[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You fags got RUSED.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

You fags got RUSED.
>>
>>379872448
translation?
>>
>>379872584
>You got rused! E3 is near, and we are proud to announce that we do not have any games in development and that the piece of shit called METAL GEAR SURVIVE has been officially cancelled a few months ago. Reply to this post or you will reply to this post! (J)
>>
>>379872584
>"Surprise! At E3 we're going to reveal that Kojima was with us the whole time and Death Stranding is actually Silent Hills! METAL GEAR SURVIVE is really the long rumored Chapter 3: Peace! (J)"
>>
>>379872905
>>379872945
wew lads
>>
>>379872905
>>379872945
lmao
>>
>>379872584
They are reminding people MGS Survive is available for pre order.
>>
>>379872905
>Reply to this post or you will reply to this post!
I guess you were right in the end after all
>>
>>379872905
Except thats wrong and you're a permanently assravaged /v/ poster virgin who can't admit being wrong or ever accepting it.
>>
>>379872905
this is butthurt.
>>
>>379873454
Explain.
>>
Can someone actually translate the tweet?
>>
>>379872448
shit this out from google translate. obviously not perfect but you can understand the message well enough
>Hello! We have received inquiries about exhibition in E3, but this time we will conduct a trial session of METAL GEAR SURVIVE for media people. Well, I'm going! (J)
>>
>>379872945
>is really the long rumored Chapter 3: Peace! (J)"

I still don't understand why people would be happy for this, it would mean they made you buy an incomplete game. Even if you got the content for free, you still waited years for it.
>>
>>379873592
Nevermind, found the translation:

"Hello! We have received inquiries about exhibition in E3, but this time we will conduct a trial session of METAL GEAR SURVIVE for media people. Well, I'm going! (J)"

The mysterious community manager will be at E3.

I'll be honest, this smells like a ruse.
>>
>>379872905
holy shit it's real

source: I have the Japanese symbol for "strength" on my lower back
>>
Reminder that there are jaded shitheads that to THIS DAY that genuinely think kojima had a fall from grace story planned for TPP from the begining and that they were never rused into thinking thats what TPP was going to be, but that kojima just failed to deliver their moronic headcanon to them.

>Hurrr rused
>Not everything kojima does is a ruse
>Certainly not this one everyone saw a mile away and is universally recognized as deceitful marketing.
>>
>>379874010
Jesse is a faggot
>>
>>379874191
fuck off
>>
>>379874191
No I'm not
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.