[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aren't you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: toobie.png (32KB, 1768x992px) Image search: [Google]
toobie.png
32KB, 1768x992px
Aren't you?
>>
That line got me
>>
No, I'm thinking about how much I want to **** Adam. He's hot. He needs to get a penis first though.
>>
>>379869858
Yeah, I'm thinking about killing her.
>>
Jokes on you, Taro. I don't feel attracted to fictional characters. No fourth wall broken here, now stop making shitty games.
>>
So was it kill or fuck
>>
>>379870149
There was no fourth wall breaking since he was talking to 9S
>>
>>379870186
It's whatever four letter word you want it to be.
>>
>>379870291
fist?
>>
>>379870250

AND to the average weeb. He tried to use 9S as an excuse to talk directly to the player, but it wasn't effective, nor subtle.
>>
>>379870616
That's what you like to impose on that scene. In reality it was Adam asking an infected 9S a question he himself couldn't answer since he could no longer differ between love/kill/protect.
>>
This game is fucking weird.
>>
>>379869858
What game is this?
>>
File: 1474467210712.jpg (316KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1474467210712.jpg
316KB, 2000x1500px
>>379870186
It was definitely Fuck.
Let's make no mistake that Nines was in love with 2B, like in Caged Memories.
Taro also clarified that his dumb little waist-bag was mostly filled with tissues.

I personally am thinking of how much I want to **** A2 but she's an older model with destroyed skin and poor cognitive skills as noted by Pod 042 so I would probably just stick to simply being nice to her and doing thinking problems for her.
>>
>>379869858
nope
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.