[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wii U or Switch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

Which is worth getting?
A Wii U at a cheap price with a few games that are worth getting or a Switch that costs much more and could possibly get more games in the near future?
>>
Don't buy a wii-u you dumbass.
>>
>>379832773
Are you retarded? Why would you buy a dead console?

And before you ask, they're both dead. Maybe in the future Nintendo's future games can breathe life into the Switch though. So, wait.
>>
>>379833059
>t.sony
>>
>>379832773
Don't buy a Wii U. Worst purchase I ever made. Sure, it has a few good exclusives, but most of them will be rehashed on Switch anyway.
>>
>>379833101
Nigger.
I only play PC really, I came from Xbox360, saw that both the PS4 and XboxOne are uninteresting and decided not to buy into any of them. I am very interested in the Switch however. E3 will be the deciding factor on whether I buy a first gen Switch or not.
>>
If you don't primarily play portable games (DS or iphone) then get the WiiU. Decent selection of games that will be pretty much identical to the Switch and homebrew/modding should slowly grow as more attention is drawn to the Switch.

If you do play portable games a lot. Definitely get the Switch.

Nintendo has a habit of porting everything from the last console to the current one (if they don't just make it backwards compatible) so either way you're going to end up playing the same library of games. It's just a matter of whether or not you value portability to shell out the extra cash or not.
>>
>>379832773
>Wii U or Switch?
If you're this determined to throw your money away, maybe you'd consider donating it to me instead?
>>
>>379833418
>Nintendo has a habit of porting everything from the last console to the current one
Wait what?
No they don't. It only ever happens if the system isn't backwards compatible and only for a select few games.
>>
>>379833563
>Mario Kart 8 Deuxe
>Pokken Tournament DX
>E3 next week with more along the way

Seema to be the trend they're starting
>>
>>379832773
WiiUs are still pretty expensive
>>
>>379833873
Two games isn't exactly a trend anon.
>>
>>379832773
buy a cheap wii u then homebrew for free games. i kinda regret getting a wii u up until i homebrewed, the shitloads of games i didn't have to buy made up for the initial cost/ disappointment
>>
Wii U, anyone saying otherwise is a fool.

Switch is readily available, and 300 USD. It has a bright future, but that future isn't now; you CAN wait until the fall.

Right now though, Wii U is 180 USD from NOA direct themselves. Every Nintendo fan needs Wii U, because wether you choose to pirate or go legit, COMPLETELY YOUR CHOICE, with the power of homebrew, you can turn it into THE Nintendo jukebox.

A single console that can play over 99 percent of the NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U, GB, GBC, GBA, AND DS library (aka everything minus 3DS and Switch) is incredible. And that's not including all the other consoles it can do.

180 USD for a Nintendo Jukebox now is the right choice.
>>
>>379834419
>And that's not including all the other consoles it can do.
That is all it can do. Any other system you have to emulate and it runs like shit
>>
>>379832773
hey stupid a wiiu and switch are the same price, get a job faggot
>>
If you actually manage to find a WII U for a cheap price, then get it. Problem with Nintendo shit is that the prices go down slower than the continental drift, I can STILL find copied of Mario 3D at full price in stores.
>>
>>379832773
Don't buy a Nintendo anything you mouth-breathing retard.
>>
File: dolt.jpg (30KB, 165x237px) Image search: [Google]
dolt.jpg
30KB, 165x237px
>>379832773
wait 2 days and decide yourself
>>
>>379840051
The only correct response.
>>
>>379833873
>Mario Kart 8 Deuxe
>Pokken Tournament DX

And Zelda.

And Lego City Undercover and Monster Hunter Generation and World of Goo and Binding of Isaac and Puyo Puyo Tetris and Shovel Knight and Dragon Quest X and Just Dance 2017.
>>
>>379832773
Wait for Nintendos >>379832773
E3 presentation nigga damn
>>
>>379840051
>>379841741

Chill out faggots. What delusional world are you living in where Nintendo isent a rock solid developer?
>>
File: DB-JdbzVwAIRn9E.jpg (117KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DB-JdbzVwAIRn9E.jpg
117KB, 1200x675px
Switch for sure
>>
>>379843487
it's just that one autist who really hates Nintendo for some reason...
>>
>>379843487
dunno about you but from where im posting im currently in the year 2017
>>
File: 1483927190191.jpg (73KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483927190191.jpg
73KB, 1000x1000px
>>379843678
I don't know if you heard but nintendo did JUST release the greatest game of all time, lols
>>
>>379843583
I hate golf, but son of a bitch Neo Turf Masters is god like. Playing that shit against friends is so damn great.
>>
If you wanna pirate old games, WiiU, if you want to play new games for the next 5 years or so, the Switch. Tbh any half decent PC can do what the WiiU does already so I don't see much value in it anymore.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.