[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PS4 Pro Price cut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: RIP.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
RIP.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>XBOX IS "ONLY" $100 MORE THAN PS4 PRO!!

you know SONY is going to give a price cut to the pro the day after right?
>>
>>379864474
If they do i would definetly upgrade
>>
Sony will give Microsoft the Randy Pitchford treatment
>>
>i just fucking bought a 249 dollar 1tb gold ps4 slim at reduced price

Fuck
>>
>>379864474
>XBOX IS "ONLY" $100 MORE THAN PS4 PRO!!
As if thats a real argument for the Scorpio. People don't care much for the Pro which is a step up from this gen's most sold console.
Scorpio could be the same price of the Pro and people would still not care for the step up of this gen's loser.
>>
>>379864690
what's that?
>>
>>379864474

What if they somehow announced a price cut an hour beforehand?
>>
power is nothing without games
>>
>>379865053
lol an xbox price cut?
i dont thinkits going to be $500 anyway
Im thinking £550+
>>
File: poverty 50hz.png (48KB, 660x523px) Image search: [Google]
poverty 50hz.png
48KB, 660x523px
The Scorpio will BTFO the '''pro'''

Coming from the masterrace
>>
>>379866159
>PS4 already has the bigger market share.
>But Xbone will beat it guys I swear!
>>
>>379866159
>1070
>>
File: 1495741908053.jpg (7KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1495741908053.jpg
7KB, 250x231px
>>379866159
Does that say 50 fucking hertz
>>
>xbox is a steam machine

profit?
>>
>>379864474
You do realize this is microsoft's plan?

Microsoft is pushing more powerful consoles forcing Sony to make their own pro versions chapers.

While Nintendo is pushing gimmicks, that will make Sony use RnD money on gimmicks no one buys.

It's like Nintendo and Microsoft are both baiting Sony to make poor decisions.
>>
>>379866571
>It's a poor decision to put your console into more hands so you can collect more licensing fees off games being made for you console, which more people own then the competition.

Negatory there Anongus, You are the dingus.
>>
>>379866571
Do you think Sony is going to slip up and start making shitty decisions this year?

I dont, and i honestly think that Microsoft will throw out its 499$ scorpio. Itll get shit on for a bit until reviewers start playing games on it.

Microsoft is in it for the long haul and Sony is coasting on the fumes from 2013. You might be onto something but for a different reason: Most consumers will see the Scorpio as a new generation and Sony wont have anything on the market to fight it leaving it all alone by itself for nearly a year.

Normies wont know that its just a beefed up Xbox One
>>
>>379866571
>xbox makes stupid retard choices first
>all part of their master plan
>huurrr I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>379866889
>Most consumers will see the Scorpio as a new generation

>shitfuck buys destiny 2 on xdrone pro
>wonders why he doesnt have the DLC and where all the players are
>>
>>379866784
And how well has that turned out for them?
Sony has never reached the point they were with PS2, they're basically scraping by since the blunder that was PS3, Microsoft can afford it, because they want to homogenize Xbox with WIndows 10 PCs.

>>379866889
We'll see, Sony jumped on VR gimmick without a second thought, only for nothing to come out of it, so they never learned from PSmove.

>>379867036
How about an actual argument for a change?
>>
I wonder how much that shit is going to cost in Mexico.
The regular 500gb PS4 with one game already costs 500 dollars
>>
>>379864474
the ps4 pro cant do 4k though, it can only do 1080p 30fps with checkerboard blur filter

the main competition for the ps4 pro was the xbox one s, which had a scaling chip that scaled games to 4k just like the fucking pro... scorpio is going to be an actual new console

that said, its still going to be shit and less powerful than a mid range pc

i mean, their stupid forza 6 port only gets 60fps at 4k while my garbage mid range 1070 gets 140fps at 4k
>>
>>379864474
I hope so, I want to pick up a Pro and give my classic PS4 to my sister.
>>
Sony can't really afford to cut the price of the Pro

Besides Scorpio will be 499 anyway
>>
>>379867479
>scorpio is going to be an actual new console

>only plays xbone games
>only plays first party games at 4k 30 fps
>everything else is a ps4 pro port
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.