[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 21

File: merchant.jpg (171KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
merchant.jpg
171KB, 1920x1080px
What the fuck is his problem?
>>
>>379861276
He actually has not any problem with anybody, he just wants to fuck with people and manage to pull off unfair trades
>>
>>379861276
he's a jew
>>
He dindu nuffin except give people what they want
>>
I'm not sure why I sympathized with Ogreid, dude was a fucking asshole to his wife. I saved him in the end tho because I wasn't about to let some Magical Jewish gypsy win.
>>
>>379861276
i imagine being immortal makes you bored as hell and look for more and more radical entertainment like olgeird did
>>
>>379861276
You'd be pretty bored too if you were an immortal inter-dimensional demon that's too big brained to simply get off on killing people.
He's just doing the equivalent of poking bugs with a stick.
>>
>>379861276
What's his real name?
>>
>>379863762
Spooky Shauan
>>
dude nihilism lmao
>>
>>379863589
To be fair Orgreid did get thoroughly punished enough as it was.
Damning his soul to eternal hell is a little bit much for just yelling at his wife and killing her dad.
And that shit wasn't even his fault because his heart being made of stone turned Orgred into an aspie.

>>379863762
Rumpelstiltskin
>>
File: Merchant_re4.jpg (68KB, 679x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Merchant_re4.jpg
68KB, 679x1024px
Objectively the best merchant in any video game.
>>
File: 1429562322062.jpg (69KB, 537x426px) Image search: [Google]
1429562322062.jpg
69KB, 537x426px
>>379864221
He did alot more nasty shit than that anon. Besides Orgrimmar wasnt even changing his dick ways untill Gelato came along.

Evident by him wanting to kill the frog prince and burn a nobles family home to the ground
>>
>>379863762
Eldritch Enrique
>>
>>379863589
>>379864221
>not letting him take his soul and asking for nothing
He got what was coming to him, better have as little coming to me as possible
>>
>>379864962
You've got no sense of justice. Might as well have offered your ass too so you can please your master, dog.

Humans before space demons.
>>
>>379865137
He got a perfect sense of justice lol.

You are the one going "MUH FEELINGS THOOOO". Make the deal. Pay the debt.
Orgerd would have sold your ass in a second if the roles were reversed
>>
>>379864962
That's what I did. It's the objective correct choice.
>>
>>379865505
>>379865497

as rotten as a person may be i doubt anyone deserves eternal torment in hell
>>
>>379865137
Justice is a meme, Olgierd knew what he was getting into when he made his pact, and if he didn't then he shouldn't have made it in the first place. If a spider looks venomous would you put it in your mouth in order to find out?
>>
>>379864962
I watched my friend play it the first time. This is exactly what he did as well. It took everything in my inner being to keep myself from raging at him.
>>
>>379865497
It wasn't so much a deal as a coercion.
You were unwilling put into debt from a seemingly innocuous interaction. The same way as Mr.Stoneheart.
It's only up to you to get back at that Jew and be the final solution, ending the cycle.

Only reason Ogre would have sold you was because he got robofied.
>>
>>379865670
>deserves eternal torment in hell
HE FUCKING CHOOSE THAT. I didn't decide to let the fucker rot in hell, I just didn't help him jew out of his deal.
>>
>>379866061
>The same way as Mr.Stoneheart.
He summoned him, for the purpose of making shitty deals, BEFORE he had a stone heart, he sold his brothers life. He wasn't tricked into anything, he just thought he could outsmart the devil.
>>
whats this guy's deal with spoons?
>>
>>379866061
He sold his own fucking brother before getting "robofied" anon. He would have sold geralt for a copper. Dont kid yourself
>>
>>379863589
Olgierd was a victim too. By being immortal he stopped feeling and went Manhattan towards life. He truly had - a The Wticher 3 Heart of Stone Expansion-.
>Credits roll
>>
>>379866510
Its probably some type of symbolism you need to be polish to get. But they do that a fair amount if you look for it. Especially in this DLC.
>>
>>379866510
It stirs the tea
>>
>>379866061
Again, if you don't know what you're fucking with, don't fuck with it. If you do then the outcome is on your head alone.
To say nothing of the fact that these people live in a universe where pretty much everyone who dies without being 100% satisfied in life comes back as a murderous wraith or worse and where every single town has at least one person who went into 'seemingly innocuous' woods and got straight up torn to pieces by some folkloric horror. If someone clearly weird as shit who knew things he shouldn't came up to me out of nowhere and presented a 'seemingly innocuous transaction' I'd bolt and not look back. Olgierd didn't, his mistake.
>>
I liked Gaunter until he shoved that drunkard's eye in with a spoon

