[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xbox Scorpio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: xbox one revealed.jpg (40KB, 940x586px) Image search: [Google]
xbox one revealed.jpg
40KB, 940x586px
Okay, real talk /v/. No console bashing or anything, but what the fuck is Microsoft even gonna do with the Scorpio?

Sure, it's supposedly gonna be a powerhouse, but what is that without games? What are they gonna do? Another Halo? Another Forza?

Microsoft got out of Japan completely with the Xbone and they are not interested in making exclusive games anymore, since you can just get that shit on PC, so what is even the point?

Think about the games or sequels you'd want to see them mention at the presser later today and I guarantee that 99% of the games you can come up with are Japanese games. Western console games are mostly only good for their time. Think long and hard about Crackdown 1 and 2... are you really that interested in Crackdown 3?

If they don't come out and just announce game after game after game today, I think it's over for them. They can release the Scorpio, but it will probably just end up as the world's most powerful console to watch Netflix on and play ports of western indie games about walking around and doing nothing, punching trees to get wood or more procedurally generated rogue-likes.
>>
>>379826565
Crackdown 3 is already out. And in my eyes the only problem with the Scorpio is the apparent dedication to not leaving the XBone high and dry. I know, last generation was 7 years, but frankly it was 3 years too long.
>>
File: moulder displeased.jpg (48KB, 520x575px) Image search: [Google]
moulder displeased.jpg
48KB, 520x575px
It has been clear since a while ago that MS doesn't care about games.
>>
>>379826714
I wish they'd leave everything Xbone behind too. Every time I start it up, I get angry at how much they managed to fuck up the interface compared to the 360.

On the 360 everything is, like, right THERE. It just works!
>>
>>379826565
Maybe a sequel to Sunset Overdrive, but that didn't set the world on fire. The only thing I could imagine Microsoft doing in a feat of desperation is lowering the price of online play or just make it free, but doubt that'll happen.
>>
They need to have a conference dedicated to just video games, announce new IP's, give people a reason to buy their new console.

if they have another E3 with a focus on TV / multimedia it'll be the death of the brand
>>
>>379826565
Microsoft already lost. They still haven't realized that it's games who sell the console and not it's power. Just look at nintendo, they have like two good games on the switch and that shit sells. Besides that, how many people exactly own 4k TVs? Will there even be a benefit for people playing on 1080p?
>>
At this point, xbox is just trying to pander to amuricans that play cod and fifa with muh console power, it's over anakin
>>
Only Rumble Roses XXX could gain me back.
>>
>>379827017
this e3 will focus on the new console. shit is going to be a faux gaming PC. not sure who the audience is for this one.
>>
>>379827050
CoD is really, really in the past now. It's no longer the biggest game in the world. That's League of Legend and Counter-Strike and PC stuff like that.

It falls in the same camp as Halo, where it's over and done and only really appealing for people who are nostalgic about it. Why else would they go back to World War II and talk about "muh roots" in that presser?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.