[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BOTW Hard Mode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 03_hardmode[1].jpg (49KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
03_hardmode[1].jpg
49KB, 600x338px
>In Hard Mode, enemies gradually regain health, so take them out as quickly as possible. All enemies are also powered up by one level. For example, Red Bokoblins in Normal mode are now Blue Bokoblins. Enemies can also have higher maximum levels than they would in Normal mode. Look up, and you may also find enemies and treasure chests in the sky!

Is this not a let down to anyone else? I was hoping hard mode would give me a reason to replay the game. Hunger systems. Real-time eating. Harder scaling divine beasts. Maybe introduce more abilities/phases to the bosses.

This shit just seems like a total cop-out. Enemy health regen + damage sponging. Pass.
>>
Nah enemies are extremely easy now, I want sponges so I can actually break a weapon for once
I also want to see the gold variations
>>
Most people are disappointed by it, yes. I'm hoping that there's more to it than they've mentioned as they were rather vague about it, but I don't have many expectations from it. At least the sword trial thing looks fun; else, you're better off waiting for the 2nd DLC pack this winter.
>>
>>379855712
Waiting to see how it turns out. It sounds incredibly stupid and there were a million different ways to make a satisfying and interesting hard mode, but they did a good job with the game so maybe they're onto something.
>>
>>379855712
>Real-time eating
that sounds relly boring
why you want to see somebody chewing for (at least) 5 minutes?
>>
>>379856318
I don't mean literally eating as long as it takes in real life. I mean add an eating animation that inhibits your movement so you can't food-cheese all the enemies by pausing and healing to full.
>>
Wait is that really it?
That is fucking garbo

>Paying for lazy 'enemies just have more health' hard mode

I was expecting only to be able to save by fireplaces, more aggressive and perceptive enemies and maybe some sort of hunger mechanic
>>
>>379856461
You can just you know, not use food at all?
>>
>>379856524
it could still have those changes as well, nobody really knows and they were extremely vague on what was in it. Probably will be detailed at E3.
>>
>>379855712
I couldn't care less about hard mode as long as the DLC 2 is good. I want more Zelda booty.
>>
>>379855712
dude, Gold Lynels
>>
File: 1393905225624.png (230KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1393905225624.png
230KB, 500x500px
>>379855712

I think at most they could have tweaked the food system to have you hold/eat the food in real-time, or maybe have food heal you at the same rate as a hot spring. Preferably they'd add more shit to the beast infiltration, as the Rito and Gerudo's attack sequence felt half-finished, but I wasn't expecting it.

Also they need to un-fuck Ganon's AI because it is seemingly random whether or not he even puts up a fight. First time he did like three different attacks and got stomped. Second time he busted out multiple laser types, tornadoes, ice blocks, lightning rods, that fucking ground pound, if I wasn't loaded with 60+ hours of collected food he would have kicked my shit in.
>>
>>379856963
>ice blocks, lightning rods, that fucking ground pound
what the fuck, I never saw any of these attacks?
When I fought Ganon he kept doing the tornado and lazer thing, with a little bit of sword slashing in-between.
>>
>>379857175

It's random, unless they purposefully gimp him earlier on to compensate for lower hearts or whatever. Try playing it again.
>>
>>379857727
I had almost all hearts, was only missing 2 when I fought him. I used the master sword and hylian shield during the fight if that makes any sort of difference
>>
>>379856637
That's retarded. The point of hard mode should be that it's you versus the game, you shouldn't have to gimp yourself to make it a challenge.
>>
>>379856637
>limiting yourself makes the game better
>>
>>379856524
>I was expecting only to be able to save by fireplaces
Thank fuck I'm not the only autist to go Souls of the Wild mode.
>>
>>379856637
You could also make the game REALLY hard by only using the korok leaf
>>
Why does this cost money? Hero Mode used to be free.
>>
>>379855712
>expecting anything from Nintendo with its overrated unfinished game.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.