I mean what the fuck what's your problem
>>
>>379866834
>If someone clearly weird as shit who knew things he shouldn't came up to me out of nowhere and presented a 'seemingly innocuous transaction' I'd bolt and not look back. Olgierd didn't, his mistake.
He literally was summoning demons to make deals it's all stuff you find out in the iris section. He summoned the master of mirrors because he thought he had a deal that could never be fulfilled.
>>
>>379866994
that guy did interrupt him after all
>>
>>379866834
This.
Besides Olgierd fucking knew he was messing with the devil. Thats why he made those 3 shitty wishes to try and outsmart the devil himself. It didnt work out (big surprise) and now he gotta pay his debt.

If O'dimm would have offered to spare him in exhange for Geriatrics soul then Olgierd would have fucking served you on a silver platter
>>
>>379867141
To be fair I zoned out a little after the fifth memory 'puzzle' thing, but in that case he's just a straight up retard and deserved it even more
>>
>>379862362
Literally this
>>
File: jewpepe1.jpg (291KB, 800x778px) Image search: [Google]
jewpepe1.jpg
291KB, 800x778px
I'm Geralt of Rivia and this is a demonic jew from another dimension preying on humans, of course I'm going to banish the kike
>>
File: 20170101172035_1.jpg (301KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170101172035_1.jpg
301KB, 1920x1080px
>there are dishonest people in this very thread right now, that can't bake gingerbread with the perfect combination of moistness and crunch

simply dreadful
>>
File: is this witcher serious.jpg (427KB, 1344x3808px) Image search: [Google]
is this witcher serious.jpg
427KB, 1344x3808px
>>379864962
>not picking the best option
Fucking Witcher whoresons
>>
He had a problem? Also not trying to save Olgierd's soul is the non-completionist route. Enjoying missing two swords. Apart from that, though, there's little reason to do it. If saving his soul kept me eternally branded I would've had different reason to stick with it. Instead you just get a pretty generic hellscape sorta place and a "riddle" you can solve with minimal effort.

I have no love for Toussaint. It was appealing at first but it feels as though there's actually far too little to do for a space so large. I can't be assed to try for the Skellige tournament either since you need to dedicate a portion of your fucking soul to play Gwent with 24 people. That and I don't find Detlaff sympathetic in the slightest. Am I wrong? Is there something i'm missing that would make it that much better?
>>
>He saved Olgierd
>killed Detlaff
kys
>>
>>379866510
He who sups with the devil should have a long spoon.
>>
>>379868347
detlaff was an autist
>>
>>379868064
Is B&W any good? I finished the main story for the first time two days after playing pretty much every day for more than a week, then played through HoS yesterday and I'm a bit burnt out. Is it worth going back for to cap everything off?
>>
>>379868483
This famalamborghini. He was a vampire autist who couldnt calm the fuck down.
>>
>>379868802
Its a great expansion but HoS cant be beat. Go in with that mindset and judge BW on its own merit and you will like it
>>
>>379863762
Horrific Humberto
>>
>>379868347
detlaff raped the comfy town i felt peace at
people were nice and helpful. no fucking way i would forgive an autistic beta cuck vampire thrashing muh duchy

also i want to fuck henrietta so bad. why the fuck cant you fuck that little royal slut? FUCK YOU CDPR
>>
>>379866994
He cursed a women to hundreds of years of hairy tits for refusing to give him a free hand out, he's a cock.
>>
if it wasn't for that stupid spoon scene, it would be clear that olgierd is a fucking cunt who gets what's coming to him from a neutral force of nature.

instead the spoon scene shows master mirror as a chaotic evil character who can't really be supported.
>>
>>379868802
B&W isn't a dramatic story you should treat it as a epilogue and the last adventure of Geralt before his retirement from his profession.
>>
>>379869239
>why the fuck cant you fuck that little royal slut
Because she's your bro's bitch. Geralt isn't Lambert.
>>
>>379868802

It's much more lighthearted than the main story and HoS, but it has a load of content, a great ending, and is comfy as hell. Great expansion that you need to play.
>>
>>379869242
> taking other people's souls would be a neutral force of nature if not for the spoon scene
>>
>>379864221
Rumplestiltskin exists within the Witcher universe.

