[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this how cancer spreads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 01.png (89KB, 705x710px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
89KB, 705x710px
Is this how cancer spreads?
>>
>>379849585
What game
>>
>>379849685
Shadow of War, judging by the last comment
>>
File: MiddleEarthShadowOfWar.jpg (29KB, 256x320px) Image search: [Google]
MiddleEarthShadowOfWar.jpg
29KB, 256x320px
>>379849862
>>
You go to any AAA western game trailer's cinematics video that has zero gameplay and you have all these "*throws money at screen* take my moni sony!! xD" and "not my le proudest fap" comments

Same with shit like /r/gaming, front page is all these skyrim and GTA5 memes

Introducing vidya to the west was a mistake
Should have just left it to Nip devs
>>
File: moderated muslim.jpg (76KB, 411x597px) Image search: [Google]
moderated muslim.jpg
76KB, 411x597px
>>379849585
Yes
>>
>>379849585
>4chan does this too
>>
>>379850358
ah yes, that's why i come to /v/ for the real video game discussion
by which i mean 10 people screaming SHILL until someone posts a shadman crop and derails the thread
>>
>>379850358
At this point I think companies hire fags to do just that on their own shit. It's way too easy to AstroTurf the internet now
>>
>>379850773
The fuck you on about? They're just showing the reality of top reddit shit meme comments on barebones trailers
>>
>>379850358
/v/ is the exact same though. Remember back when trailers for new MGS games were released.
>>
>retarded normies liking retarded brain dead games

Why are you wasting your energy on getting angry with literal retards?
>>
File: how about i slap your shit.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
how about i slap your shit.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>379850898
I don't think a cascade of "IT'S NOT FAAAIIIIIR!!" falseflags, wojaks, shitposts, and shill accusations flooding the board literally every time a new AAA game is announced is much better. At least on Youtube, you have to go out of your way to read the comments section. On 4chan, you're forced to wade through endless shitposting because people like OP think they have free reign to be as obnoxious as they want because 4chan is the shithole of the internet and "lol at least we're not reddit rite?"
>>
>>379850920
A MGS was a 15 minute cinematic affair though.

The hype is understandable there. This is just some 3 minute pre rendered edgefest,
>>
File: 519097ECC.jpg (437KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
519097ECC.jpg
437KB, 1024x768px
The meme humor shit kinda killed youtube and develop alot of people into low attention faggots. Most comment section for 6th gen games that aren't mainstream are peacefully, clam and filled less meme faggotry compared 8th gen games. Sony's youtube comment section is the worst offender.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.