[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/g/ told me to come here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: BH5msksCEAAtkME.jpg (34KB, 460x517px) Image search: [Google]
BH5msksCEAAtkME.jpg
34KB, 460x517px
For some reason, GTA V freezes and crashes every 10-15 minutes, despite me having a fuckton of usable video memory, RAM and VRAM.

It's usually triggered by jumping or attacking, and I don't have any mods installed that effect movement or combat. Even running the vanilla backup copy doesn't keep it from crashing.

/g/ said it wasn't a problem with my hardware and told me to fuck back off to /v/, so here I is.

What do I do /v/ I'm tired of sitting through an eight minute loading screen for ten minutes of fun.
>>
>>379876797
>GTA V
>2017
>>
I'm pretty sure >>>/g/ could help you with that.
>>
>>379877054
They could, but they won't. They hate people who use computers for gaming.
>>
>>379876984
Watch Dogs 2 doesn't have first person so urban exploration isn't as fun.
>>
>>379876797
is the game on steam? if yes, have you tried verifying the game's cache? it'll take forever since the game's file size is huge
you could always try reinstalling it but again, the game's file size is huge
>>
File: 6MfZgGz3.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
6MfZgGz3.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>379877363
No, I bought it when it first came out on Xbox 360, then pirated the PC version after 3DM cracked it because I'd already shelled out my 60 dollarydoos for an incomplete version of the game.
>>
>>379877217
That's because you should use a console for gaming, /v/tard.

Now go back to >>>/v/
>>
>>379877954
>pirated the game
>complains it doesn't work right
fucking mongoloid
>>
>>379876797
Joke's on you, we can't help you because nobody here plays video games.
>>
>>379877217

>They hate people

this is enough
>>
>>379878071
But I wanna use mods :(

>>379878364
Well, Rockstar didn't give me a free code even after I proved I'd pre-ordered the original version. They expected me to pay twice for the game, I wasn't about to do that with how boring the console version was.
>>
>>379876797

you can:

>update your drivers

>buy the fucking original game you fucking son of a jew
>>
>>379877217
Dull people
>>
>>379877954
>pirated a 60+gb game
>crying about it not working properly
LMAOing @ ur lyfe
>>
Thanks for reminding me why I don't use /g/.
>>
>>379879159
>>379879293
I did buy it.

The first time, before we all found out the game was incomplete as fuck.

Since when are you supposed to purchase updates and patches?
>>
first off, download afterbutner, turn your gpu fan ABOVE the stock speed of 35%.
if you are overclocking, revert to stock settings.

report back once these steps are done.
>>
>>379876797
Buying the game usually fixes that,
>8 min loading
Nevermind, your setup is too poorfag to run the game
>>
>>379879683

well, put your 360 disc in your disc drive
>>
>>379879683
Welcome to why /v/ hates triple A games. This board hates things for a reason, it isn't just useless and pointless hatred.
>>
>>379877217
I'll quit making BLACKED threads on /tv/ and start making them on /g/ now
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.