He's a different person to O'Dimm
>>
>>379869242
>a chaotic evil character who can't really be supported.

He's literally Satan, you were never supposed to support him.
>>
>>379869242
This. Gaunter is a fucking master manipulator. He only likes to fuck with people, it doesn't matter if they "deserve" it or not. Who the hell knows if he didn't, little by little, influence Olgierd to do all the shit he did?
What if he was the one that made the prince fall in love with Olgierd's waifu? That made him get interested in demonic arts?

Dude is fucking evil incarnate, if you let him go and take Olgierd's soul you're a shitty-ass witcher.
>>
>>379869616
Wait, really? Damn this game has everything.
>>
File: spoon-04.jpg (48KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
spoon-04.jpg
48KB, 1000x1000px
>>379868802
It's fantastic, is all completely new locations and has some of the best quests in the game, so yes, definitely play it.
>>
>>379869723
Book geralt wouldnt have gotten involved at all so letting o'dimm take olgierd is not being "a bad witcher". Besides you dont destroy him. He just appears somewhere else the second you beat him. And now hes got a reason to fuck with you
>>
>>379870065
Yes, in one of the books he's described as a Halfling who invokes the law of surprise on the Princess, when she doesn't hand over her kid they both die of plague.

It's in the Last Wish in the story about the banquet in Cintra
>>
File: !!!!! Too much feel.jpg (75KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
!!!!! Too much feel.jpg
75KB, 535x577px
>>379863589
>Flashback to best girl Iris and greatest decision in the game
Why did you remind me her?
i cry everytime
>>
>>379870114
>Book geralt wouldnt have gotten involved at all
He was kinda forced into getting involved?

Yeah, you don't destroy him, that's obvious. But you still didn't let everything go the way he wants to. Seriously, after acting like his little bitch for the entire expansion, just letting him take Olgierd's soul at the end is literally THE most un-Geralt thing to do. If you do you may as all let Yennefer cuck you and Ciri get raped by black elf cocks.
>>
>>379868802
Its pretty. That much is true. Its colourful and has a lot of vibrancy to it. Toussaint Castle is really impressive, though like all architecture in the Witcher mostly pointless since you almost never spend time in any that isn't caves/catacombs/dungeon/etc. Your vineyard's nice but mostly useless if you're not running some sort of necessary sleep mods or somesuch, not counting the mutagen breakdown tables. The mutations are kinda fun but aren't anything fantastic that late into the game.

The super sward you get is fucking great but is almost meaningless by that point in the game. Shaelmaars are one of the less straight-forward enemies in the game; though that says little in regards to W3 and you fight maybe three total. The new Gwent deck means fuck all. There's still no great way to make money like the glitches did, though money is practically meaningless outside of grandmaster gear.

Its a good twenty or so hours of gameplay and at least has some amusing quests. Its not as poorly paced as HoS but also isn't nearly as concise. Its kind of funny that while Hearts of Stone adds very little to the world in terms of map and the like it certainly takes it and makes great use of it, whereas Blood and Wine has a huge map but most of the locations are so very, very nothing.
>>
>>379870278
Did you take her rose, anon?
You monster.
>>
File: 20160607215697_1.jpg (543KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160607215697_1.jpg
543KB, 1920x1080px
>>379869239
A man of fine taste I see.
>>
>>379870375
>There's still no great way to make money

Haggle with those rich fops begging you to clear their wine and cheese caves, they'll pay anything you ask.
>>
>>379870397
FUCK YOU I WON'T LET HER SUFFER FOR ETERNITY!
>>
>>379869242
Gaunter is just a dude with superpowers, maybe demon, maybe angel, who knows. Point is, when you can make a The Room reference- you make a The Room reference.
>>
File: gtfo.jpg (66KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
gtfo.jpg
66KB, 500x332px
>>379869239
>cucking your friend
>>
>>379863762
Gaunter O'Dang
>>
>>379870562
I think I remember doing six or so of those. My number could be off. Unless i'm mistaken their payouts are within a sub-2k range for maximum. Even then, a full set of Grandmaster gear costs around 20k, maybe more? I could very well be wrong that, however. I made two with my massive fortune from selling monster bits I never used and then couldn't be assed to make the rest.
>>
>>379867774

