[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9- vbLgenBA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: EA-Play-555x328-555x328.png (112KB, 555x328px) Image search: [Google]
EA-Play-555x328-555x328.png
112KB, 555x328px
What went wrong?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9-vbLgenBA
>>
way too much talking
way too much talking about sports games
way too much actual sports games
absolutely terrible presenters
>>
>>379836552
everything
>>
>>379836552
Pretty much everything.
They even made Battlefront 2 look worse than it probably is.
>>
>>379836552
Same shit as always, plus generic crap from NuBioware.
>>
Only a single new franchise announced. Sequels were less than interesting unless you are already playing those games.

This wasn't targetted at gamers but at existing customers.
>>
They've decided to go with a new open format of their conference (anyone can visit E3 now remember?). It's much less scripted and you can see that they spent less money on marketing/trailers/etc.
It looked more like:
>You wanted battlefield 1? Here's a new teaser trailer for the new dlc.
>Oh you wanted the new NFS? There you go.
>Some new IP's.
>Hey faggots that play sports, here's a new fifa for you.
>Oh right also we have some gameplay for battlefront 2 post show.
>A lot of talking, random noname youtubers and bloggers.
>>
>>379836552
>heeheh lets nitpick this cringey EA conference xDD
>i bet ill get many views on utube if i do ^^
>lets post on 4chan so ill blend in
>'hahaah guys what went wrong'' :DD

The conference was alright. There wasnt any cringe worthy stuff in it either. Stop posting your shitty forced E3 memes.
>>
The EA conference encapsulates everything I hate about modern gaming.
>>
>>379836552
This was great to watch with my mates ngl.
The shitposting was glorious
also
>tfw no skate 4
>>
>>379836552
Besides the two new IP, it was the same yearly and/or bi-yearly shit that we already know that would be there.
>>
>>379836552
This was honestly hands down the dullest E3 presentation ever. Literally NOTHING worthwhile was showing, a new low really.
>>
The show just sort of petered off in the most boring way possible. The 30 minutes of Battlefront wasn't exciting, and then they jump straight too a mobile game followed by more NFS. I couldn't even tell if the show was supposed to be over.

>>379837424
Except it was still completely scripted. There were teleprompters throughout the whole thing, even sections like the Battlefront multiplayer gameplay. And yet it all still came off as completely amateurish. Lots of issues with people flubbing their lines or the audio screwing up.
>>
what ever happened to ea sports BIG?
i want a nba street vol 2 remaster
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.