[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is every chest in SC going to say this? I miss the demeaning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

Is every chest in SC going to say this? I miss the demeaning messages from the chests in FC.
>>
I'VE JUST BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE
>>
Pretty sure the PC version has a bunch of different messages.
>>
File: Scherazard_Harvey_(FC).jpg (361KB, 1538x3496px) Image search: [Google]
Scherazard_Harvey_(FC).jpg
361KB, 1538x3496px
Also how much of a difference does it make choosing between Schera and Agate? You hardly get to use her in FC so I picked her in SC. Big sis is just too cute though
>>
>>379850921
What game? It's been an eternity since I used my Vita and could use something to play. My home button broke years back, and I never got around to replacing it. F
>>
>>379851641
Some scenes are different, certain side quests, and events play out slightly different with each member. Agate for example stares down someone so hard at Poker they fold, while Schera cheats to win.
>>
>>379851903
Trails in the Sky Second Chapter.
>>
File: 20170610_173035.jpg (1MB, 1776x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20170610_173035.jpg
1MB, 1776x2268px
I Might as well just make this a general Trails thread since there isn't one in the catalog.
>>
>>379851631
Partially. The only time you would see a different message in a chest is when you open a chest, containing sepith and that's pretty much it.
>>
How much better is SC than FC? I thought FC was a solid 7/10 and don't know if I should continue with the series or play something else.
>>
>>379850921
For the most part. SC only has a few different messages, so almost every chest is something you've seen before. 3rd brings back the unique messages.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWPnF5d_VQg
>>
>>379850921
Why the fuck would you take a photo of your Vita's screen?

>>379855568
Combat is just as shit, story is much higher stakes and builds on everything FC set up. If you finished FC you really should play SC.
>>
I don't know how people can stand through trails games, they have way too much filler that could have been cut out. Not to mention that the combat system is ass.
>>
File: cheatengine.png (2KB, 113x114px) Image search: [Google]
cheatengine.png
2KB, 113x114px
>>379856054
>>
>>379855890
That's a little disappointing, but I'm loving the game otherwise. I missed playing sequels that actually build upon what made the prequel good. I just hope they port 3rd chapter by the time I'm done with this one. I hate playing long rpgs on PC, it just doesn't sit right with me.

>>379856039
You can't screenshot PSP games on the vita anon.
>>
>>379855568
They have different qualities so some may disagree, but SC starts out worse, and then about a half of the way through it becomes 10/10 and stays that way till the end. As long as you liked the characters, SC is a must play.
>>
>>379856247
>I just hope they port 3rd chapter by the time I'm done with this one.
Anon, I...
>>
>>379856247
>You can't screenshot PSP games on the vita anon.
you can if you have henkaku. if you don't have henkaku then there's no point in owning a vita
>>
>>379856331
Give it to me straight doc.
>>
>>379856331
The EVO versions are all supposedly getting fan patches, with FC already out, so as long as he has a hacked Vita and is patient enough to wait for it.
>>
>>379853950
I'm almost certain they added even more chest messages with the recent patches for FC and SC.
>>
>>379856054
It's not for everyone. You have to reaaaaaaally dig the atmosphere and all the effort they put into little things, such as all the little side stories that go on with NPCs.
>>
>>379856458
What if I don't want to pirate stuff?
>>
>>379856537
It'll probably be around 1.5 years before 3rd EVO is out.
>>
>>379856553
Did they? I only have GOG versions that I downloaded before the big pre-3rd update.
>>
cold steel 1 or trails in the sky fc? which one is better?
>>
>>379855568
Its worse.
People hyped SC too much, but this is typical thing, when the game is japan only.
3/4 of the time you are revisiting old areas with one new dungeon, and story for over half of the games follows the "villain of the week" scheme.
I dropped whole series after finishing it
>>
>>379856702
then don't pirate stuff.
>>
>>379856839
That's actually what I'm looking forward to in SC. Call me a scrub but I'm loving all the little callbacks, the areas, npcs, everything about this game series.
>>
>>379856791
CS1 is easier to get into, and has better combat, but the writing is garbage and its sequel is even worse in that regard. Just play Sky.
>>
>>379856791
It's kinda hard to pit first games against each other because the first games in an arc are always world building and slow paced.

That said, FC, hands down. The ending of FC alone is better than the whole of CS1.
>>
>>379857075
You will love SC then.
>>
>>379856839
This series in general is really not for people who have an issue with games continuously taking place in the same general locations as previous games. The world building and national lore established end up fantastic when you do that, but a lot of people get bored of revisiting areas they've been too a bunch of times before.
>>
>>379856791
There is no reason to play CS before Sky.
>>
File: 1496518888020.jpg (72KB, 457x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496518888020.jpg
72KB, 457x600px
Between having a hacked PSP, PC, PS3, PS4, and a Vita.

Where do I start with this franchise and which versions are considered the most refined?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.