I liked how when you ask where Ciri is, he actually has a bit of warmth in his voice and tells you that you'll find her, but gives you advice on how to get the best ending.
>>
>>379864962
>Tfw saved olgierd just because i wanted to be a dick to a deity/demon (?)
>>
>>379870903
There's enough caves to fund your entire Grandmaster collection
>>
>Killed olgiers
>Killed main B&W characters making the land grimmy as velen
>Let Ciri die
Fite me, Witcher 3 is for bitter ends, not the happy ones
>>
>>379871287
>not letting Geralt get a happy end in his fever dream as he lay dying from a gruesome pitchfork wound

Rude.
>>
my only complaint with the witcher 3 is how you have to get the bad ending in order for the 3rd crone to die

it would have been nice if there was a quest where you can hunt her down
>>
>>379871287
Fuck off Vilgefortz
>>
>>379871287
>Killed olgiers
>Let Ciri die
kys
>Killed main B&W characters making the land grimmy as velen
They deserved it desu
>>
>>379864221
So at what point did Oliver's heart turn to stone?
Because if it was before he started acting like a total dick, then none of it is his fault and his whole character becomes pointless.
>>
>>379871624
It's his fault for begging favors from Satan in the first place, that's kind of the point of grim germanic Faustian bargains
>>
>>379870760
> cucking
He's with Priscilla now, he shouldn't care
>>
>>379871287
Everyone should see the
>Anarietta dies
ending desu. What they did to the city's atmosphere for the funeral is fucking magic.
>>
According to an old legend, Twardowski was a nobleman (szlachcic) who lived in Kraków in the 16th century. He sold his soul to the devil in exchange for great knowledge and magical powers. However, Twardowski wanted to outwit the devil by including a special clause in the contract, stating that the devil could only take Twardowski's soul to Hell during his visit to Rome – a place the sorcerer never intended to go.[1] Other variants of the story have Twardowski being sold to the devil as a child by his father.

With the devil's aid, Twardowski quickly rose to wealth and fame, eventually becoming a courtier of King Sigismund Augustus, who sought consolation in magic and astrology after the death of his beloved wife, Barbara Radziwiłł.[3] He was said to have summoned the ghost of the late queen to comfort the grieving king, using a magic mirror.[3] The sorcerer also wrote two books, both dictated to him by the devil – a book on magic and an encyclopedia.

After years of evading his fate, Twardowski was eventually tricked by the devil and caught not in the city, but at an inn called Rzym (Rome in Polish).[1] While being spirited away, Twardowski started to pray to the Virgin Mary, who made the devil drop his victim midway to Hell.[1] Twardowski fell on the Moon where he lives to this day. His only companion is his sidekick whom he once turned into a spider; from time to time Twardowski lets the spider descend to Earth on a thread and bring him news from the world below
>>
>>379871998
Lambert pls
>>
File: 1496617477027.jpg (20KB, 320x427px) Image search: [Google]
1496617477027.jpg
20KB, 320x427px
>>379861276
He had a broadside school up his bonebulge.

kino meme cuck bane
>>
this has to be the best cinematic/trailer for a video game ive ever seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehjJ614QfeM

too bad you couldnt hunt down Orianna in game
>>
>>379871793
I like to think that at least some of it is him.
At first driven mad with the obsession to un-fuck himself, and later when you meet him it's him chasing highs just so he could feel something.
>>
Detlaff did absolutely nothing wrong.
>>
>>379872619
I warned him about bitches and whores. I told him bro.
>>
>>379872068
P good story.
Also, Faustian bargains are a recurring motif in European folklore, it's not like CDPR
>stole
from a particular source.
Pretty much the entire witcher cycle is about inverting old fairytale tropes.
>>
i dont like how OP vampires are in this universe

everything should be killable

also why dont witcher hunt dragons?
>>
>>379872619
He did everything wrong.
>>
>>379872619 he did
>>379869239
I wish you could've killed him without Regis interference
>>
>>379872841
Geralt doesnt hunt intelligent beings who are not evil
>>
>>379873049
there seems to be a general rule that witchers dont hunt dragons though

