[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help Me Understand DL-6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (316KB, 908x588px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
316KB, 908x588px
>Case was too hard for anyone to figure out, even though at the time it'd be logical to assume it was the bailiff
>The spirit medium they brought in channeled the victim and named the bailiff as the killer, who was let off not because he didn't do it but because he plead insanity
>Somehow the killer being let off because of insanity makes people think that spirit channeling is a sham, even though the legitimacy of the victim's words were never questioned
>Despite spirit channeling now being considered a sham, it's still considered legitimate enough to be admissible in court as evidence that someone can commit a crime despite looking nothing like the killer
>>
>>379838226
DL-6 is poorly written but we generally overlook that because at least Phoenix Wright is fun.
>>
>>379838489
This is probably the most satisfactory answer, thanks.
>>
>>379838793
It was also rushed, which could explain why it's poorly written. It was not included in the GBA release, only the DS port. Which
>>
>>379838991
That's not the dl-6, the dl-6 is the incident where gregory died, the one you're talking about the bonus case from the 1 on ds is the case of lana end ema skye, and it has nothing to do with it
>>
>>379839329
Oh you're right.
Understandable, have a great day.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.