[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final Fantasy XV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: final-beat1.jpg (224KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
final-beat1.jpg
224KB, 1920x1080px
I can't believe they released this unfinished piece of garbage.

They should've delayed it more so it could reach perfection but somehow people are defending the "DLC" that should've been there in the first place.

What a fucking mess
>>
>>379861349
>but somehow people are defending the "DLC" that should've been there in the first place
The sort of idiots who actually like XV are also going to be the same sort of idiots who defend shit like that.
>>
>>379861349
It's not unfinished, it has as much in it as any FF does and all they are doing now is adding additional story stuff and side content. It doesn't fucking matter if you think it should have been in the game or not, the game has a start, middle and end with a satisfying conclusion and it wraps up the main story.

>>379861556
Only people who don't like XV are idiots who haven't even played it.
>>
File: 1492807614818.jpg (40KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
1492807614818.jpg
40KB, 310x310px
>>379861737

nope it's unfinished as fuck, all those additions and the extra areas should've been there from the start. Im not saying the game is bad, I enjoy it however you cannot excuse the practices they're doing.
>>
>>379862043
It doesn't feel unfinished when I played it, because I got a conclusion to the story at the end. Just because some side story stuff wasn't answered is besides the point.
>>
>>379862341

who gives a shit about the conclusion? they had t add episode gladio to make sense of him literally disappearing for the other chapters.

Do not defend garbage like that
>>
>>379862476
The only reason they even made Gladio leave in the first place was just to frame the DLC, I honestly don't see what the problem is when he rejoins with them after chapter 7. Before they planned the DLC Gladio would have gone with the party to Steyliff with Aranea, but they just needed to put in a part where they could do a Gladio episode and Gladio wasn't really necessary to be with the party when going to Steyliff which is why his episode takes place during chapter 7.
>>
>>379862989
Just admit that it should've been added to the main game, theres absolutely no fucking excuse here.

let me stress that I don't find XV bad but it's just the choices they did was scummy to say the least.
>>
File: all according to keikaku.png (199KB, 466x497px) Image search: [Google]
all according to keikaku.png
199KB, 466x497px
>>379861349
I'm not and never will defend it for being unfinished as hell.

What I will defend it for is that despite being unfinished it was still enjoyable. So enjoyable my pussy ass cried during the end/post credits scenes.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.