[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

n64 dinosaur planet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: dinoplanet0342.jpg (19KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
dinoplanet0342.jpg
19KB, 320x240px
Is anyone else still holding out for the possibility that this unfinished game exists somewhere in some form? For something that looked like it was shaping up to be one of the best and most ambitious games on the Nintendo 64 it's really quite sad that it never got released. Even for the sake of curiosity, I'd like to see whatever may have been developed.
>>
As likely as mother 3 64 coming out
>>
>>379849959

We're getting to the point now where anything 1990-2010 that hasn't been released will never be released.
>>
I thought Dinosaur Planet became Star Fox Adventure? Unlikely it exists anymore.
>>
>>379849959
it's literally just Star Fox Adventures but you play Krystal the whole time

I personally enjoyed SFA, it gets shit on way too much for being a serviceable Zelda clone
>>
>>379849959
>For something that looked like it was shaping up to be one of the best and most ambitious games on the Nintendo 64
Rare apologists and Star Fox Adventures haters love to say this, but the game looked like a mix between DK64 and "furry Jet Force Gemini", two games that clearly showed Rare was losing their touch with how to make games. There's nothing that explicitly shows this game was going to be anything above average, and by keeping it as an original IP it would have just been usurped by Microsoft and inevitably shelved just like all the other non-Nintendo franchises Rare had.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.