[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BRING ME BACK! I DID NOTHING WRONG!!!!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2973.jpg (13KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2973.jpg
13KB, 219x230px
BRING ME BACK! I DID NOTHING WRONG!!!!!!
>>
5 games

Only the first one is good
>>
>>379869070
All 5 are good
>>
What do you think Skip is working on? They still have 15 employees and haven't released a game since Zip-Lash.
>>
>>379869070
they translated the DS one that only came out in Japan, its wayyy better than the first one
>>
>>379869241
I thought it was cancelled due to Zip Lash not selling well?
>>
>>379869247
You have the absolute shittiest taste.
>>
>>379869070
Faggot
>>
>>379869247
Is it better than Park Patrol? I like Park Patrol.
>>
>>379870389
its like the gamecube game where you clean a house except you also get the option to decorate it
>>
>>379870876
Sounds fun and comfy as fuck.
>>
>>379869247
>tfw I managed to beat it without understanding japanese
>>
Chibi Robo VC Switch when?
Also whats the deal with the start of the Japanese Chibi robo where he starts off in a blown up house and dies. Is the entire game just him remembering his life as his power goes down?
>>
>>379871861
The fan translation is really well done and has some good humor, worth trying again to see the dialogue. Anyone know about the photo one?
>>
>>379872049
Its just a collecting photo game. Not worth anybodies time.
>>
Sorry but Nintendo released two bad games for the 3DS and they didn't sell so nobody wants Chibi-Robo.

In Kim Jong Shima's Nintendo only series that will move units regardless of the actual quality are worth developing. If sales are contingent on quality it's just bad business.
>>
>>379872149
So it's not even fun for a bit?
>>
>>379868386
Poor Chibi Robo
>>
>>379872276
It's part photo stuff part fun exploration like a normal Chibi-Robo game. Worth it imo, if you want something fun and Chibi-Robo then check it out
>>
>>379868386
You did by not being better than Pikmin
>>
>>379872276
It runs like shit and the game is basically like "Oh hey go find this object in your world and take a picture of it for this game" Except the camera for it is arse so you're just sitting frustrated while it asks you for like a can or something and it doesn't capture it

I wouldn't bother man, just play one of the actual chibi games.
>>
Mecharatta
>>
>>379869241
I'm surprised Nintendo partners with the company a lot considering all their games sell like shit.
>>
>>379873228
It's possible the games are made very cheaply is why, like as in price wise, not quality. I doubt Chibi Robo took very much to make.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.