[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can we please address the issue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: 3194253-3e.jpg (46KB, 753x288px) Image search: [Google]
3194253-3e.jpg
46KB, 753x288px
that he gaming industry has no idea what's it doing and that E3 is the annual showing of their ignorance and complete lack of vision
>>
bump, why are you so disinterested in the fact that this industry is nothing more then a cashgrab for idiots who don't even know what they're doing?
>>
I'm really sick of bitching and complaining and the world finds more things to bitch about annually, consider me apathetic on the grounds that I don't want to listen to complaining anymore
>>
>>379844668
Probably you just hang out with bad company who bitches a lot. Doesn't undermine the fact that 90% of gaming is utter shit.
>>
>>379845408
No, I hang out on /v/ and read posts like this. Get over yourself you fucking child
>>
>>379845548
>Get over yourself you fucking child
what is exactly childish in my post fag
>>
>>379845780
Just bitching like a 4 year old girl, I can't stand that "everything ever sucks forever" attitude you've got and I'm not impressed by your thread, it seems like you started this just to tell everyone that everything is shit.

If you don't like modern games, play old ones. If you don't like E3, don't attend it, if you don't like the modern games industry shut the fuck up and quit flooding /v/ with fatalist whining
>>
>>379846010
>If you don't like modern games, play old ones. If you don't like E3, don't attend it, if you don't like the modern games industry shut the fuck up and quit flooding /v/ with fatalist whining
that attitude is precisely what breeds a horrible sheepish community that the gaming industry is. You're just a simpleton who feels offended that there are people who aren't amused by this shit as you are. You are the one acting childish here, kid.
>>
>>379846225
*tips fedora*
>>
>>379846225
HAH, Skmpleton! Holy shit look at you, your fedora must act like a pussy magnet!

I disagree. This attitude keeps me playin the games I really enjoy, and until I hop on /v/ to tell people like you to grow a spine and get over their problems, I'm having a wonderful time. I don't consider myself responsible for the development of shitty games, always remember their success is based off sales, not quality. You act like it's impossible for a new release to be good, go play Crossout, that games a blast. Go play Evochron Legacy and get the most space sim for a significant discount compared to Elite Dangerous. Shit dude, even with fucked up DLC practices Total War Warhammer is the best total war to date. Don't come whining that there's nothing worth playing, it ain't true, you're just too busy bitching on /v/ to play anythin worthwhile
>>
>>379843993
I don't even know what you're copmplaining about, the words "ignorance" and "lack of vision" can have a vast number of different meanings in this case.
>>
>>379846610
>Shit dude, even with fucked up DLC practices Total War Warhammer is the best total war to date. Don't come whining that there's nothing worth playing, it ain't true, you're just too busy bitching on /v/ to play anythin worthwhile
tell me where did I say that there is nothing to play and I'll suck your dick. go

Is it such a crime in your eyes to state that the "biggest gaming event of the year" is a fucking horrible cringe show? Is my dissatisfaction a bigger problem to you then the fucks milking and ruining the thing that you say you like or enjoy?
>>
>>379847218
Naw, your dissatisfaction is just annoying and I want you to quit making bitch posts. I'm sorry that your videogames are troubling you, d'awwwwww life's so hard.
>>
>>379847334
fuck off retard
>>
>>379843993
What a vague, worthless opinion.
>>
>>379847509
I'm sorry what did you want from this thread? A bunch of people agreeing with you? Get over yourself you fucking child
>>
>>379846835
it's just the general feel of the event. Everything is so artificial and fake. Every year we only get more cinematic trailers, the devs that come there can't talk about their games so you just get 20 interviews with same questions and same answers. What's really the point of it all?
>>
>>379847575
Just go play Crossout you loudmouth pleb
kek
>>
>>379847509
Your problem is you came here expecting people to WANT to read your whining.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 677x813px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 677x813px
>>379847771
Oh shit, did somebody grow a spine?
>>
>>379847698
protip: if you have nothing concrete to say, it's best to not say it at all
you're not as observant nor intelligent as you seem to think you are
>>
>>379847779
how the fuck the you know what was I excepting?
>>
>>379847861
>protip: if you have nothing concrete to say, it's best to not say it at all
by that logic, why are you then posting when you obviously have nothing to say?
>>
>>379847960
Because you got really upset when I told you to quit bitching
>>
>>379848182
Nobody likes you, let this thread die with whatever dignity you threw away when you made it
>>
>>379848303
you're a real A class psychologist, you picked that skill up from playing Evochron Legacy?
>>379848389
nice argument;
it seems that you're not that observant nor intelligent as you seem to think you are.
>>
>>379848579
No I figured that out when you came here to bitch and made a thread trying to find other people to bitch with. and you demonstrated some real intelligence and class where? You can't hurt my feelings, anon, and I feel like we've forgotten hat this thread is really about.