not just geralt
>>
>>379872068
Gaunter's character seems to represent certain aspects of the characters "Holländermichel" and "Glasmännlein" (ger.: glas-man), from the German fairy tale "das kalte Herz" (ger.: the cold heart) by Wilhelm Hauff. In this story the benevolent forest spirit "Glasmännlein" grants the protagonist 3 wishes but, much like in the game, at first only 2 and later the 3'rd. Later in the story, the protagonist makes a deal with the evil sorcerer "Holländermicher" who takes his heart and gives him in return a heart of stone and an infinite supply of money.
>>
>>379873049
They hunt everything that even once harms a human. That's why the witchers were created when humans entered the world the game is set.
>>
File: Villentretenmerth.png (261KB, 309x444px) Image search: [Google]
Villentretenmerth.png
261KB, 309x444px
>>379872841
Because like Witchers, they're rare Golden Dragons are considered a myth
>>
>>379872841
Much of the witcher's code is made up by Geralt so he could avoid jobs that don't sit well with him.
Not sure if the 'not killing dragons' rule was made up by Geralt, neutrality in human affairs is probably the only one that's confirmed as a general rule and not just Gerardo's moralfaggotry.
>>
>>379872841
Dragons are pretty much extinct.

Lesser vampires are the more common, higher vampires hardly ever crop up.
>>
File: anarietta.png (4MB, 1212x1080px) Image search: [Google]
anarietta.png
4MB, 1212x1080px
Why Anarietta needed to know about her sister? Why can't you just go straight to the place and deal with it? Bitch would be dead, cucklaff would be satisfied and no one would be hurt
>>
>>379861276
stop making this thread you fucking faggot
>>
>>379874046
>cucklaff
DELETE THIS!!!!
>>
>>379873906
Not him, but i think the
>only other vampires can kill vampires
rule is pants on head retarded. I'm fine with them being OP as fuck and not even needing blood, but that part is stupid.
>>
>>379872619
t. Detlaff
>>
>>379874365
The rule only applies to higher vampires though.

I agree it's retarded but Gérard can manage to kill Bruxae and Kikimoras easily
>>
File: lsthumb-1464992449214.jpg (185KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lsthumb-1464992449214.jpg
185KB, 1920x1080px
>>379874218
she literally cuckolded him when she fucked with geralt
>>
>>379873018
without regis you would have fucking died instantly
>>
>>379874365
No human can stop their regeneration and how said regeneration can heal them from being mere molecules. In the book Vilgefortz(the mightiest sorcerer that ever lived) "killed" Regis and you know how that worked.
>>
>>379874572
STOOOOOOOOOOOOP!
>>
>>379871445
The point of the good endings is that Geralt can let shit like that go now, he doesn't care anymore, no more contracts and grievances and no more killing
It's only if you fucked up majorly that he has to resort to that, and the implication of the monsters closing in on you is that not letting it all go will be the death of him
>>
>>379861276
He isn't even human. Trying to guess his motivations or rationalizations is beyond our scope. Master Mirror deigns to come down to our tiny world and give gifts in exchange for... indulgences.

There is evil in the world. And sometimes evil needs to be punished by a greater evil. Thus... Master Mirror exists.

Do not doubt his service is a necessary one.

My only interest, for the moment, is his eventual return... for though Geralt banished him and voided their arrangement, making himself and Olgierd untouchable by him...

...others are not.

One wonders very much how the Swallow will fly on her own... when confronted by a Mirror...
>>
>>379874804
>Vilgefortz(the mightiest sorcerer that ever lived)

Fuck off Vilgefortz
>>
File: witcher3 2017-04-08 16-44-09-85.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
witcher3 2017-04-08 16-44-09-85.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>379861276
>>
>>379861276
>Think hes going to screw Geralt over at the end of the deal.
>Actually gives you whatever reward you ask for.
>>
>>379875009
>making himself and Olgierd untouchable by him
That's only becouse he is actually a huge lawfag that likes to play by his own rules. He's not even really mad at Geralt. He's shown to know the future and all of it's outcomes so he literally allowed himself to be played in the timeline Geralt lives.
>>
Rumblejewskin needed a long hard lesson. I didn't even do it for Olgierd's sake. I just wanted to one up the space kike.
>>
>>379875182
You got someone who's stronger? He BTFO the whole lodge by himself and made every sorceress his bitch.
>>
>>379875380
>promises Geralt any weapon he wants
>no option to ask him for a sword at the end
I felt cheated desu
>>
>>379875182
Got to admit, Vilgefortz was a fucking scary ass mage though. He not only splattered a Greater Vampire, but did a whole mess of other horrors.

