[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

is it any good?
>>
>Openworld
>Ubishit
>Sequal to an 'iconic' game
Do your own maths.
>>
>>379863562
I enjoyed it and I hated the first one.
>>
underrated as fuck
>>
>>379863931
Sequel
>>
>>379863562
Ye
>>
First of all, Farcry 3 was Ubisofts last good game.

Second, It's worse than the first one but with a political agenda.
>>
I'm early on, but I think it's pretty fun so far. Good driving controls, neat stealth, and I like how the multiplayer works, although I've been mostly avoiding it.
>>
Well here's the thing, for me at least, I was enjoying the game until I started doing too many side missions which caused me to become bored from the repetitive gameplay and I have not went back to it since, I want to though, so my advice is to do a few side missions in between story missions, don't get too caught up on side missions too early or you WILL get Ubi fatigue.
>>
>>379863562

Considering I never played the first one and I normally hate Ubisoft games, yes I thought it was fun, an wesomr 7/10. The voice acting talent was pretty good desu
>>
>lol so did you hear about that drumpf guy?
>>
>>379863562
It's a really good game. I had a blast with it. One of the few games I've ever bothered getting the platinum trophy for.

If you can get it for cheap, you should play it.
>>
>>379863562
From what I heard the game it self is great but the setting sucks. I wait until it gets cheaper
>>
File: Improvised ramp.webm (3MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
Improvised ramp.webm
3MB, 700x394px
>>
I liked it but it also has the most cognitive dissonance of any game I've played recently. Like it's presented as this breezy and fun adventure where you're exposing all these corporations as bad and corrupt because these kids want to make the world a better place. But they're also 3D printing assault rifles and murdering people.

Also that part of the story where one of your guys is kidnapped and murdered by gangbangers and you spend a few missions getting your revenge. Those missions felt so out of place.
>>
File: Guess I'm going this way now.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Guess I'm going this way now.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>379864127
>>379864626
>"I haven't played the game and know nothing about the plot"
>>
>>379864190
What is the point of posting the webm, to show how bad you are?
>>
>>379865128
>But they're also 3D printing assault rifles and murdering people.
Yeah, that is pretty jarring. But isn't it possible to go through the game without killing anyone? I was tempted to do that at first, but hacking cars so they plow through enemies is too much fun.
>>
>>379865193
>T. Lefty
>>
>>379865332
I thought it was funny. I saw a loading screen tip earlier that said enemies will try to arrest you if you stand still in a restricted area, and I don't want no trabble, but they just shot me while I stood, unarmed.
>>
>>379863562
The game itself is pretty fun, you get the taste of the "We're going with the young kids' ideals so they like our game" idea, the game sometimes is hard unless you use the drone and roller, it goes heavy in graphics but it's a very beautiful atmosphere. Definitely worth a play.
>>
better than 99% of the weebshit /v/ shills here yes...
>>
>>379865332
>enters a restricted area with no warning signs or anything
>AI immediately shoots him

It's a webm showing how shit the AI is.
>>
>>379864356
same thing happened to me. I will pick it up again once I finish my RE playtrough
>>
>>379865513
>enters a restricted area with no warning signs or anything
Being this much of a hand hold needing baby
>>
>>379865361
You probably can but it's really difficult. Especially at the end when guys are swarming the area and actively looking you. I tried to play as stealthly as possible because it was a lot more fun and because the shooting is pretty weak.
>>
>>379865361
>>379865748
First run of the game went stun gun only however I made an exception for those gangbangers. You can go non-lethal with ease.
>>
>>379863562
Yes, it's actually significantly better then the first one and it is fun. But it's still a Ubisoft game, so keep it in mind.
>>
It's the one with a black protagonist? Welp
>>
>>379863562
Niggers and reddit memes

Nuff said

/thread
>>
Can I clean the streets of San Fran like I could with Chicago? I've been itching for another game where I can remove degeneracy
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.