You're a huge bitch. Counterpoints?
>>
File: 1484034351795.jpg (85KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484034351795.jpg
85KB, 1200x900px
>>
File: draper.jpg (32KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
draper.jpg
32KB, 413x395px
>>379848805
>You can't hurt my feelings, anon,
>>
>>379848885
can you give a bit more context for the pic anon.
>>
>>379846010
>If you don't like modern games, play old ones. If you don't like E3, don't attend it, if you don't pike the modern games industry shut the fuck up and quit flooding /v/ with fatalist whining

This seems like an effective way to shut down any opposing opinion. Video games aren't the white elephants they're made out to be. Video games aren't perfect, what's so wrong with criticizing the state of the industry?
>>
>>379843993
You have a complete lack of understanding what this industry is.

You can say that your opinion is better than 50 million kids playing COD but it really doesn't work that way.
>>
>>379849982
I actually don't mind the 50 million kids playing CoD, what bothers me is that there isn't a strong opposition within the industry who will oppose the current state in which games are heading. I mind that people who are on the fence and aren't just kids playing the next biggest thing are defensive about the fact that big bucks are surely ruining this media.
>>
>>379850463
>who will oppose the current state in which games are heading
You can't decide what way to head is the right one so stop pretending you can.
>big bucks are surely ruining this media.
All video games that have high production value wether you like them or not have cost big bucks to make them.

Your critique is only valueable for mobile video games because the big bucks are literally all the game is about.

At least when i play a big AAA game it doesn't stop me from playing until i have bought more lives.
>>
>>379850852
>You can't decide what way to head is the right one so stop pretending you can.
I sure can. especially when it is clear as day that if we just let the big publishers govern the industry we'll only get more bad games. Have you watched this years EA conference? That's the "right" future we're heading to buddy.
>>
>>379843993

It's pretty much on it's last legs. If you look at the schedules of the gaming websites they are only half of what they used to be. They also have to pack in e-celebs into places where they would normally be talking about new releases.
>>
>>379851296
>That's the "right" future we're heading to buddy
No that is the way EA is heading. EA isn't even the biggest thing in gaming.
>>
>>379851558
>implying other big publishers are different
aside from R*, they are literally all in the same basket, along with the "game journalist" who are the other 50% of the problem of this crap industry.
>>
>>379851898
Nah stfu. They are all different.
Exactly what do you want from them?
Do you want them all to make a military simulator?
Do you want them all to make a Mario clone?
>>
>>379851448
And for me the big press conferences aren't the worst thing. The worst thing is when they do the "hands on" and other previews where they show off games but as soon as someone asks a more substantial question they all get defensive and secretive about the game. Why are you even there then, why don't you just play the gameplay footage you're given and that's it.

It's just a big commercial posing as journalism.
>>
>>379852132
>Exactly what do you want from them?
I want them to stop pretending they're hollywood and start making bold and interesting games.
>>
>>379852681
>bold and interesting
You are no different from them. Buzzword buzzword buzzword.

Fucking hell.

I don't care about movie games or whatever. They just have to be engaging.

Being bold means FUCK all.
>>
>>379853196
no, those are both valid adjectives that have been used for a huge period of time and have worth. Buzzword on the other hand means jack shit and it's just a new construct for you illiterate newfags to use in order to express your ignorance

you've got so many things wrong on this thread it is fucking sad.
>>
>>379853707
>no, those are both valid adjectives that have been used for a huge period of time and have worth
All buzzwords have been used for a long fucking time what are you on about?
>Buzzword on the other hand means jack shit and it's just a new construct for you illiterate newfags to use in order to express your ignorance
So i never said buzzwords were inherently bad i just said you are no different from the rest with the words you are using.
You are using them in a buzzword fashion. There is no nuance in what you are saying.
Why do you want the entire industry to make something bold and interesting? Wouldn't that mean that most Nintendo games are bad?
Wouldn't this mean that David Cage games like Beyond two souls is what you want?

>you've got so many things wrong on this thread it is fucking sad.
You never called it out so i take it you are just trying to talk shit about my character.
>>
>>379843993
Correction the west has no idea what to do. I'm not a weeb by any means but the west hadn't released anything good and rely on kill simulator 214 to pull any sales.
>>
>>379854409
>Wouldn't that mean that most Nintendo games are bad?
yes
>>
>>379854718
you could be right. but there are a lot of japanese games on e3
>>
>>379854409
>You never called it out so i take it you are just trying to talk shit about my character.
welcome to the internet fag, nobody gives a shit about your character on an anonymous image board, but instead of having a discussion you choose to attack the other guy and deflect his point because all you have is opinion with little to no merit.
>>
>>379856438
Again you are talking about me instead of talking about my point.
You say i have no merit in my opinion then tell me how it has no merit.
>>
>>379856802
things like
>>379853196,>>379852132, and this one, >>379851558.

each time you responded, you dismissed what he was saying, misread, or just ignored the point and argument. you have yet to give a direct statement to anything worthwhile that other anon is trying to talk about. you dont have anything to talk about and its not worth continuing, your doing it for the sake of posting.
>>
>>379857819
>He says he wants bold and interesting games
>I talk about it
>He says all the big companies a all the same
>They aren't and i talk about it
>He say's he knows better than all others and says what they are doing is wrong but shares no evidence for his point to be correct
>I disagree and talk about it

>each time you responded, you dismissed what he was saying, misread, or just ignored the point and argument

I think you should read it again?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.