[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Essential Games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 002.png (28KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
002.png
28KB, 150x150px
I'm creating an archive of games on my backup drive(s), name at least one game you would recommend to anyone regardless of their taste.

>Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
>black guard charging towards you
>freeze the ground before him
>he slips
>step aside, and watch as he crashes into a stack of boxes like straight out of a fucking cartoon
>proceed to throw rocks and shit at him before dismembering him with a whirlwind adrenaline attack in slow motion
>>
Adventures of Lolo 1-3
Fire N' Ice
The Legend of Zelda
Mega Man 2
Mega Man 3
Super Mario Bros. 3
Tetris
Ultima 4: Quest of the Avatar
Mega Man X
Tetris Attack
Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen

I've been tossing around the idea of a list of older games which are still worth playing. A bit difficult, especially since tastes and standards differ, but it's still an idea I have in the back of my head. The biggest problem is that I have too much stuff currently to work through before I could go back and replay a bunch of NES titles.
>>
>>379840868
>
Is that motherfucking junkbot. holy shit
>>
>>379842071
good times, anon
>>
>>379841806
time to stop trying to be cool grandpa
>>
>>379840868
Diablo 2
AoE 2
Metal gear Solid 3
>>
>>379843831
Fuck no, I'm still hip like you niggas(slang for kids).

Although honestly, Nintendo being massive dicks has been the biggest factor in losing my interest. I could mention a bunch of GOG games or Steam games or freeware games or abandonware games, and nobody would give a shit. But I doubt I could get very far with a video about Lolo, even if just praising it, without Nintendo showing up and slapping a video with ads.

I begs the question, why bother? Why basically advertise a Nintendo game, recommending it to other people, if Nintendo is keeping watch to take a shit on any attempts to do so? I have fucking other games to play. Hell, I have books to read. I can spend my time with other activities.
>>
>>379844737
video games are for autistic children anyway
>>
system shock 2 is like a pleb filter but for video games

also junkbot and its sequel obvs
>>
Dawn of War 1
Baldur's Gate
Rollercoaster Tycoon
Ocarina of Time
Dungeon Keeper

Also these >>379843936
>>
>>379840868
>superman 64

Best game ever.
>>
>>379840868
Junkbot huuuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
File: Rance.jpg (19KB, 165x197px) Image search: [Google]
Rance.jpg
19KB, 165x197px
>>379840868
SENGOKU RANCE
E
N
G
O
K
U

R
A
N
C
E

GOAT of the Year
>>
>>379840868
Red Dead Redemption
>>
>>379848001
>TFW the first game I install on any new PC is Sengoku Rance
>Playthroughs become more insane every time, with the last one having me fight 7 houses simultaneously to ensure none of them get deleted
>Crazy shit like crushing Mouri by turn 18
Game is fucking amazing in how much different shit you can do and get away with, and how you still learn new shit after years.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.