[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>codename is better than console's real name

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: bolt.jpg (21KB, 367x332px) Image search: [Google]
bolt.jpg
21KB, 367x332px
>codename is better than console's real name
>>
>>379850271
Scorpio. You know that shit gonna be called the fucking
>xbox one elite pro plus
or some stupid ass shit
>>
>>379850271
NX
Revolution
God why doesn't Nintendo just stick to the first name they come up with.
>>
Also Dolphin
>muh Game(Play)Cube(Station)
>>
It's supposed to be simple and catchy for normalshits.
>>
>>379850426

I dunno, I think Switch is better than NX. Revolution was loads better than the Wii, despite the latter being way easier to market. Coincidentally, it WAS a revolution too. Would've been perfect.
>>
Natal sounds better than Kinect.
>>
>>379851136
babby mode shit.
>>
I mean NX and Dolphin might sound better but as a marketing guy Switch and GameCube are much better for marketing purposes
>>
XBOX
I really wanna be free
It's like a sun into your life
I'm gettin' crazy
Moonlight shining on you baby
I wanna sing it for you
It's like a sun into your life
I'm gettin' crazy
Moonlight shining on you baby
>>
>>379850759
>Coincidentally
It was designed to be a revolution, what part of it was coincidental?
>>
name ONE (1) console that's name was better than the codename
>>
>>379850271
>but less marketable
There, you have your explanation. Deal with it, kid.
>>
I still call it the NX
>>
I always said that Sony should have just stuck with "Sony PlayStation NGP" for the Vita. Just make it an orphaned initialism.

"Vita" sounds so hokey and new-age.
>>
>>379853228
Sega's consoles were just named after different planets whole in development. The Genesis was called the Mark V, and the DC was called White Belt, but outside those, it was all shit like Mars, Jupiter and Venus.
>>
File: 1485021587306.gif (2MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1485021587306.gif
2MB, 480x320px
>>379851502
I'M ON THE RADIO
I WANNA SHOW YOU THE LIGHT OF FIRE
>>
Dreamcast is still the greatest console name

but that's not fair because the DC is still the best console of all time
>>
>>379853672

NGP sounds like some non-for profit org. PSP2 would've worked the best. PS, PS2, PS3 etc. Why change that.
>>
>>379850514
>Project Dolphin
Nah man, gamecube sounds much better than dolphin lol
>>
>>379853496
>talking to anyone
>'oh yea the nx...'
>what?
>'oh I mean the switch'

Literally every conversation if you actually did that, but you don't
>>
Project Cafe > Wii U
Revolution > Wii
>>
>>379850271
hello Nintendo

>ultra64
>dolphin
>cafe
>NX
>>
>tfw still call the Wii the Revolution from time to time
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.