[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What one of the three knights requires the most skill to play as?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 2230062-box_sk.png (683KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
2230062-box_sk.png
683KB, 960x960px
What one of the three knights requires the most skill to play as?
>>
>>379849452
Edgy skateboarder of course
>>
>>379849452
Plague has the steepest learning curve, new game+ Specter is the most demanding of knowing his skillset though.
>>
>>379849452
Plague has the highest skill ceiling, not even close
>>
>>379849452

is this game worth 25$? the edition that comes with all DLC
>>
>>379851180
You bet. It's pretty fun
I'd even say it's worth more, considering what you get
>>
>>379849452
shit game
and you have a shit taste if you like it you nostalgia piece of shit
>>
Just beat all three in a row the last week and so far id say plague knight but I havent done new game plus for everyone just spectre knight and his new game plus was fucking stupid hard in places (The last two levels mostly)
>>
>>379852320
People who talk about "taste" often lack the ability to form their own opinion and would rather let the public decide their interests
>>
>>379849452
Plauge knight best knight
>>
File: 1496598259592.jpg (120KB, 983x812px) Image search: [Google]
1496598259592.jpg
120KB, 983x812px
ive played shovel and plague to 100% including challenges and i'd say >>379849908
is right. steeper learning curve by far. i havent tried spectre yet though.

And even though plague is i guess the hardest, once you masterit you can just soar through the levels. it's amazing.

i got shovel's speedrun cheevo by 1min and plague by over 18

also, he gets the girl, which is bretty cool
>>
>>379853264
I keep failing the shovel knight speed runs any tips cause this shits driving me nuts
>>
>>379849452
Plauge whem u begin him.

Spectre overall in ng+

Shovel lategame
>>
>>379853264
Reminds me of playing super mario world yoshis island when u get the cape.... so good
>>
File: shovel knight shield knight kids.png (859KB, 1000x657px) Image search: [Google]
shovel knight shield knight kids.png
859KB, 1000x657px
>>379849452
Probably Plague Knight.

Spectre takes some getting used to; but he does ridiculous damage, especially to bosses and his heal might as well be free.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.