>>379875380
Despite it all, you can respect him for it. I, for one, would give him a good clasp of the hand and wish him well... and pray I would never fall into die enough straights to ask for his help.

>>379875390
He is, indeed, no cheat. This is why I really like him as a villain.>>379875390

>>379875523
The Dragon would be. But then, they're good guys.
>>
>>379875772
He knew any sword he gave Geralt would be outclassed by the sword given to him by the Lady of the Lake. Slap 3 rune slots in there, give it the enchantment of your choice, and start getting gud and you got the most powerful sword in the game.
>>
Reminder that Mad Rad the Lad did nothing wrong and the sorceresses deserves to get genocided for their manipulation.
>>
>>379875915
I don't like using Aerondight. It almost felt like cheating sometimes. Plus it doesn't look that good.
>>
>>379875923
>sorceresses deserves to get genocided
That's actually true you don't need to be mad to know the Lodge is bad.
>>
>>379875380
Yeah, that's the point of the pact. If you ask for a pint of chocolate milk he doesn't give you it and then shoot you in the dick, you get what you wanted but eventually he'll be back for what he's owed plus interest. That's why no reward is the only sensible option
>>
>>379861276
I just hope he returns in Witcher 4 and is one of the main antagonists of Ciri's adventures. Because the dynamic between them would be delightful. Ciri needs someone who is going to be able to be a true and terrible threat she can face now that Eredin is dead and the Wild Hunt are decimated. With the White Frost destroyed... that kindof only leaves the most ancient vampires and Gaunter.
>>
>>379876135
> Ciri's adventures
pls no, it has to be a new protagonist
>>
>>379863762

Gaunter
O
Dim

Also known as Leland Gaunt
>>
>>379876135
>Witcher 4

Pls no, we don't need endless rehashes
>>
>>379876118
>That's why no reward is the only sensible option
No becouse the deal in the game puts you in the place of the one that fulfills a desire. You help Magic Mike not the other way around. You have the right to a reward.
>>
File: 1476494563307.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1476494563307.png
177KB, 367x321px
>>379875923
>have a hot women getting killed horribly fetish and find betrayal an especially juicy way to get them there
>tfw quite like Keira but really want her to die in agony as well
>>
>>379876135
>Witcher 4
>Ciri's adventures
Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>379876039
Aerondight was a magnificent weapon and deserved to be used. It was a recognition of all of Geralt's sacrifices and all of his entire life. No man ever held to the code as well as he has, not by forcing himself to follow it, but by his own simple choices of personality.

>>379876282
Phft. You know Witcher 3 was a setup to finally have Ciri as the main character. its going to happen. She is going to wander worlds and see strange and beautiful things, going to slip into technological worlds and walk between dimensions. And she is going to probably be the inadvertent cause of a new Conjuction of the Spheres that brings more monsters to the world that requires a reestablishing of the Witcher orders and the founding of new schools of Witcher across the continent.
>>
>>379875923
just Philippa and he can't even get her
>>
>>379876491
You can't seriously believe he wont come back to claim on that somewhere somehow
Every word out of his mouth is a contract made of loopholes that he can manipulate with ease, just beginning to risk owing him anything is a major league bad idea
>>
>>379876446
>>379876601
You're saying you DON'T want more games from a company that utterly destroyed every other gaming company in quality, talent, and storytelling?

Witcher 3 was pretty much the game by which all other future games need to measure themselves as a standard from then on.

Anything more would be fucking epic.
>>
File: witcher3 2016-09-24 14-16-15-60.jpg (2MB, 5120x2880px) Image search: [Google]
witcher3 2016-09-24 14-16-15-60.jpg
2MB, 5120x2880px
>>379876662
we will most likely see a Ciri easter egg in Cyberpunk
>>
>>379876135
Nigga this guy can stop time no one is a threat to him.
>>
>>379876662
>She is going to wander worlds and see strange and beautiful things, going to slip into technological worlds and walk between dimensions.

