[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some credence to Starfield leaker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: leek-1657-841-2.jpg (314KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
leek-1657-841-2.jpg
314KB, 800x1200px
SO as you anons may know, some tripfag by the name Salulard or whatever has claimed to work for Bethesda and their next big games will be Starfield (sci-fi RPG), Game of Thrones RPG, and Elder Scrolls 6 + 7.

He's willing to make another thread during the or right before the Bethesda conference to prove he's telling the truth or get publicly shamed by /v/.

I believe he's telling the truth, as Todd has revealed in previous interviews Bethesda Game Studios are working on more than just Fallout and Elder Scrolls, and their next title in the works isn't either of those franchises:

Example 1: http://www.glixel.com/interviews/skyrim-creator-todd-howard-talks-switch-vr-and-elder-scrolls-wait-w451761

>You're making a new Elder Scrolls game, but you're not going to tell us when. We'll probably see other games first?

>It's not what you would call a big, active project right now. There are some other ones that we have going. We know it's important to our fans, and we need to be careful about setting expectations. It's certainly a game that we'll be making one day. I could sit here and explain to you exactly what we want it to be.

So they have ES6 planned but other big projects in the works, hinting they will come before ES6.

Example 2: https://youtu.be/LiBEfBQvOYU?t=154 (watch from 2:30)

Todd says ES6 is in the works but long ways off, with 2 bigger projects in between we'lll hear about before then that are bigger than previous games they've done.

So most likely we'll hear about Starfield tonight and GoT a year or two from now. He also says announcements for release and actual release should be short so this also gives credence to the release date coming out this year.
>>
bump, unless Salulard has been proven fake or something.
>>
It seems weird to me that Bethesda would be doing something with IP they don't own.They have a pretty great position in the industry right now, so I have no idea why they'd do GoT. I also sort of thought that GoT peaked a couple of years ago...
>>
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/379065446
>>
>>379856194
>technology
So Starfield will be about technologies, wow.
What a discovery.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.