that the colors weren't meaningful like that.
>>
>>379878785
Green could do all of those depending on the shell, right?
>>
>>379885912
You didn't ask anything, you just made a statement.
>>
>>379881387
>But who plays through the whole game? The Mario World is too easy anyways
Kill yourself.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.