She can do all of that without having her own game.
Let her pop up as a cameo in CDPR's future IPs and let The Witcher rest peacefully.
>>
File: 043.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
043.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>379875923

>mad rad did nothing wrong
>torched /ourguy/ Kalkstein

Radovid sucks flaccid cock and so do you faggot
>>
>>379876787
>owing him anything is a major league bad idea
You don't owe him anything nor does he IF you take his reward.
>>
>>379876826
I want more games from the company, but I don't want CDPR to turn into a formulaic rehash machine like Nintendo or Ubisoft.
>>
>>379876826
id rather them make new ips

the witcher series had a great ending and it should be left alone

plus having another game with ciri as the protag would make no sense because she can die in witcher 3
>>
>>379876863
>>379876601
it could be sweet though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1MWlW9IW-o

>>379876282
if there is one person in the witcher universe that could somehow actually challenge GOD it's ciri
>>
>>379876976
So he would have you believe
The only way to be 100% sure is to steer clear, take nothing from him and sever all ties
>>
>>379876491

You helped him because he saved your life and to restore your face if you let him take olgierd and pick a reward he will come again to claim your end of it
>>
>>379863589
I was ready to side with Gaunter until he killed the old man in tavern
>>
>>379877284
You never know. The old man could have been a rapist and a murderer and Gaunter set it up that way.
>>
>>379877117
There is nothing fun to play as an op jumper. It should be unknown witcher. A real witcher, not like ciri
>>
File: witcher3 2016-09-22 21-50-20-69.jpg (1015KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
witcher3 2016-09-22 21-50-20-69.jpg
1015KB, 2560x1440px
>>
>>379877790
>good ending is making your friends life hell
>>
>>379874580
as in just geralt temporary killing him, Regis took like 50 years to naturally regenerate from the grave so by the time Detlaff comes back he'll have no point attacking Tousssaint anymore
>>
>>379878110
Dettlaff was at fault there. He forced the issue. By his acts, Regis was eventually going to have to do SOMETHING.
>>
>>379878227
he had no point attacking Tousssaint in the first place he was an idiot who couldn't control his rage
>>
>>379876840
>5120x2880
The fuck you doing
>>
>>379878227
>geralt temporary killing him
Impossible, the guy that killed Regis was untouchable to Geralt. Even with Yen/Ciri Geralt would have no chance to inflict damage on the scale Vilgefortz did to kill Regis for such a long time.
>>
>>379872841
>also why dont witcher hunt dragons?
There aren't any more dragons, and if there were, they're fucking bull shit huge and that's a NOPE

Remember Witcher 2 start? When the dragon attacks Foltest's castle he says something along the lines of

>A dragon?! Witcher, kill it!
>The fuck? NO, RUN
>It's your job!
>It's a fucking dragon! run!
>>
>>379869567

>taking

Olgierd made a contract. A contract which outright stated that he was trading his soul for those wishes.
>>
>>379869239
or at least, you should've been able to let syanna or shani move in with you if you had neither triss nor yen since they won't let you have ciri
>>
>>379879109
>impossible
>this is after Geralt made Detlaff a whimpering sack of flesh after the fight
reminder that Regis died to some farmers in the novels and became reformed afterwards
>>
>>379879472
that doesn't change anything, he uses that soul to inflict pain and suffering on it
>>
>>379879641
>Regis died to some farmers in the novels
Regis died to Vilgefortz to protect Yen
>>
>>379878839
Downsampling if I had to guess.
Then again, 5k monitors do exists so it really no reason to get excited about it.
>>
>>379880005
my mistake, it was mentioned, not happened, in the novel. He said it took him 50 years to come back after getting staked, ripped and buried, this was before he met Geralt
>>
File: witcher3 2016-09-21 19-32-14-65.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
witcher3 2016-09-21 19-32-14-65.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>379878839
Having fun
>>
In my headcanon, Regis lied about the whole
>you can't kill vampires
shit to make sure Geralt won't try to face Detlaff without him.
Would be pretty typical of him.
>>
>>379880369
that was a fun quest
>>
>>379876957
Kalkstein confirmed as bro even in death.
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.